Quantcast
Mario's Lottery Groups - Page 105 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 95 104 105
Results 2,081 to 2,083 of 2083

Thread: Mario's Lottery Groups

  1. #2081
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The M groups won $540 and 69 free tickets in the February 26 draw for a total value of $885.

    The $70 million Lotto Max jackpot for the February 26 draw was won – one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Nine of the 23 Maxmillions were won. Weekly sales of $106.3 million were 156% higher than average and 52% higher than the previous week. Based on draw sales of $64.7 million, there was a 68% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 26% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 6% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was above average at 66%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were over funded from sales by $0.4 million, but rather than fund an extra Maxmillions, the money was added to the match 6 plus bonus prize category.

  2. #2082
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $12.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the February 27 draw was not won and is an estimated $15 million for the next draw. Sales of $16.7 million were 5% higher than average and 22% higher than the previous draw. There was a 67% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 27% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 6% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was just above average at 52%. The jackpot and $1 million guaranteed prize were fully funded from sales.

  3. #2083
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The Mega Millions jackpot is an estimated U$30 million for the March 2 draw after 3 rolls.

    The Powerball jackpot is an estimated U$86 million for the March 3 draw after 8 rolls.

    Group U26 plans to buy tickets when the Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot is large enough for each share to win at least C$1 million after taxes.

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 95 104 105

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Nintendo 64 + 5 games (Mario, Smash Bros, Mario Party 2)

    By Akagi Redsuns in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 03-06-2008, 09:02 PM
  2. FS: DS Games - Mario Kart, Tetris, Mario 64 DS

    By eblend in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 06-18-2007, 02:31 AM
  3. FS: Nintendo DS games - mario kart, kirby, NSMB, mario hoops

    By overjoyed in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 03-18-2007, 07:50 PM
  4. FS: DS games, Mario kart, new super mario bros and brain age

    By Thaco in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 06-24-2006, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •