Its a Good Day - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Its a Good Day

Attached Images Attached Images  

There are the pics, thanks for the compliments.

Note: The blue Z8 was not spotted yesterday, but was still spotted in September.

Special thanks to MYKN and Gpomp for the advice on posting the pics.

My Ride
    changes daily :D

dude holy shit...those all are ass cars....keep up the good work

The AM is my fave, any other pics?
    "Its because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everyone does everything."

I've seen that Z8 at BMW before. It has the license plate Z 8 and was for sale last time I checked.

Also seen a Z8 in my neighbourhood.

That Aston Martin is so sweet. Looks like a muscle car
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    something green

I was behind the silver GT2 Porsche today, very nice car indeed, on 8th st sw, I am not sure if its the "exact" same car , but it was the same car, you know what I mean..
    Anyways, a note to the owner if he is on the list, "LEARN HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE!"...
    To busy posing in the car, not looking where you are going, the illegal u turn was interesting, as was the lane change where you nearly clipped my front bumper just past 12th ave, and if that car is a tiptronic thinga ma jig, park it before you kill someone, just some friendly advice that may save your insurance company a 100k or so sometime in the near future..Maxt
    Too loud for Aspen

Tuner1 is offline Tunerworks Guru (E36S50B32)
    My Ride
    ///MPower, 4x4, Bianchi & Trek

Originally posted by Maxt
    I was behind the silver GT2 Porsche today, .....Maxt
    I seriously doubt you were following a 996 GT2 today. There are only 9 in Canada, and the ONLY one delivered in Calgary is sold to a friend of mine, and sitting in the South Center showroom.

Rob

My Ride
    something green

I am afraid you are wrong E36s50b32, it was the exact same car, I was behind it for about 4 traffic lights in a row, I noticed it was a little different than the run of the mill porsches you see around, and when I saw the pics on this post, I was quite suprised to see the same car, I was a little to taken with the car to notice what plate it had on it, and a little to ticked with the guys driving.
    Last year, Rob, you told me my clutch kit would take 3-5 days to get in, which took 4-5 weeks, even with extra delivery charges, so I "seriously doubt" anything you say at this point..Maxt
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

got the chance to go for a ride in a gt2 this weekend....god what a car, the differences between the 911 t and the gt2 are incredibly noticeable...the gt2 feels much confident with the power that it delivers, it brakes much quiker but is also much mroe tail happy than the 911 t (rwd of course), the interiors are basically indentical.....I surprised that it sported michelin pilot sport tires
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride

I am afraid you are wrong E36s50b32, it was the exact same car, I was behind it for about 4 traffic lights in a row, I noticed it was a little different than the run of the mill porsches you see around, and when I saw the pics on this post, I was quite suprised to see the same car, I was a little to taken with the car to notice what plate it had on it, and a little to ticked with the guys driving.
    Last year, Rob, you told me my clutch kit would take 3-5 days to get in, which took 4-5 weeks, even with extra delivery charges, so I "seriously doubt" anything you say at this point..Maxt
    Hello Maxt,
    I don't know your real name and probably shouldn't bother replying, but I will anyway. I can say with near certainty that the car you saw yesterday was not a Porsche 996 GT2. This morning I drove to the Porsche dealer and confirmed that my friends Seal Grey GT2 is still sitting in the showroom with the same "delivery/PDI" mileage that was on it last Friday. I has not moved in 3 days. I decided to go one step further and confirmed that the only GT2's that have been delivered in western Canada (Vancouver) have been Guards Red, Black and Artic Silver. What you might have seen was a Polar Silver 996TT with factory Aerokit that belong to another friend of mine. Either way, even if by some miracle it was a GT2, it was 100% NOT the "exact same car" that turkeysilk originaly posted
    As a side note, you gave us a deposit for a "special order" RX7 clutch on 08/16/01 and picked it up on 08/27/01. Not sure where your "4-5 weeks" came from. Sorry if you are still upset.

Best regards,
    Rob
    Last edited by Tuner1; 09-24-2002 at 09:54 AM.

My Ride
    something green

Originally posted by E36S50B32

Hello Maxt,
    I don't know your real name and probably shouldn't bother replying, but I will anyway. I can say with near certainty that the car you saw yesterday was not a Porsche 996 GT2. This morning I drove to the Porsche dealer and confirmed that my friends Seal Grey GT2 is still sitting in the showroom with the same "delivery/PDI" mileage that was on it last Friday. I has not moved in 3 days. I decided to go one step further and confirmed that the only GT2's that have been delivered in western Canada (Vancouver) have been Guards Red, Black and Artic Silver. What you might have seen was a Polar Silver 996TT with factory Aerokit that belong to another friend of mine. Either way, even if by some miracle it was a GT2, it was 100% NOT the "exact same car" that turkeysilk originaly posted
    As a side note, you gave us a deposit for a "special order" RX7 clutch on 08/16/01 and picked it up on 08/27/01. Not sure where your "4-5 weeks" came from. Sorry if you are still upset.

Best regards,
    Rob
    Actually your dates are wrong, the second date coincides with when I came in and paid extra, to get the stage 3 clutch kit, instead of the stage 2, I had put a deposit down on the first date for the stage 2 however, you guys didn't even bother ordering it for about 9 days(confirmed by your supplier to me, I checked after a week went by with no phone call), it was the second date when you guys found out there was no stage 2 available, even though you had sold me on it with a verbal guarantee that I would have it in 3-5 days, there are at least 5 people on this board that will easily recall my TII sitting on Jackstands for most of August and part of september waiting for the clutch to arrive.. However there is little reason to rehash the worst retail shopping experience of my adult life..
    I do not know porsches at all, I can give you that, however I know what I saw, and I stand by that.. The guy was pretty proud of his car, and made sure everyone noticed him, hell I would be proud of it to, just don't cut people off in the process, I had to spend 20 minutes putting all my tools back on the shelves after I had to brake hard to avoid him, which really ticked me off..Maxt
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride

Actually your dates are wrong, the second date coincides with when I came in and paid extra, to get the stage 3 clutch kit, instead of the stage 2, ................
    Well Max, I am sorry to hear that you were so upset. My dates are correct, the computer generated invoices don't change and we don't order parts until we get a deposit or payment. Either way you have your CM Stage 3 and I am sure you are doing fine without us.

Let me know if you'd like to go for a ride in the 996 GT2 with a good driver

Rob

My Ride
    '07 Ranger FX4 Level II

Rob
    OH pick me... over here.. I wanna ride!!
    Originally posted by rage2

Just because you're older... doesn't mean you need older women. Nothing wrong with an 18 year old here and there!

Well Max, I am sorry to hear that you were so upset. My dates are correct, the computer generated invoices don't change and we don't order parts until we get a deposit or payment. Either way you have your CM Stage 3 and I am sure you are doing fine without us.

Rob
    Max's explanation of what happened explains the invoice dates so...

I know how long his car was on stands and I know when he ordered the clutch as well, it was at least a month.

You said it right, the clutch is now in his car and doing just fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3