Quantcast
Mario's Lottery Groups - Page 119 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 119 of 123 FirstFirst ... 109 118 119 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2441

Thread: Mario's Lottery Groups

Group AS1 bought 20 Lotto 649 tickets for the December 8 draw. The jackpot is a minimum $5 million plus a $1 million guaranteed prize. Group AS1 plans to buy 20 tickets for every Lotto 649 draw. The group is expected to last until at least February of next year. Group is open at $20 per share.

The $8.8 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the December 4 draw was won – one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of $13.7 million were 13% lower than average and 15% higher than the previous draw. There was a 72% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was about average at 47%. The $1 million guaranteed prize was under funded from sales, placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a new record deficit of $204.3 million.

Group S13 launched to buy tickets for the December 11 UK Lotto roll down jackpot draw. The jackpot is an estimated £11.7 million (C$20 million). All the active S groups also plan to buy tickets for the draw.

The S groups plan to buy 1,721 UK Lotto tickets for the December 11 draw.

Group MS1 bought 20 Lotto Max tickets for the December 10 draw. The jackpot is capped at $60 million plus a minimum of 6 Maxmillions. Each share can win $0.54 million. Group MS1 plans to buy 20 tickets for every Lotto Max draw. Group is open at $20 per share.

The $55 million Lotto Max jackpot for the December 7 draw was not won and is capped at $60 million plus a minimum of 6 Maxmillions for the December 10 draw. One of the four Maxmillions was won. Sales of $29.1 million were 18% lower than average and 9% lower than the previous draw. There was a 84% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 15% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 1% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was just above average at 52%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were under funded from sales by $10.4 million.

The £11.7 million jackpot for the November 11 UK Lotto draw was not won and the money rolled down to the lower tier prizes. The S groups won £1,773 and 171 free tickets for a total value of £2,115 (C$3,596). The expected value of the draw at 83%, was lower than average because the low winning numbers resulted in greater numbers of winning tickets in each prize category.

Group U27 bought 20 Powerball tickets for the December 11 draw. Each share can win C$1.3 million after taxes. Cost to join is $20. The Powerball jackpot is an estimated U$225 million for the December 11 draw after 28 rolls – position 38 in the list of the largest US jackpots.

The Mega Millions jackpot is an estimated U$107 million for the December 14 draw after 14 rolls – position 115 in the list of the largest US jackpots.

My Ride
    ute

Just a reminder to anyone reading - in the past Mario has not paid out winnings because lottery corporations have deemed his activities to disqualify him from winning. The members of Mario's group were then party to a lawsuit which tried to force the lottery corporations to pay those winnings. To date, it is not public if the members of that group have seen a payout, or if they were simply out of luck. In the past Mario has made the dubious claim that he gains no benefit from selling to members of these lottery groups - a claim which is difficult to believe. Buyer beware.

My Ride
    V8s

Lol
    @Buster where do lottery tickets fall in your asset class hierarchy?

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol
    @Buster where do lottery tickets fall in your asset class hierarchy?
    Better than real estate.

Group U27 plans to buy 20 Powerball tickets for the December 13 draw. Each share can win C$1.33 million after taxes. Cost to join is $20. The Powerball jackpot is an estimated U$232 million for the December 13 draw after 29 rolls – position 37 in the list of the largest US jackpots.

The Mega Millions jackpot is an estimated U$107 million for the December 14 draw after 14 rolls – position 115 in the list of the largest US jackpots.

Group MS1 bought 20 Lotto Max tickets for the December 14 draw. The jackpot is capped at $65 million plus a minimum of 8 Maxmillions. Each share can win $0.6 million. Group MS1 plans to buy 20 tickets for every Lotto Max draw. Group is open at $20 per share.

The $60 million Lotto Max jackpot for the December 10 draw was not won and is capped at $65 million plus a minimum of 8 Maxmillions for the December 14 draw. Three of the six Maxmillions were won. Sales of $39.3 million were 11% higher than average and 35% higher than the previous draw. There was a 79% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 19% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was just above average at 55%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were under funded from sales by $7.1 million.

Group AS1 bought 20 Lotto 649 tickets for the December 15 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $8 million plus a $1 million guaranteed prize. Group AS1 plans to buy 20 tickets for every Lotto 649 draw. The group is expected to last until at least February of next year. Group is open at $20 per share.

The $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the December 11 draw was not won and is an estimated $8 million for the December 15 draw. Sales of $12.9 million were 18% lower than average and 14% higher than the previous draw. There was a 74% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 3% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was very low at 42%. The jackpot and $1 million guaranteed prize were under funded from sales by $0.9 million, placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a new record deficit of $204.5 million.

Group U27 plans to buy 20 Powerball tickets for the December 15 draw. Each share can win C$1.39 million after taxes. Cost to join is $20. The Powerball jackpot is an estimated U$242 million for the December 15 draw after 30 rolls – position 35 in the list of the largest US jackpots.

If the Lotto Max jackpot is not won tonight, then Group M33 will launch to buy Lotto Max tickets for the December 17 draw. The jackpot will be capped at $70 million plus a minimum of 10 Maxmillions. All the active M groups will also buy tickets.

Group M33 launched to buy Lotto Max tickets for the December 17 draw. The jackpot is capped at $70 million plus an estimated 11 Maxmillions. Cost to join is $20 per share. All the other active M groups are also buying tickets.

The $65 million Lotto Max jackpot for the December 14 draw was not won and is capped at $70 million plus an estimated 11 Maxmillions for the December 17 draw. One of the eight Maxmillions was won. Sales of $38.6 million were 9% higher than average and 2% lower than the previous draw. There was a 79% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 19% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was just above average at 59%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were under funded from sales by $6.1 million.

My Ride
    ute

Just a reminder to anyone reading - in the past Mario has not paid out winnings because lottery corporations have deemed his activities to disqualify him from winning. The members of Mario's group were then party to a lawsuit which tried to force the lottery corporations to pay those winnings. To date, it is not public if the members of that group have seen a payout, or if they were simply out of luck. In the past Mario has made the dubious claim that he gains no benefit from selling to members of these lottery groups - a claim which is difficult to believe. Buyer beware.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    @Buster - I have no interest in perusing 120 pages but, GO ON?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    @Buster - I have no interest in perusing 120 pages but, GO ON?
    Mario had one of his "groups" hit a winning ticket. When he went to redeem it, the lottery said that he was ineligible to claim prizes due to some...less than savory behaviour. After months of "legal battles" with the lottery, he has yet to reveal what the outcome was. Yet he keeps trying to sell his services here.

More importantly when you google him, Beyond is one of the first pages you see, so this very message I am typing right now is likely to be seen by someone exploring one of these silly lottery groups. Which is hilarious to me.

My Ride
    V8s

@rage2 can someone ban him? I don't think he posts anywhere else, and IMO this isn't exactly a positive/relevant contribution to the forum

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    @rage2 can someone ban him? I don't think he posts anywhere else, and IMO this isn't exactly a positive/relevant contribution to the forum
    Why bother? I suspect the issue is about to work itself out quite naturally with the recent strategy Buster is employing.

Page 119 of 123 FirstFirst ... 109 118 119 120 ... LastLast