I think this thread makes me dumber every time i click on it

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i think this thread makes me gestalter every time i click on it

ftfy
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    ftfy
    “Another troll post by jrscooldude “

Let me save gestalt the trouble.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I post in this thread for 2 reasons. Discussion of stock price and things affecting it, and to engage with Gestalt for lolz.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-18-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak View Post
    You didn't last very long, haha

I am genuinely finding it hilarious when I am reflecting on how "green" my lifestyle compared to the green "wannabes". He'll, my condo is actually on the False Creek Neighbourhood Energy Recycling network, which means that even if I drove a Hummer H1 all day long I'd still have less of an impact than Gestalt, lol.

Just goes to show all this electric car nonsense is just that, a bunch of greenie wannabes that like the novelty, but don't actually nut up and walk the walk.

That is really the source of my anti-telsa sentiment. It is all just a bunch of feel good crap.
    You can't show off smug by sitting in a condo.

You didn't last very long, haha

Just goes to show all this electric car nonsense is just that, a bunch of greenie wannabes that like the novelty, but don't actually nut up and walk the walk.

That is really the source of my anti-telsa sentiment. It is all just a bunch of feel good crap.
    Personally, I think the bullshit you put out is just as dumb as Gesalt. You keep saying the stupidest stuff in this thread, in the mean time people are sitting here getting rich working that Tesla stock up and down all day. We get it, you hate tesla, "real car guys" wouldn't drive a tesla, your smarter than elon blah blah blah. This thread used to be good until you and Gesalt pretty much ruined it. For the record, I don't drive a Tesla because i'm trying to be "greener". I drive a Tesla because its one the best cars I've ever owned. No I don't care that you can't drive it to Vancouver, who fucken cares. I'm just happy to get a unique, awesome driving experience, and I get fantastic parking at Cross Iron Mills.
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-18-2019 at 01:53 PM.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    Q2 report is out.

http://ir.tesla.com/static-files/723...e-9ecac0ad7712

Beat expectations, nothing but good news. 10% gains by tomorrow, 20% by next week.
    Looks like doesn't have to wait until next week.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    Looks like doesn't have to wait until next week.
    Unless it closes at 360 today, it’s going to be next week. Planning to get out on 25% gains. I have no faith in Tesla in the long term, just trying to make a quick buck on the peaks and valleys.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Tesla Model 3 AWD

Quote Originally Posted by VWEvo View Post
    Personally, I think the bullshit you put out is just as dumb as Gesalt. You keep saying the stupidest stuff in this thread, in the mean time people are sitting here getting rich working that Tesla stock up and down all day. We get it, you hate tesla, "real car guys" wouldn't drive a tesla, your smarter than elon blah blah blah. This thread used to be good until you and Gesalt pretty much ruined it. For the record, I don't drive a Tesla because i'm trying to be "greener". I drive a Tesla because its one the best cars I've ever owned. No I don't care that you can't drive it to Vancouver, who fucken cares. I'm just happy to get a unique, awesome driving experience, and I get fantastic parking at Cross Iron Mills.
    Thank you, I quite beyond for a long time because of this stupid BS. I question why I even stick around. I only give credit to Rage for being a skeptic, but stays focused on the whole point of this thread, well and you, for being an actual owner. I can't wait to get my 3, almost all the reviews are fantastic. VWEvo, I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the 3?

As per the stock price, Rage you pretty much called it pre-earnings, did you have any money in? I'm looking at forecasts for Q3, it looks tight but they could be close to break even on net profit and cash flow but Elon is still saying both will be positive in Q3 and beyond. I'm also hearing Shanghai factory could come in a lot cheaper than normal factories. I wonder if Tencent's investment has anything to do with the fact that Tesla said they will not need to raise cash.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/02/inv...ory/index.html

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

You are making this extremely difficult to troll Gestalt
    Yea, but you aren't trolling mr. "the world is going to end due to overpopulation and lack of resources"

It's ok to admit you irrationally hate Tesla and Musk

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by supe View Post
    Thank you, I quite beyond for a long time because of this stupid BS. I question why I even stick around. I only give credit to Rage for being a skeptic, but stays focused on the whole point of this thread, well and you, for being an actual owner. I can't wait to get my 3, almost all the reviews are fantastic. VWEvo, I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the 3?

As per the stock price, Rage you pretty much called it pre-earnings, did you have any money in? I'm looking at forecasts for Q3, it looks tight but they could be close to break even on net profit and cash flow but Elon is still saying both will be positive in Q3 and beyond. I'm also hearing Shanghai factory could come in a lot cheaper than normal factories. I wonder if Tencent's investment has anything to do with the fact that Tesla said they will not need to raise cash.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/02/inv...ory/index.html
    Yea, bought a few hundred shares at 295.

Just because I don’t find value in Tesla’s doesn’t mean I’m not a car guy. Let me know when your 3 performance arrives. Would love to see it in person. I’m on the list for a test drive when Chinook gets it.

I think they’ll eek out a profit and cash positive for Q3. I don’t think the valuation will stay up because of it since they’ll be flat for growth as they stop/slow down capital expenditures. The valuation today has a celing, it’s valued at where they want to be in displacing their competitors. Have to remember they need to get to 10x their current production/sales to justify the current valuation. Anything to derail the path and there’s nowhere to go but down, hence the volatility. Still need more time to be sure on Q3, a little too early to call right now. All it takes are some stupid tweets and news to tank the stock again and repeat this cycle.

Yea, bought a few hundred shares at 295.

Just because I don’t find value in Tesla’s doesn’t mean I’m not a car guy. Let me know when your 3 performance arrives. Would love to see it in person. I’m on the list for a test drive when Chinook gets it.

I think they’ll eek out a profit and cash positive for Q3. I don’t think the valuation will stay up because of it since they’ll be flat for growth as they stop/slow down capital expenditures. The valuation today has a celing, it’s valued at where they want to be in displacing their competitors. Have to remember they need to get to 10x their current production/sales to justify the current valuation. Anything to derail the path and there’s nowhere to go but down, hence the volatility. Still need more time to be sure on Q3, a little too early to call right now. All it takes are some stupid tweets and news to tank the stock again and repeat this cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    Yea, but you aren't trolling mr. "the world is going to end due to overpopulation and lack of resources"

It's ok to admit you irrationally hate Tesla and Musk
    It's called covering his feeling of inadequcay with id or ego or whatever. Musk is a million times more succesful, so sp goes all sour graps on his ass, actually beleiving he's smarter and coulda done it if only x happened for him, while in the arm chair in his condo
    Last edited by Gestalt; 08-03-2018 at 03:18 PM.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by Gestalt View Post
    Haha jelaus haters gonna jealus and hate

Haha jelaus haters gonna jealus and hate
    Dont hurt your arm patting yourself on the back evenna broken clock is right twice a day.

Your ever faulty analysis isnt why the stock rose. It rose because of the month long baseless media and oil industry smear campaign lowered it in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

And Kramer nailed it last nite. Tesla better not start making consistent profits or hell have to value it like a car compnay instead of a world changing technology company
    Last edited by Gestalt; 08-03-2018 at 04:06 PM.

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

If we look back on some of the interiors of the German vehicles. Much of the design is geared towards the driver.
    For example, the angling of the centre console is slightly turned towards the driver. This makes sense as a driver.

Name:  bmw-interior.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  121.5 KB

This is not so in the Tesla 3. The Ipad screen thingy is slap bang in the centre. Same with some other manufacturers. Why is that..?

Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger55 View Post
    If we look back on some of the interiors of the German vehicles. Much of the design is geared towards the driver.
    For example, the angling of the centre console is slightly turned towards the driver. This makes sense as a driver.

This is not so in the Tesla 3. The Ipad screen thingy is slap bang in the centre. Same with some other manufacturers. Why is that..?
    You mean like modern BMW's?
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Everything is still tilted towards the driver in a bmw, it’s just more subtle.

As for why the Tesla is in the middle? Because you only buy one to show off for your passengers

Do 3’s have a HUD? Where do you see your speed?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-18-2019 at 01:52 PM.

Page 85 of 149 FirstFirst ... 75 84 85 86 95 ... LastLast