Quantcast
I said I would! - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: I said I would!

My Ride
    Skateboard

Wife wants a vert but the choices are limited with the need for 4 seats(M3/E550) Too many c63s out there and selling with some warranty left should make it easier. If I wait I willl have to dump another 5k for brakes and sell for less. I am also leaning towards a used panamera or Cayenne Turbo.

Originally posted by shakalaka
    FUCK YEAH!!! I just got a call that my car is ready to go! Picking it up first thing in the morning! I am so excited! Fuck I am more excited about this than my bar call next week!!

My Ride
    This and that.

Here it is guys! Took some quick cell phone photos. Omg...I freaking love the way this car drives. HOLY SHIT! I am totally in love with it and I've driven like 10 km's so far.

My Ride
    BMW X5

Car looks amazing - super jealous! Congrats!

My Ride
    Nothing Good.

Aujass1 looks great!
    A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

My Ride
    Beyond Fit Golf R and Berta RAM 1500

Wow looks great! 19" rims?

My Ride
    This and that.

Thanks guys, I am in love!

Yes, those are the 19" wheels that are part of the Performance Package. I love the look of them, however you feel every single bump on the road. The roads in Edmonton being so shitty doesn't help at all.

First thing I am thinking about is getting some window tinting done and perhaps a glossy black vinyl wrap on the roof. Will be coming back to Calgary this weekend so going to check if some shop can fit me in on either Friday or Saturday. Feel free to make some recommendations on shops that can do the work as I wait there.

My Ride
    is faster than yours

Looks sweet!!

My Ride
    Ram

Joe @ Autotech 4032190871! I always have a good experience there!

My Ride
    W204

Yes, those are the 19" wheels that are part of the Performance Package. I love the look of them, however you feel every single bump on the road. The roads in Edmonton being so shitty doesn't help at all.
    The 19's never came with anything.. They were a standalone $1k option in place of the stock 18's.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    This and that.

Ah ic. I thought perhaps it was part of the performance pack or something. Regardless, I quite like the option. The car has pretty much every single option I can think of other than the interior CF trim and panoramic sunroof (I think that was an option).

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Panoramic roof is not an option in the c63 sedan. I think it is standard on the coupe.

I wish I could have deleted the sunroof.

My Ride
    This and that.

Okay then I guess the only option I am missing is the CF trim. I really did like the whole panoramic roof on my c350, I thought the black and white contrast looked really good vs the simple sun roof this one has.

I am contemplating getting a vinyl (glossy black or cf) wrap on rest of the roof when I get tint but I am not 100% sure yet. Haven't seen any other who have done it so I can't really tell how it would look.

My Ride
    W204

Yeah the Canadian 2011s had exactly 2 factory option packages:

- Premium pack which is GPS and camera, folding mirrors and all that jazz (and I've not seen a single car without this)
    - APX pack mentioned above.

Everything else was a dealer add on like the 19s, CF, etc... The US had the same equipment but everything came in bits and pieces (like getting the P31 but LSD was still another separate add-on).

Deleting sunroof could probably save at least 100-200 lbs I would think. But yeah, you're right - I hardly ever use it hahaha. Asians.. We hate the sun. I always have the sunshade closed, all windows up, and A/C going full blast LOL.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

All the options are actually factory options. You can't retrofit the CF interior at the dealer, but you can buy 19" wheels at the dealer for stupid money and end up with 2 sets of wheels.

I don't think there are any dealer installed options, or even VPC installed options on the C63.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    This and that.

The folding mirrors remind me, whenever I put my car in reverse and the rear camera comes on, I notice the passenger side side mirror angle down to show me where I am backing and the drivers side side mirror doesn't even move. Is that how it's supposed to be or is something messed up? I will be going back to dealer next week to grab the other set of keys and I can bring this to their attention if it's an issue.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

The folding mirrors remind me, whenever I put my car in reverse and the rear camera comes on, I notice the passenger side side mirror angle down to show me where I am backing and the drivers side side mirror doesn't even move. Is that how it's supposed to be or is something messed up? I will be going back to dealer next week to grab the other set of keys and I can bring this to their attention if it's an issue.
    the passenger's moves down to show you the curb for parallel parking

My Ride
    This and that.

Yea I figured it was supposed to be like that. Just wanted to make sure cause on the Range Rover, Escalade and some other cars both the mirrors move down.

On Mercedes only the right side goes down, normal operation.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

To be specific:

If your mirror adjust button is set to drivers mirror, reverse doesn't move the passenger side mirror "down". When you set the mirror adjust button to the passenger side and go reverse, you can actually adjust where the mirror points (to the sky if you want) and can even be stored as part of the memory settings everytime you go in reverse with the right mirror adjust triggered.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast