Quantcast
Mario's Lottery Groups - Page 83 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 73 82 83
Results 1,641 to 1,654 of 1654

Thread: Mario's Lottery Groups

  1. #1641
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $19.8 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the November 28 draw was won - one winning tickets sold in British Columbia. Sales of $16.9 million were 2% higher than average and 9% lower than the previous draw. There was a 67% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 27% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 6% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was above average at 67%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

  2. #1642
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The M groups bought 657 Lotto Max tickets ($3,285) for the November 30 draw giving odds of 1 in 1,211 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.

    Copies of the tickets have been emailed to all members. There is still time to join Group M8.

    Good luck.

  3. #1643
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group M9 launched to buy tickets for the December 7 Lotto Max draw. The jackpot is capped at $60 million plus an estimated 42 Maxmillions.

  4. #1644
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The M groups won $482.60 and 77 free tickets in the November 30 Lotto Max draw for a total value of $868. A Group M8 ticket matched 5 numbers and won $102.60.

  5. #1645
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $60 million Lotto Max jackpot for the November 30 draw was not won and is capped at $60 million plus an estimated 42 Maxmillions for the next draw. Of the 35 Maxmillions offered, 11 were won. Sales of $63.2 million were 59% higher than average and 5% higher than the previous draw. There was a 64% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 28% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 8% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was well above average at 74%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were fully funded from sales.

  6. #1646
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the December 1 draw was not won and is a minimum $7 million for the next draw. Sales of $14.9 million were 11% lower than average and 12% lower than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 39%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1.8 million.

  7. #1647
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The M groups plan to buy at least 673 Lotto Max tickets ($3,365) for the December 7 draw giving odds of 1 in 989 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.

  8. #1648
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the December 5 draw was not won and is a minimum $9 million for the next draw. Sales of $13.8 million were 17% lower than average and 7% lower than the previous draw. There was a 72% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 44%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1 million.

  9. #1649
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The M groups bought 928 Lotto Max tickets for the December 7 draw giving odds of 1 in 718 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.

    There is still time to join Group M9. The group bought extra tickets in anticipation of some last minute entries.

  10. #1650
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group M10 launched to buy tickets for the December 14 Lotto Max draw. The jackpot is capped at $60 million plus an estimated 47 Maxmillions.

  11. #1651
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The M groups won $440 and 111 free tickets in the December 7 Lotto Max draw for a total value of $995. The amount won by each group is posted on the website - www.lotterygroup.info.

  12. #1652
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $60 million Lotto Max jackpot for the December 7 draw was not won and is capped at $60 million plus an estimated 45 Maxmillions for the next draw. Of the 42 Maxmillions offered, 14 were won with 17 winning tickets. Sales of $66.3 million were 67% higher than average and 5% higher than the previous draw. There was a 63% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 29% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 8% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was well above average at 78%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were fully funded from sales.

  13. #1653
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $9.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the December 8 draw was not won and is an estimated $12 million for the next draw. Sales of $15.3 million were 8% lower than average and 11% higher than the previous draw. There was a 69% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 6% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 47%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

  14. #1654
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The M groups plan to buy at least 600 Lotto Max tickets ($3,000) for the December 14 draw giving odds of 1 in 994 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 73 82 83

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Nintendo 64 + 5 games (Mario, Smash Bros, Mario Party 2)

    By Akagi Redsuns in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 03-06-2008, 08:02 PM
  2. FS: DS Games - Mario Kart, Tetris, Mario 64 DS

    By eblend in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 06-18-2007, 01:31 AM
  3. FS: Nintendo DS games - mario kart, kirby, NSMB, mario hoops

    By overjoyed in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 03-18-2007, 06:50 PM
  4. FS: DS games, Mario kart, new super mario bros and brain age

    By Thaco in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 06-23-2006, 11:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •