Quantcast
Vaporizers - Page 19 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19

Thread: Vaporizers

Originally posted by dj_rice
    Kanger Subtank OCC Coils.

Is the cotton inside the Koh Gen Do Organic or the Shishedo cotton?I want to re-wick my own but un-sure which cotton it is
    Pete Busardo says its Koh Gen Doh..

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Originally posted by BensonTT

Pete Busardo says its Koh Gen Doh..
    Thanks, now to find it in stores. Only seen the Shishedo in London Drugs.

Maybe have to visit The Bay etc in the makeup section LOL
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

I rewicked my subtank with Shishedo and it taste a lot better.. Just my opinion..

My Ride

Been having problems lately with my Kanger Subtank. A couple times now, I cannot for the life of me, open up the tank to re-fill it up with juice. Not sure what I messed up. Might have to try the rubberband on the knurled portion to get better grip I hope, otherwise I'll be cranky all day
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Evolution Vape got some wicked deals on Locally made Juice from March 1 to 14!!!!
    Go now!

My Ride

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    Evolution Vape got some wicked deals on Locally made Juice from March 1 to 14!!!!
    Go now!

I wanna pick up some West Coast Cloud Nebula.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Here's what they posted...

Hey Everyone!
    We are rolling out a 2 WEEK SPECIAL - only till March 14th
    This is a "Buy Local" Campaign
    Select local juices @ Evolution Vape will be $12.50 a bottle
    Thats right $12.50 ea!
    To promote our local economy and bring awareness to some awesome local juices; $12.50 a bottle.
    Brands currently in stock in this special:
    BioVape
    Diamond Dust
    Make Me Juice
    West Coast Cloud
    2 WEEKS ONLY!!!
    BUY LOCAL
    Buy Calgary, Buy Alberta, Buy Canadian!

^^ what's the ml for the 12.50 juice?

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

If I'm not mistaken its 30 ml. Never seen them sell anything less than 30 ml.

My Ride

Originally posted by BensonTT
    ^^ what's the ml for the 12.50 juice?

All of them are 30ML

The only brand that is in bigger bottles but is not part of this deal is the Blind Tiger. Their bottles are 50ML

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

If you guys haven't been there....... Went there on lunch time and stocks are getting less, get your juice ASAP or call em first if you have a specific one you want.

I got a small stock..

Diamond Juice Wayne's World
    Diamond Juice Strawberry Fields
    WestCoastClouds Cloudburst Morning
    BioVapes Apocalypse

I think I'm good for a few months, lol!!!
    Last edited by DENZILDON; 03-04-2015 at 03:25 PM.

My Ride

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    If you guys haven't been there....... Went there on lunch time and stocks are getting less, get your juice ASAP or call em first if you have a specific one you want.

I got a small stock..

Diamond Juice Wayne's World
    Diamond Juice Strawberry Fields
    WestCoastClouds Cloudburst Morning
    BioVapes Apocalypse

I think I'm good for a few months, lol!!!
    No wayyyyyy thats not enough. Need a full years supply LOL

Will be stopping in on April to check out their WestCoastClouds line.

im new to all this vaping stuff but have jumped on the bandwagon thanks to a local shop in calgary called Digital Imports http://www.digitalimports.ca/

however i just wanted to post a PSA about "One Stop Vape Shop" http://www.onestopvapeshop.ca/

This place is an absolute SCAM!
    they dont list prices online at all, which makes perfect sense as soon as i stepped foot inside the store. I asked abt juice prices, the same vaporus juice you can buy online from www.vaporus.com they are selling for double the price! (15.99 @ vaporus online = $30 at one stop vape shop ....)

the hardware they are selling is also marked up like crazy and definitely not worth anyones time unless you feel like getting ripped off lol everything is much more expensive than any of the shops listed in this thread or the new one i found Digital Imports (now they are located at the Memory Express building on 32nd ave NE, they used to be by the westwinds train station)

I did some online research prior to going there and had some products and prices in mind, and my mind was blown when they tried to rip me off with a straight face

one stop vape shop.. should be called One Stop "Rape" shop lol

http://www.onestopvapeshop.ca/

just putting a few words up about this place as I feel i should warn fellow calgarians about this place... and usually beyond shows up pretty high in google when searching for stuff, so I am putting the website and the name up in this post multiple times to draw more hits to it

TL;DR

One Stop Vape Shop = One Stop Rape Shop

Dont waste time going there, wayyy too overpriced and marked up juice and hardware
    they dont list their prices online for a reason I'm thinking, to get people in the door and then rip them off because ppl are too lazy to go to another place to save money when they are already in the shop..

Cheers

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-14-2019 at 12:45 PM.

Originally posted by EK69
    im new to all this vaping stuff but have jumped on the bandwagon thanks to a local shop in calgary called Digital Imports http://www.digitalimports.ca/

however i just wanted to post a PSA about "One Stop Vape Shop" http://www.onestopvapeshop.ca/

This place is an absolute SCAM!
    they dont list prices online at all, which makes perfect sense as soon as i stepped foot inside the store. I asked abt juice prices, the same vaporus juice you can buy online from www.vaporus.com they are selling for double the price! (15.99 @ vaporus online = $30 at one stop vape shop ....)

the hardware they are selling is also marked up like crazy and definitely not worth anyones time unless you feel like getting ripped off lol everything is much more expensive than any of the shops listed in this thread or the new one i found Digital Imports (now they are located at the Memory Express building on 32nd ave NE, they used to be by the westwinds train station)

I did some online research prior to going there and had some products and prices in mind, and my mind was blown when they tried to rip me off with a straight face

one stop vape shop.. should be called One Stop "Rape" shop lol

just putting a few words up about this place as I feel i should warn fellow calgarians about this place... and usually beyond shows up pretty high in google when searching for stuff, so I am putting the website and the name up in this post multiple times to draw more hits to it

TL;DR

One Stop Vape Shop = One Stop Rape Shop

Dont waste time going there, wayyy too overpriced and marked up juice and hardware
    they dont list their prices online for a reason I'm thinking, to get people in the door and then rip them off because ppl are too lazy to go to another place to save money when they are already in the shop..

Cheers
    Most local shops prices are ridiculous.. If you can wait, just buy straight from China.. Gearbest/Fasttech.. I know a lot of people will say I rather support local but I aint supporting if they jack the price up 30+% lol

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

Just picked up a vaporizer today. I'm a total vaping newbie, but already feel confident I can quit smoking with this thing. And I've smoked a pack a day for a long time. Got everything including one juice for $100. Already I want to get a second one as backup and to load another flavour, any suggestions?

The eleaf 60W

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    6.2L V8

could any of you vape enthusiasts identify this vaporizer for me?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-specia...ationFlag=true
    Last edited by CMW403; 05-14-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19