Quantcast
Mario's Lottery Groups - Page 93 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 83 92 93
Results 1,841 to 1,843 of 1843

Thread: Mario's Lottery Groups

  1. #1841
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group S41 launched to buy tickets for the June 26 UK Lotto roll down draw. The jackpot is an estimated C$21 million. All S groups will also buy tickets. The expected value is estimated to be over 100%. Deadline to join Group S41 is end of day on June 25.

  2. #1842
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the June 22 draw was not won and is a minimum $9 million for the next draw. Sales of $14.5 million were 13% lower than average and 12% higher than the previous draw. There was a 71% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was very low at 43%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $0.5 million.

  3. #1843
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    If you only buy lottery tickets once in a blue moon, then this is the time. The cost to join Group S41 is $20 per share.

    The S groups have won more money than they spent on every draw they played this year. This will probably happen again on Wednesday.

    The S groups have won C$57,634 so far this year.

    How to join - www.lotterygroup.info/iJoin.htm

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 83 92 93

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Nintendo 64 + 5 games (Mario, Smash Bros, Mario Party 2)

    By Akagi Redsuns in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 03-06-2008, 09:02 PM
  2. FS: DS Games - Mario Kart, Tetris, Mario 64 DS

    By eblend in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 06-18-2007, 02:31 AM
  3. FS: Nintendo DS games - mario kart, kirby, NSMB, mario hoops

    By overjoyed in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 03-18-2007, 07:50 PM
  4. FS: DS games, Mario kart, new super mario bros and brain age

    By Thaco in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 06-24-2006, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •