Quantcast
Vaporizers - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 19 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaporizers

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Default Vaporizers

These are a stage higher that what you get from the of the shelf e-cigarette. It has been big in Asia and Europe for more than a year now.

At first I was doubtful if it works or will it replace smoking all in all... But when my Highschool and college friends in Manila completely switched to vaping, I thought it might just work. You see, you can buy cigarettes in PI at any age so a lot of my friends including myself did smoke young. And to think they are non smokers now?!? The guys who smoked a pack of red marlies a day switched to vaping. I want to try it!

So I searched and found the e-cigarettes. It was a joke! Tasted bad, did not have that much vapor and it was just lacking something. Months has passed and nothing in Canada.

Until last Saturday, had dentist appointment in the morning and my wife was still in the chair so off I want to Marlborough mall just to check out some eye glasses. Didn't find anything I liked so just strolled through the mall. And there it was, a small kiosk by Tim Hortons, just opened up. I knew right away what it was with the tiny ejuice dispensers.

The vaporizers where $60, $70(bigger battery) and $120 (for two but only one charger). And the ejuice is $10 each which they said equaled a carton of smokes.

The juice had different levels of nicotine. 0, 8, 12, 18 and 24. Which represents the number of sticks you burn through a day. Different flavors from smoke brands, players, du maurier, etc. to fruity and desert like cinnamon, mango, strawberry, etc.

Damn, a bit pricey for something I don't know if it will work. I walked away but after about 15 steps, I went back and bought the $70 and ejuice watermelon flavour with a 12 nicotine level.

It's been almost 6 days now and I haven't touched my pack of smokes that's in my drawer.

I am not in any way connected or associated with any shop owners. I'm just sharing to our smoking beyonders that hey, this might work for you.
    I got two butt smokers in the office that bought one last Monday and they haven't touched a cigarette too since then.

If you want to give it a try I also heard there's one at cross iron mills now.

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

You can also fill them with oil. It's legendary.
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    M3P

I've been vaping almost a year now.

Was getting my stuff from the farmers market but the mark up is insane.

Found these people on kijiji

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ514486842

They are fantastic.

They can customize their juices in VG/PG levels, amount of niccotine and blend lots of flavours. Very easy people to deal with, have visited several times, great customer service, quality and price.

They're also in McKenzie Towne which if I remember correctly is where you live.

Best of luck Denzildon

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Copperfield! Thanks meng! I did a whole day of golf and drinking today and no smoke, just vape!

Where in mckenzie?

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-13-2020 at 02:57 AM.

Go to canvape.com. Sooo many stuff on there and they are based out in toronto I believe.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    Somebody quoting things without reading them? On the internet?
    GET THE FUCK OUTTA TOWN
    Originally posted by Toma
    First dibs sniffing bras panties when dirty girls bring their cars in

I thought they weren't allowed to sell with nicotine in canada? Used to have one ages ago might go pick one up if they actually have nicotine e-liquid.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    My BIL smoked two packs per day before he switched to these and hasn't smoked in months.

It's way cheaper than cigarettes, but you are still hooked on the nicotine. That's why the biggest e-cigarette companies are owned by the big tobacco companies.

Still better than inhaling smoke with all that tar and benzene and other carcinogens.
    My plan is to lower down the nicotine content as I go along then when it drops to zero nicotine, Then I'll stop all together.

If then I get some urge to smoke I'll just light up a zero nicotine juice

My Ride
    North Korean

i quit smoking with an ecig.. then after i started working with my coworker that smokes a pack a day started smoking again loll.. picking one up from the kijiji people listed above so i can start vaping again and quit hahah

My Ride
    2007 Ford Fusion SE; 2001 VW Passat GLS

It is NOT illegal to sell the ejuice with nicotine within Canada. It's a grey line right now as Health Canada researches the subject.

Just an FYI.

I personally vape now and was smoking for 21 years. Quit nice and easy. You work it like you would the patch. Start with a higher level and slowly work the nicotine content down until you are vaping with no nicotine. Then you should be able to get rid of it completely.

I source my own hardware ($5 for the clearomizer and $20 for the battery) and get my juice from coolvape.ca

He's located in the NE in Conventry area. amazing prices for the ejuice and great flavors.

Are all these vape cigs similar?

For example, these are readily available in Lethbridge:

http://vapurvap.ca/en/

My Ride
    2022 X2M

Originally posted by Seth1968
    Are all these vape cigs similar?

For example, these are readily available in Lethbridge:

http://vapurvap.ca/en/
    I would call those Ecigs not vaporizers IMO
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

Originally posted by Kavy

I would call those Ecigs not vaporizers IMO
    That helps

What's everyone's favourite flavours? I'm thinking of picking up a kit + some juices from coolvape.ca

My Ride
    '10 Civic

is there a difference between the kits besides the price for the coolvape kit ($40) and the joytech ego t kit at crossiron ($60). Is joytech a better brand or is it all preference?
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by sabad66
    What's everyone's favourite flavours? I'm thinking of picking up a kit + some juices from coolvape.ca
    Now here's a crazy idea.

Describe what the fuck you guys are talking about.

go to the website and take a look.

you buy a kit with the actual vaporizer/battery/charging stuff, and then you buy "e-juice" to load into the vape.

Where do you put the e-juice in on the vape's? The e-cigs I used to have was just put into the tip is this similar and you just throw the tip away after a while?

I started vaping about 2 months ago, still pretty new into the world. I currently smoke 70pg/30vg with 18mg of Nicotine, the flavour i use is Black Cohiba, my wife uses 6mg of Nicotine and smokes double apple (Very similar to smoking Bahraini apple Shisha)

both of us didn't switch to vaping to quit smoking, it was more an effort to save money as it works out cheaper then smoking i find.

out of curisity what mix do you guys use? the place in Coventry that i've tried doesn't sell 50pg/50vg but I was curious to see what other's preferences are?

you guys get side effects? i read a bit. smelly farts seems common. then short term like head aches and appetite when switching to vape. how you guys manage?

Page 1 of 19 1 2 11 ... LastLast