Quantcast
Vaporizers - Page 14 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaporizers

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by dharminder
    I used to smoke menthol cigs and still enjoy that cool mint hit, but I seem to be wasting lot of juice (store bought pre made) juice because I cant seem to get the right combo. For example my current one I am messing around with is menthol 12mg nic and blueberry 0 nic.

Any suggestions or tips would be really helpful.
    For menthol I used to goto coolvape, but it just wasn't hitting enough, so after hearing about that store opening across from chinook (one stop vape shop) I tried out their menthol, which is actually from Vaporus in Quebec, it's that kind of hard hitting menthol, the only issue is the price, where I used to pay $13 or so for a 30ml bottle from coolvape, it's like $21 for a 30ml from one stop, in fact alot of things there I noticed are marked up almost 150% in some cases (crazy imo, I never ever buy hardware from there) and I kind of pity the people that only go there to get hardware.

I think just ordering it from Quebec isn't really worth it in savings, but it's the only menthol i've tried that is sufficient for me, they also have one in the farmer's market in Ogden.

another thing is the Vaporus stuff burns a bit faster than coolvape's I noticed.

Honestly, I think for local juice, i go to redux for good all around juice. If you have money to ball out on expensive shit. Go to vapexcape in Pacific Mall. They have the suicide bunny, which is premium ejuice that are 35 for 30ml. Which i think is stupid. I am grabbing my 4th batch from yaeliq and those are the best place for ejuice. Only reason is that you are getting 100 ml of ejuice for 18 bucks. Only downside is that you wait about 2 weeks. For people that want to get mech mods and don't want to wait a month at fasttech, go to Redux Vapor, or Vapeworld on 17th ave. IMO, the best online store for this stuff is 101vape. Good products and they get it to you within a week or so.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Just got the kanger EMOW kit and its way better than the protank and vision spinner 2 combo that I have. Pretty solid vape, not a cloud chaser but a good cloud. flavor is also solid.

@dharminder - I also got "Extreme Ice" flavor from Foggy Gorilla and it does taste like a menthol cig. Very solid menthol flavor.

Hey can any of you guys help me ot? How would I get .5 ohm or less doing dual micro coils? how many wraps would that be for each coil?

My Ride
    CBR600rr, MK7

get an ohm reader. all depends on wrap size.

5 wraps should get you close tho

Wire gauge and wrap size makes the difference. +1 on the ohm meter.

But I'd say 5 or 6 wraps around a 1/16 or 5/64 drillbit with 28g wire will get you within that range.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

You can just get a cheap digital multimeter from Home depot or canadian tire rather than spending money on an expensive vaper's ohm meter

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    Just got the kanger EMOW kit and its way better than the protank and vision spinner 2 combo that I have. Pretty solid vape, not a cloud chaser but a good cloud. flavor is also solid.

@dharminder - I also got "Extreme Ice" flavor from Foggy Gorilla and it does taste like a menthol cig. Very solid menthol flavor.
    thank you for the heads up I will have to get someone to pick some up and ship it out to me.

Suicide Bunny mothers milk picked that up this weekend at first was not a big fan but its grown on me lot worth a try

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Originally posted by dharminder

thank you for the heads up I will have to get someone to pick some up and ship it out to me.

Suicide Bunny mothers milk picked that up this weekend at first was not a big fan but its grown on me lot worth a try
    They do have a website http://fgvaping.com/. where you can order. Just not sure if the Extreme Ice is already at the web cart. You can probably work out something with them by calling to get it shipped to you.

My Ride
    Fozzy XT

Has anyone tried the Atmos RX?
    It's on Groupon for $80 shipped, reviews are mixed. I already have the Cloupour
    and it's just ok for herbs and Wax, I'd love to get something better but am unwilling to spring for the Ploom

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-ca-a...e-a1928e3a13d3

Hey guys!! I checked out a new places in the NE near the Mcknight lrt station. It is call digital post. they sell a good amount of ejuice there. even some of the redux vapor juice for a bit less cheaper. they also getting the ipv2 for 120 and the ipv 3 for 150. grab alot of stuff today from that store. I recommend it right now for any level of vaper!!

My Ride
    4x4

Picked up an aqua clone today... Damnit I can't build it to save my life!

Everything's awesome right up until I mount the chimney - then no load... Wtf am I doing wrong?

Originally posted by AndyL

Picked up an aqua clone today... Damnit I can't build it to save my life!

Everything's awesome right up until I mount the chimney - then no load... Wtf am I doing wrong?
    Aquas are one of the hardest. No personal experience but I researched the fuck out of it. Decided to stay away. Drippers are best IMO

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Originally posted by aaronck
    Has anyone tried the Atmos RX?
    It's on Groupon for $80 shipped, reviews are mixed. I already have the Cloupour
    and it's just ok for herbs and Wax, I'd love to get something better but am unwilling to spring for the Ploom

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-ca-a...e-a1928e3a13d3

I've tried it. It's one of the best ones IMO, but the Ploom Pax is better but only for dry herb. My sister has one, it seems to work very well. I got the Atmos Rx it for it's discrete nature and for the Group Buy discount. It's good for dry and wax. But for the price and strictly for wax/dab vaping, the Cloupor is better in my experience. I have the Cloutank M2, which works great for me.
    Last edited by JordanEG6; 09-12-2014 at 12:47 PM.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    Fozzy XT

Originally posted by JordanEG6

I've tried it. It's one of the best ones IMO, but the Ploom Pax is better but only for dry herb. My sister has one, it seems to work very well. I got the Atmos Rx it for it's discrete nature and for the Group Buy discount. It's good for dry and wax. But for the price and strictly for wax/dab vaping, the Cloupor is better in my experience. I have the Cloutank M2, which works great for me.
    Thanks
    I have the Cloupour as well, but always looking to improve I guess. I'd love to try the Ploom, but it's a lot of $$$ for not ever seeing or trying one-

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-08-2020 at 09:13 AM.

My Ride
    4x4

Originally posted by GQBalla

Aquas are one of the hardest. No personal experience but I researched the fuck out of it. Decided to stay away. Drippers are best IMO
    Finally got it... All about coil placement...

And yeah another mechmod (origin - matches the aqua) as my sigelei wouldn't fire it consistently...

Think I'm about to build me my first sub ohm coils momentarily

Edit... And it's Goooood!
    Last edited by AndyL; 09-17-2014 at 10:40 PM.

ewww your coil game needs work BRO!

all about the aethestics!

good job though

If you like neat/clean coils get some ceramic tweezers. Lets you fire the coils while pressing them together. Ive ventured away from tanks. Drippers ftw

My Ride
    4x4

Yeah the one coil wrapped a little tight, and the cotton could have been a bit tighter.

Gonna re-wick it this afternoon probably - not as fond of generals custard in this setup, gonna go back to corsair.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Did my own ejuice last night! No nicotine and no PG just VG. Not bad at all!!!!!

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast