Quantcast
Mario's Lottery Groups - Page 70 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 60 69 70
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1390

Thread: Mario's Lottery Groups

  1. #1381
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Food Court Wifi
    My Ride
    2010 Recession Fighter LX
    Posts
    4,207
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Radio was advertising some kind of special bonus draws for 649 coming up. What's that about?
    Middle-aged hipster millennial snowflake

  2. #1382
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Radio was advertising some kind of special bonus draws for 649 coming up. What's that about?
    The November 22 and November 25 draws have extra guaranteed prizes added. A total of 55 x $10,000 prizes added to each draw. These extra prizes only add about 3% to the total payout for the draws and does not make the game worth playing. We are waiting for the jackpot to reach at least $21 million before playing. This may happen by the November 29 draw but may happen sooner if the extra prizes significantly boosts sales.

  3. #1383
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $16.8 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 22 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in British Columbia. Sales of $18.6 million were 10% higher than average and 15% higher than the previous draw. There was a 64% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 28% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 8% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was above average at 63%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales but the bonus prizes were under funded by $0.25 million.

  4. #1384
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 25 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of $18.2 million were 8% higher than average and 2% lower than the previous draw. There was a 65% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 28% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 7% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 40%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1.1 million and the bonus prizes were under funded by $0.3 million.

  5. #1385
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 29 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Quebec. Sales of $13.8 million were 18% lower than average and 24% lower than the previous draw. There was a 72% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 39%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.1 million placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a new record deficit of $67.5 million.

  6. #1386
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The Euro Millions jackpot is an estimated C$146 million for the December 5 draw. The S groups will start buying tickets once the jackpot is large enough for each share to win at least C$2 million.

  7. #1387
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $50 million Lotto Max jackpot for the December 1 draw was not won and is capped at $55 million plus a minimum of 4 Maxmilions for the next draw. One of the two Maxmillions was won. Sales of $45.6 million were 19% higher than average and 45% higher than the previous draw. There was a 73% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 52%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were under funded from sales by $7.8 million.

  8. #1388
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group S18 bought 10 tickets for the Euro Millions draw on December 8. The jackpot is an estimated C$160 million. Each share in Group S18 can win at least C$2 million.

  9. #1389
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group M42 launched to buy tickets for the Lotto Max on December 15. The jackpot is capped at $60 million plus an estimated 15 Maxmillions.

  10. #1390
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The M groups plan to buy at least 425 Lotto Max tickets for the December 15 draw giving odds of 1 in 4,210 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 60 69 70

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Nintendo 64 + 5 games (Mario, Smash Bros, Mario Party 2)

    By Akagi Redsuns in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 03-06-2008, 08:02 PM
  2. FS: DS Games - Mario Kart, Tetris, Mario 64 DS

    By eblend in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 06-18-2007, 01:31 AM
  3. FS: Nintendo DS games - mario kart, kirby, NSMB, mario hoops

    By overjoyed in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 03-18-2007, 06:50 PM
  4. FS: DS games, Mario kart, new super mario bros and brain age

    By Thaco in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 06-23-2006, 11:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •