Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Good ol racism in Calgary

Default Good ol racism in Calgary

all i can really say is sigh.
    Not my video just saw it on my friends Facebook

My Ride
    This and that.

What did she call him? I missed it.

Well.... seems he has about as much "sand in his vagina" as Snowcat "apparently" does.

Who gives a flying fuck. If someone told me I was a filthy wop and to go back to where I came from I would just laugh. Get over it.

Honestly, why the hell is he going up to a stranger with a camera? What a complete loser.
    "Uptight user on beyond.ca" - Micheal Platt

Coles notes,

the guy asks her to leash her dogs and the women tells him to go back to his country.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Maybe she's butthurt because her husband was Asian and he left her fatass to go back to China

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

I don't really see what the issue was with her dogs. I know it is against bylaw, but they aren't exactly threatening animals and he doesn't seem scared of them either. I think the example of Snowcat is a good one, as she may be technically breaking the law but no big deal and he made a big deal out of it anyway.

With that said, her response was unacceptable. What a bitch. As long as there are people who still have an attitude like this and pass it onto their kids, racism will continue to be perpetuated.

And FullFledged - while you might brush this off (good for you), not everyone can. Some people see a white bitch like this and figure that all us white people feel this way. That isn't a good environment for someone to live in. Plus, this isn't just an issue with what she said as much as it is about how she feels. What if she was a paramedic who didn't really provide as much care as she could to an inujred ethnic individual? What if she was a lawyer who didn't properly represent her client due to his or her ethnicity? It's sad to see this is obviously still an issue in this day and age.

Dude with the camera is fucking annoying. Seems to be antagonizing her to get a reaction. Who knows what happened before the video was started, because obviously you don't just film someone randomly.

Not taking sides with the fat bitch either, both parties were equally annoying.

I agree what she said isn't good, but christ, must we blow this up like we are? I just see this creator of the video as being a massive attention whore. If he wants more attention, he should take some acting classes and pursue a career in theater, that way he can be on stage all the time and have all the attention he wants.

For him to make such a huge deal over two unleashed dogs, who are clearly very calm and harmless, is a dick move and he was just seeking attention.

Have a problem with it? Call by-law.

that is true. I did wonder why the guy started video taping a random

But in his defense from what i can see in the video all he did was ask her to leash her dogs and she said go back to your country. Then he started egging her on

My Ride
    2015 CLS63s AMG Coupe

It's rude what she says....

But like WTF, who walks up to someone and asks them to leash their dogs up. Atleast she's prepared to pick up the dog shit, most people don't (that fucking pisses me off).

The dogs were behaving, she was prepared to pick up their shit. Why would the dude with the camera go out of his way to approach and annoy her?
    Sig was pwned by Moderator!

Maybe they are neighbors and have a history?

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

From the sounds of it the guys is out of breath, probably from jogging and the dog got excited and came close. He asked the lady to put a leash on the dog got a bad remark and then he started to record.

Never the less bad remark from the girl.

My Ride
    old Toyotas

I've almost ran over dogs that were not on leash while cycling so maybe he was running before hand and had a similar encounter.

Either way that's pretty rude thing to say no matter what. She's got cowgirl gear on though so not that surprising.

Originally posted by black13
    She's got cowgirl gear on though so not that surprising.
    That's just as racist/prejudice as what she said....

whatever.

I'd hit it...with a shovel.

My guess is she is from small town Alberta and this kinda mentality is normal and she doesn't know any better.

My Ride
    Corvette

What she says is unacceptable, no doubt. Curious what happened before he started to film, did the dogs run infront of his bike? She's pissed off that some stranger is confronting her about the dogs and has a camera in her face, he continues to follow her escalting the situation...she was offended, didn't know how to handle the confrontation and acted like a child by resorting to racism, she could of easily called him a fag and then there would be uproar about anti-gay remarks. I don't think I heard her call him names persay, but the remarks "go back to your country" and "you don't belong here" are despicable...

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

I love when white people say "Go back to your country."

I guess she isnt' edumacated enough to know the First Nations people were here first.

My Ride
    Hatred

I'm surprised people give a shit. This is pretty small beans compared to other problems we have going on in the world. If someone came up to me with a camera I've probably be more hostile than normal. The guy sounded like a douche. He knew what he was doing and the type of reaction he was going to get, otherwise why would he have his camera out.
    -U

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Whatabitch. Who cares if it's small beans compared to world problems? Still racist and rude as fuck.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    Depends on the day

Growing up in Van I had a lot of friends of Asian decent that had their family in Canada for more generations and me

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast