Quantcast
Mario's Lottery Groups - Page 92 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 82 91 92
Results 1,821 to 1,835 of 1835

Thread: Mario's Lottery Groups

  1. #1821
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group E5 launched to buy tickets for the June 11 Euro Millions draw. The jackpot is an estimated 122 million (C$208 million based on current exchange rates). Cost to join is $20 per share.

  2. #1822
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $60 million Lotto Max jackpot for the June 7 draw was not won and is capped at $65 million plus an estimated 10 Maxmillions for the next draw. None of the 6 Maxmillions were won. Sales of $38.3 million were 3% lower than average and 64% higher than the previous draw. There was a 79% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 18% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 3% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was just above average at 55%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were under funded from sales by $1.6 million.

  3. #1823
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group A19 launched to buy tickets for the June 12 Lotto 649 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $25 million. Cost to join is $20 per share.

  4. #1824
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The A groups won $181.40 and 52 free tickets for a total value of $337.40 in the June 8 Lotto 649 draw.

  5. #1825
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $21.7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the June 8 draw was not won and is an estimated $25 million for the next draw. Sales of $17.4 million were 5% higher than average and 18% higher than the previous draw. There was a 66% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 27% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 7% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was above average at 70%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

  6. #1826
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The Euro Millions jackpot is an estimated 122 million (C$208 million based on current exchange rates) for the June 11 draw.

    Group E5 has 80 shares and bought 30 tickets for the draw. Each share can win C$2.6 million.

    There is still time to join Group E5. Cost to join is $20 per share.

  7. #1827
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group E5 has 82 shares and bought 30 tickets for the June 11 Euro Millions draw. Each share can win C$2.5 million.

    The Lotto Max jackpot for the June 11 draw is capped at $65 million plus an estimated 10 Maxmillions. Group M11 has 179 shares and bought 167 tickets for the draw. Group M11 is closed to new shares.

    Group M12 will launch once the jackpot reaches $70 million. This may happen for the June 14 draw.

    Copies of all tickets for today's draws have been emailed to members. We are playing for over $312 million in prizes in the next two days.

  8. #1828
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group E5 won 5.60 in the June 11 Euro Millions draw. The jackpot was won - one winning ticket sold in Britain.

  9. #1829
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $65 million Lotto Max jackpot for the June 11 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Quebec. One of the 10 Maxmillions was won. Sales of $38.3 million were 3% lower than average and 1% lower than the previous draw. There was a 80% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 18% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was above average at 60%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were over funded from sales by $0.5 million. The over funded amount was added to the second tier prize.

  10. #1830
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The A groups bought a total of 1,193 tickets for the June 11 Lotto 649 draw giving odds of 1 in 11,722 of winning the jackpot. The jackpot is an estimated $25 million. Copies of tickets have been emailed to all members.

    There is still time to join Group A19. How to join -> www.lotterygroup.info/iJoin.htm

  11. #1831
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group A20 launched to buy tickets for the June 15 Lotto 649 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $30 million. Cost to join is $20 per share.

    How to join - www.lotterygroup.info/iJoin.htm

  12. #1832
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $25.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the June 12 draw was not won and is an estimated $30 million for the next draw. Sales of $17 million were 3% higher than average and 2% lower than the previous draw. There was a 67% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 27% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 6% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was above average at 78%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

  13. #1833
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The A groups plan to buy at least 900 Lotto 649 tickets for the June 15 draw giving odds of 1 in 15,538 of winning the jackpot.

    Group A20 launched to buy tickets for the June 15 Lotto 649 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $30 million. Cost to join is $20 per share.

  14. #1834
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $19 million Lotto Max jackpot for the June 14 draw was won - two winning tickets sold in Ontario and Manitoba. Sales of $25.7 million were 35% lower than average and 33% lower than the previous draw. There was a 86% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 13% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 1% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was very low at 30%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.7 million.

  15. #1835
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The A groups bought a total of 996 tickets for the June 15 Lotto 649 draw giving odds of 1 in 14,040 of winning the jackpot. The jackpot is an estimated $30 million. Copies of the tickets have been emailed to all members.

    There is still time to join Group A20. How to join - www.lotterygroup.info/iJoin.htm

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 82 91 92

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Nintendo 64 + 5 games (Mario, Smash Bros, Mario Party 2)

    By Akagi Redsuns in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 03-06-2008, 09:02 PM
  2. FS: DS Games - Mario Kart, Tetris, Mario 64 DS

    By eblend in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 06-18-2007, 02:31 AM
  3. FS: Nintendo DS games - mario kart, kirby, NSMB, mario hoops

    By overjoyed in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 03-18-2007, 07:50 PM
  4. FS: DS games, Mario kart, new super mario bros and brain age

    By Thaco in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 06-24-2006, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •