Quantcast
Mario's Lottery Groups - Page 97 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 87 96 97
Results 1,921 to 1,933 of 1933

Thread: Mario's Lottery Groups

  1. #1921
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group S33 plans to buy 25 tickets for the May 22 Mega Millions draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$235 million - position 30 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$1.8 million after taxes. Cost to join is $20.

    This is the first time the Mega Millions jackpot rolled 28 times in a row since the ticket price for the game was changed to $2.

  2. #1922
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group A23 launched to buy tickets for the May 23 Lotto 649 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $21 million. Cost to join is $20 per share.

  3. #1923
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group S33 plans to buy 25 tickets for the May 26 Mega Millions draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$249.8 million - position 27 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$1.9 million after taxes. Cost to join is $20.

    This is the first time the Mega Millions jackpot rolled 29 times in a row since the ticket price for the game was changed to $2.

  4. #1924
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group A24 launched to buy tickets for the May 27 Lotto 649 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $24 million. Cost to join is $20 per share.

  5. #1925
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The A groups plan to buy a total of 1,090 tickets for the May 27 Lotto 649 draw giving odds of 1 in 12,829 of winning the jackpot.

  6. #1926
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group S33 plans to buy 25 tickets for the May 29 Mega Millions draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$265.6 million - position 22 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$1.9 million after taxes. Cost to join is $20.

    This is the first time the Mega Millions jackpot rolled 30 times in a row since the ticket price for the game was changed to $2.

  7. #1927
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group S33 plans to buy 25 tickets for the June 2 Mega Millions draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$280.5 million - position 19 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$1.9 million after taxes. Cost to join is $20.

    This is the first time the Mega Millions jackpot rolled 31 times in a row since the ticket price was changed to $2 in October 2017.

  8. #1928
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group S33 has 140 shares and bought 25 tickets for the June 2 Mega Millions draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$280.5 million - position 19 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$1.9 million after taxes. Cost to join is $20.

  9. #1929
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The Euro Millions draw on July 3 will be a Super Draw with a minimum C$200 million jackpot. Groups S39, S42 and S46 plan to buy 200 tickets for the draw. Each share can win at least C$1.7 million.

    Cost to join Group S39 is $10 per share.

  10. #1930
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    What’s with these low Lotto Max jackpots. I only buy when it gets to $50M+.

  11. #1931
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holden View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What’s with these low Lotto Max jackpots. I only buy when it gets to $50M+.
    Very unusual how many times the jackpot was won recently. Unprecedented!

  12. #1932
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Groups S39, S42 and S46 bought 200 tickets for the July 3 Euro Millions draw. Each share can win at least C$1.6 million. The Euro Millions draw on July 3 is a Super Draw with a minimum 115 million jackpot (C$200 million based on current exchange rates).

    There is still time to join Group S39 at $10 per share.

  13. #1933
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The 30 million Lotto Max jackpot for the July 7 draw was not won and is a minimum $35 million for the next draw. Based on draw sales of $19.6 million, there was a 89% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 10% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 1% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was very low at 36%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $3.3 million.

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 87 96 97

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Nintendo 64 + 5 games (Mario, Smash Bros, Mario Party 2)

    By Akagi Redsuns in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 03-06-2008, 09:02 PM
  2. FS: DS Games - Mario Kart, Tetris, Mario 64 DS

    By eblend in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 06-18-2007, 02:31 AM
  3. FS: Nintendo DS games - mario kart, kirby, NSMB, mario hoops

    By overjoyed in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 03-18-2007, 07:50 PM
  4. FS: DS games, Mario kart, new super mario bros and brain age

    By Thaco in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 06-24-2006, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •