Quantcast
Need same day or overnight courier from Canada to USA on Sunday or US holiday - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Need same day or overnight courier from Canada to USA on Sunday or US holiday

Default Need same day or overnight courier from Canada to USA on Sunday or US holiday

Have a bit of an emergency and need to courier a document from Cananda to the US to arrive before 8am Tuesday. Does anyone know if there are any couriers that could deliver an envelope same day or overnight to arrive tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday (which is a US holiday)? Thanks!

It would probably be cheaper and easier to buy a plane ticket... I honestly don't know any couriers that deliver on Sundays and/or holidays. Where does it have to go?

Down to Arizona. Purolator apparently delivers 7 days a week, 365 days a year, but I can seem to set it up online and they don't have any offices open in Calgary tomorrow. Another option might be airline cargo, but i've called most airlines and haven't had luck as they only ship to and from select cities or whatever. Haven't gotten a hold of Air Canada yet (their website says they are open, but no one answers)

Looking at WJ, leave Monday, return Tuesday. All in $428. Not even FedEx can do it this weekend as they are closed, Purolator will be the same song and dance. AC is the only hope for a courier like affair, even then you are never 100% certain it is going to get there in time as freight gets lost, USA inspections, etc. I think Bob is right, you need a $500 flight or start driving Sunday.

If it really is important, you'll run it yourself and not trust anyone or any company.
    Last edited by CanmoreOrLess; 08-31-2013 at 06:57 PM.

My Ride
    4x4

Airline cargo ... craigslist ad on receiving city for the final leg... usually works well...

AC 1-800-387-4865, service rep said no way it can be delivered by AC for 0800 hours Tuesday, someone will have to pick it up from the airport in AZ and deliver it.
    Last edited by CanmoreOrLess; 08-31-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the help