Quantcast
Mario's Lottery Groups - Page 88 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 78 87 88
Results 1,741 to 1,752 of 1752

Thread: Mario's Lottery Groups

  1. #1741
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Three S groups launched to buy UK Lotto tickets for the March 13 roll down draw. Combined with the existing S groups, this will be our largest group play ever.

    If the March 13 jackpot is not won, then the S groups will most likely turn a profit. The same prediction was made and came true for the previous two roll down draws.

  2. #1742
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $9.8 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the March 9 draw was not won and is an estimated $13 million for the next draw. Sales of $15.8 million were 5% lower than average and 13% higher than the previous draw. There was a 69% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 26% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 48%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

  3. #1743
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group U25 bought 26 tickets for the March 13 Powerball draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$272 million - position 19 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$2 million after taxes.

    Group U25 is still open to new shares.

  4. #1744
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The jackpot for the March 13 UK Lotto draw was not won and rolled down to the lower tier prizes. The S groups won 13,347 and 654 free tickets for a total value of 14,655. As predicted, the groups won more than they spent - 9% more. A total of 5 tickets matched 4 numbers and won 701 each. The payout for the draw was 114%.

  5. #1745
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group U25 has 128 shares and bought 26 tickets for the March 16 Powerball draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$300 million - position 15 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$2.2 million after taxes.

  6. #1746
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $25.8 million Lotto Max jackpot for the March 15 draw was not won and is an estimated $36 million for the next draw. Sales of $32.6 million were 18% lower than average and 7% higher than the previous draw. There was a 80% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 18% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 37%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

  7. #1747
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group U25 has 128 shares and bought 26 tickets for the March 20 Powerball draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$335 million - position 13 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$2.3 million after taxes.

    Group U25 is open to new shares. U groups are the only groups that remain open to new shares even after they have participated in a draw. Group U25 will continue to buy tickets for each Powerball draw until the jackpot is won.

  8. #1748
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $22 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the March 20 draw was won - two winning tickets sold in Ontario. Sales of $17.7 million were 7% higher than average and 2% lower than the previous draw. There was a 66% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 28% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 6% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was above average at 70%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.1 million placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a new record deficit of $114.9 million.

  9. #1749
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group U25 has 129 shares and bought 26 tickets for the March 23 Powerball draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$380 million - position 9 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$2.7 million after taxes. This is the first time the Powerball jackpot rolled 24 times in a row.

  10. #1750
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The Powerball jackpot is now an estimated U$388 million - position 6 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$2.8 million after taxes. This is the first time the Powerball jackpot rolled 24 times in a row.

  11. #1751
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the March 23 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of $14.9 million were 11% lower than average and 16% lower than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 39%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.1 million placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a new record deficit of $117 million.

  12. #1752
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group U25 has 133 shares and plans to buy 52 tickets for the March 27 Powerball draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$466 million - position 5 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$3.3 million after taxes. This is the first time the Powerball jackpot rolled 25 times in a row.

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 78 87 88

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Nintendo 64 + 5 games (Mario, Smash Bros, Mario Party 2)

    By Akagi Redsuns in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 03-06-2008, 09:02 PM
  2. FS: DS Games - Mario Kart, Tetris, Mario 64 DS

    By eblend in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 06-18-2007, 02:31 AM
  3. FS: Nintendo DS games - mario kart, kirby, NSMB, mario hoops

    By overjoyed in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 03-18-2007, 07:50 PM
  4. FS: DS games, Mario kart, new super mario bros and brain age

    By Thaco in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 06-24-2006, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •