Quantcast
Mario's Lottery Groups - Page 95 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 85 94 95 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 1935

Thread: Mario's Lottery Groups

  1. #1881
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Both the Lotto Max and Lotto 649 jackpots are relatively small. No new groups will probably launch this month.

    The only opportunity for new players is Mega Millions. Group U25 will continue to buy tickets for Mega Millions until the jackpot is won. Then the group may switch to Powerball. The Powerball jackpot is slowing growing and is currently U$82 million.

    Cost to join Group U25 is $20. There is no limit on the number of shares in the group.

    Existing players will continue to play UK Lotto.

  2. #1882
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group U25 plans to buy 30 tickets for the December 10 Mega Millions draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$212.3 million - position 33 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Group U25 is still open to new shares at a cost of $20 per share. Each share can win C$1.1 million after taxes.

    Group U25 won U$10 in the December 6 Mega Millions draw.

  3. #1883
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group U25 plans to buy 30 tickets for the December 13 Mega Millions draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$230.8 million - position 30 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Group U25 is still open to new shares at a cost of $20 per share. Each share can win C$1.2 million after taxes.

  4. #1884
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    A total of 25 UK Lotto tickets uploaded for today's roll down draw. One ticket assigned to Group S36 and 24 tickets assigned to Group S28

  5. #1885
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group U25 bought 30 tickets for the December 17 Mega Millions draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$251.6 million - position 25 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Group U25 is still open to new shares at a cost of $20 per share. Each share can win C$1.3 million after taxes.

    Copies of the tickets have been uploaded to the shared drive.

  6. #1886
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $60 million Lotto Max jackpot for the December 27 draw was not won and is capped at $65 million plus a minimum of 8 Maxmillions for the next draw. None of the 6 Maxmillions were won. Weekly sales of $70.2 million were 75% higher than average and 29% higher than the previous week. Based on draw sales of $33.3 million, there was a 82% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 16% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was just above average at 55%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1.2 million.

    Group M13 will launch if the next jackpot rolls.

  7. #1887
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group M13 launched to buy tickets for the January 3 Lotto Max draw.

    The $65 million Lotto Max jackpot for the December 31 draw was not won and is capped at $70 million plus a minimum of 10 Maxmillions for the next draw. Four of the 12 Maxmillions were won. Based on draw sales of $44.4 million, there was a 77% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 20% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 3% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was above average at 60%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were fully funded from sales.

    This is the first time the Lotto Max jackpot reached the new cap of $70 million since it was introduced in May 2019. The estimated number of Maxmillions advertised for the next draw is 10 but the number reached will most likely be at least 16.

  8. #1888
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group M14 launched to buy tickets for the January 7 Lotto Max draw. The jackpot is capped at $70 million plus an estimated 25 Maxmillions. Cost to join is $20 per share.

    Group A22 launched to buy tickets for the January 8 Lotto 649 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $25 million. Cost to join is $20 per share.

    There is no limit in the number of shares in the new groups.

  9. #1889
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group A22 launched to buy tickets for the January 8 Lotto 649 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $25 million. Cost to join is $20 per share.

  10. #1890
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The A groups bought 1,113 tickets for the January 8 Lotto 649 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $25 million. Even though the jackpot is smaller than yesterday's Lotto Max jackpot, the expected value of the Lotto 649 draw will most likely exceed the expected value of the Lotto Max draw.

    There is still time to join Group A22 for tonight's draw.

  11. #1891
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The Powerball jackpot is an estimated U$201.6 million for the January 15 draw - position 38 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Group U25 plans to buy 30 tickets for the draw. Each share can win C$1 million after taxes. Cost to join is $20 per share.

  12. #1892
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The Powerball jackpot is an estimated U$218.7 million for the January 18 draw - position 34 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Group U25 plans to buy 45 tickets for the draw. Each share can win C$1.1 million after taxes. Cost to join is $20 per share.

    Group U25 won U$14 in the January 15 draw.

  13. #1893
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The Powerball jackpot is an estimated U$274.6 million for the January 29 draw - position 20 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Group U25 plans to buy 300 tickets for the draw. Each share can win C$1.34 million after taxes. Cost to join is $20 per share.

    The Powerball jackpot is not growing as fast as it used to. The current jackpot has rolled 24 consecutive times. The record jackpot for 24 rolls is U$397.5 million. The largest ever Powerball jackpot was U$983 million and was reached after only 19 rolls.

  14. #1894
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The UK Lotto jackpot for the February 1 draw is an estimated 11.5 million (C$20 million) and is a roll down draw. That is, the jackpot must be won. Groups S26, S28 and S36 bought 751 tickets for the draw.

    Copies of the tickets have been emailed to all members.

  15. #1895
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group M15 launched to buy tickets for the February 25 Lotto Max draw. The jackpot is capped at $70 million plus an estimated 20 Maxmillions. Cost to join is $20 per share.

  16. #1896
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    E92, ZX6R, MK4 GLI
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I have not logged into beyond for a whiiiile - glad to see Mario still going strong. Good luck!!

  17. #1897
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The Euro Millions jackpot is an estimated C$83 million for the March 13 draw. Groups S42 and S46 will buy tickets once the jackpot is large enough for each share to win C$1 million.

  18. #1898
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $40 million Lotto Max jackpot for the March 10 draw was not won and is capped at $50 million plus a minimum of 2 Maxmillions for the next draw. Based on draw sales of $23.4 million, there was a 87% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 12% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 1% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was very low at 42%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.7 million.

  19. #1899
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Groups S26, S28, S29 and S36 won 30 and 11 free tickets in the March 14 UK Lotto draw. The groups will redeem the 11 free tickets for the March 21 draw. The jackpot is expected to reach 4 million (C$7 million).

  20. #1900
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group M16 launched to buy tickets for the $70 million Lotto Max jackpot for March 27 draw. Cost per share is $20.

    The M groups plan to buy at least 677 Lotto Max tickets giving odds of 1 in 4,471 of winning the jackpot or one of the Maxmillions.

Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 85 94 95 96 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Nintendo 64 + 5 games (Mario, Smash Bros, Mario Party 2)

    By Akagi Redsuns in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 03-06-2008, 09:02 PM
  2. FS: DS Games - Mario Kart, Tetris, Mario 64 DS

    By eblend in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 06-18-2007, 02:31 AM
  3. FS: Nintendo DS games - mario kart, kirby, NSMB, mario hoops

    By overjoyed in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 03-18-2007, 07:50 PM
  4. FS: DS games, Mario kart, new super mario bros and brain age

    By Thaco in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 06-24-2006, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •