Quantcast
sharing some insight for those suffering IBD related disease... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: sharing some insight for those suffering IBD related disease...

Default sharing some insight for those suffering IBD related disease...

So I have been diagnosed with IBD more specifically ulcerative proctitis. For those diagnosed with IBD will know how annoying and sometimes painful it is to live on their daily lives with these diseases. I tried many things from probiotics to taking massive amounts of fiber which haven't really worked much. I recently started drinking 2 Liters of green tea each day to lose excess body fat which is not shedding even with steady workouts. All I have to say is... for those suffering with IBD, try drinking 2 liters of green tea each day. I do not feel much discomfort like before or as much pain. This thing works better than the medication the doc gave me.....

Thanks for sharing... I know a couple of guys who have IBD, will pass this on.

On a side note, I drink 5 cups of green tea at work every day... going to live forever! The stuff they have at Costco is really good, highly recommend it.

Here's a link to it on Amazon, I think it's actually cheaper at Costco ($15)
    http://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Signa.../dp/B000WB1YSE

My Ride
    Toyota

green tea's great but i hate the stains it leaves on my teeth.

any suggestions?

Originally posted by samo147

any suggestions?
    For sure bro, I got some good ideas; brush your fucking teath.

Originally posted by Super_Geo

On a side note, I drink 5 cups of green tea at work every day... going to live forever! The stuff they have at Costco is really good, highly recommend it.

I got the bulk from the store across T&T supermarket for $25.. it's japanese matcha as well. I also think that mixing brown rice tea and green tea might help a bit more as well but I would have to experiment on it more

Originally posted by samo147

any suggestions?
    everything leaves stains on your teeth lol. Coffee, tea, cigarettes

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by Super_Geo

Is there a comparable alternate to drinking it that provides the same benefits?

In other words, are powders or capsules of any use?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Is there a comparable alternate to drinking it that provides the same benefits?

In other words, are powders or capsules of any use?
    I think if you drink 2L of water and take a capsule or powder, it'll still give the same effect. Green tea itself is anti-inflammatory and I guess drinking enough water just helps with the bowel movements more. I personally decided to drink 2L of green tea just to add flavor to my water

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

The trick here is to control TOTAL inflammation.

Fish oil
    Curcumin
    Limit Dairy, Glutens

Take Glutamine
    No Hard booze and limit beer and wine
    Drink Water like it's your Job

You also must be proactive with cleanliness so you're avoiding getting sick often.

The Meds will lower the immune system as well, so the above point is even more important!
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Read food and the gut reaction and then when you understand that white (apart from rice and potatoess) is bad then read wheat belly.

You are what you eat and western med needs to wake up.

Bro in law has ulcerative colitis (thanks root canal), and his doc says if I didn't know you had it you look almost like a regular person. It's my sister cooking for him 1-2 hrs a day that helps this. His sister has it too and eats crap all day long and is sick constantly.

If you eat my diet, prepared refined white food and you have ibs, I pray for you. Girl with chrones in high school died cause she ate "healthy". Pasta and whole wheat. How far we have come, but some don't want to listen. I will listen sooner or later. Sad.
    ----------------------------------

thought I'd give you guys some update. So I have tested two different things for this. One was Japanese matcha and the other was a mixture of green tea+brown rice tea and scorched rice tea. The matcha actually didn't improve the condition where as the mix of green tea+brown rice and scorched tea did. If you guys would like to know where to buy these products, I will gladly tell you.

The two main causes of IBD:

1) Dairy.

2) Gluten.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-13-2020 at 03:42 AM.

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

Dairy and gluten is bad in general. It's easier to reduce/cut dairy than gluten though. Doable but takes time and discipline. It's bad for inflammation which affects other things like joints, muscle pain, skin condition, colon, etc etc. I love bread and have to cut/reduce consumption. I haven't drank milk or eaten cheese intentionally for ages. But gluten is in many many things.