Quantcast
Almost had a head-on collision. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Almost had a head-on collision.

My Ride
    FA1

Default Almost had a head-on collision.

What the hell is up with all these really bad drivers lately?

I'm driving out of the block going on to the main road. There's a big median in the middle and a lane to go into the block and a lane to get out of the block.

So I turn start going towards the end of the block and this car goes flying into my direction. The guy was stupid and didn't slow down to turn into the right lane and he turns into mine.

He was about a foot or two infront of my car when he finished braking. He looked at me and kind of smirked and went over the median thing and drove off.

I just told him what the fuck are you doing bud? Then I just paced myself back onto the main road.

How dumb can you be to turn into the wrong turn, almost hit a person head-on, then go over the median thing into the right lane.

What a fucking idiot man. Drunk maybe?

I remember last year, some old dude in a focus turned right into my lane head on ON THE HIGHWAY, and I almost destroyed him (3000 # pickup going 100 vs focus going about 10 ) I don't like to discriminate or generalise, but after that day, I really made up my mind that something has to be done about old ppl on the road.
    "Its because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everyone does everything."

lammer Guest

hey van i saw you yesterday man, i was going home. around 10:30ish pm.

My Ride
    Sold The Lude

Originally posted by Ranger_X31
    Drunk maybe?
    A few days ago I was walking to my car and i see this guy drive head on into a lap pole in the parking lot. The lot was almost empty. It was close enough to me that when i looked over to see if he was ok he said "Oh didn't see that there" smiled and then drove off. Stupid people

My Ride
    Corolla

this happens alot during rush hour on center st.... lots of ppl don't know about the 3 lane directional changes... seen a few accident of ppl turning Left when there's actually another lane on their left going in the same direction.

i am too afraid of driving down Center St. during rush hour for that reason.
    Originally posted by ashee
    What's 30 grand when you're buying a BMW, M6 please.

Originally posted by t-im

You sound like the type of guy who would buy a C-Class just so you could tell people you have a Benz.
    Oooh the irony.

My Ride
    FA1

Just remember 3 lanes up, 1 lane down.

My Ride
    Corolla

Originally posted by defekt1
    Just remember 3 lanes up, 1 lane down.
    this only applies in the afternoon, other way around in the morning... morning the worst, 'cause most ppl are still trying to wake up..

I've had many incidents like that going up Centre Street during rush hour (when the 11th Ave onto Crowchild North ramp was closed).

Some idiot would come barrelling down the second lane and come to a halt right in front of me. We'd both sit there at a standstill until he realized I had a dozen cars behind me and he had none behind him, so he'd have to change back into the single lane and get out of my way.
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

I try to avoid that lane just for those reasons.

Even though its less crowded and will save me some time, its not worth the risk dealing with retards.

Dirty_SOHC is offline 0.2 liters away from a good engine
    My Ride
    WRX

Going to work today, downtown and this fricken sunfire almost side swipes me of the road. Lucky there was a lane empty besides me.

Ps***to anyone who drives a white 96-99 4dr sunfire, and is approx 45-50. Please call AMA for driving classes.***

There's this old scowling bag in a pinkish sedan that ALWAYS runs red lights up in Edgemont. Almost nailed by her once, seen her almost nail others a few times.
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X