Quantcast
Mario's Lottery Groups - Page 121 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 111 120 121 122 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 2438

Thread: Mario's Lottery Groups

  1. #2401
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group AS1 bought 20 Lotto 649 tickets for the December 22 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $14 million plus a $1 million guaranteed prize. If the jackpot is not won in the December 22 draw, then Group AS1 will buy extra tickets for the December 25 draw. There is an extra $1 million in guaranteed prizes. Group AS1 plans to buy 20 tickets for every Lotto 649 draw. The group is expected to last until at least February of next year. Group is open at $20 per share.

    The $10.9 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the December 18 draw was not won and is an estimated $14 million for the December 22 draw. Sales of $14.8 million were 5% lower than average and 19% higher than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was ab at out average 51%. The jackpot and $1 million guaranteed prize were fully funded from sales.

  2. #2402
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone anon neg repped me and made comments about riding your dick. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    There's worse dicks to ride. And better. I'm realistic.

  3. #2403
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group MS1 bought 20 Lotto Max tickets for the December 24 draw. The jackpot is a minimum $23 million. Group MS1 plans to buy 20 tickets for every Lotto Max draw. Group is open at $20 per share.

    The $18 million Lotto Max jackpot for the December 21 draw was not won and is a minimum $23 million for the December 24 draw. Sales of $22.4 million were 37% lower than average and 58% lower than the previous draw. There was a 87% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 12% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 1% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was very low at 30%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $3.6 million.

  4. #2404
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group U27 plans to buy 20 Powerball tickets for the December 25 draw. Each share can win C$1.63 million after taxes. Cost to join is $20. The Powerball jackpot is an estimated U$292 million for the December 25 draw after 34 rolls – position 23 in the list of the largest US jackpots.

    The Mega Millions jackpot is an estimated U$134 million for the December 24 draw after 17 rolls – position 91 in the list of the largest US jackpots.

  5. #2405
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    V8s
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Got another neg rep. Keep ‘em comin @Mario38 .

    Imagine having a gambling addiction so bad that you put this much effort into recruiting others into it.

  6. #2406
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  7. #2407
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got another neg rep. Keep ‘em comin @Mario38 .

    Imagine having a gambling addiction so bad that you put this much effort into recruiting others into it.
    I will give a Positive Rep to anyone who posts in here. I will save them up.

    And my positive reps MEAN something, you know?

    Edit: I'm currently out of Reps.

  8. #2408
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group AS1 bought 50 Lotto 649 tickets for the December 25 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $17 million plus a $1 million guaranteed prize. An extra 30 tickets were bought because there is $1 million in guaranteed bonus prizes for this draw. Group AS1 plans to buy 20 tickets for every Lotto 649 draw. Group is open at $20 per share.

    The $13.9 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the December 22 draw was not won and is an estimated $17 million for the December 25 draw. Sales of $15 million were 5% lower than average and 1% higher than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was above average at 57%. The jackpot and $1 million guaranteed prize were fully funded from sales.

    Four group plays this weekend with jackpots totaling over C$330 million.

  9. #2409
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Lease
    Posts
    3,162
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will give a Positive Rep to anyone who posts in here. I will save them up.

    And my positive reps MEAN something, you know?

    Edit: I'm currently out of Reps.
    I could use a positive rep

  10. #2410
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomcoPDR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I could use a positive rep
    done. If I can bring some good to this world from this dumpster fire of a thread...

  11. #2411
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The nine S groups bought 2,075 UK Lotto tickets for the December 25 roll down jackpot bonus draw. The jackpot is a bonus £15 million (C$26 million). Shares available in all 9 groups at $20 per group.

  12. #2412
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,727
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just a reminder to anyone reading - in the past Mario has not paid out winnings because lottery corporations have deemed his activities to disqualify him from winning. The members of Mario's group were then party to a lawsuit which tried to force the lottery corporations to pay those winnings. To date, it is not public if the members of that group have seen a payout, or if they were simply out of luck. In the past Mario has made the dubious claim that he gains no benefit from selling to members of these lottery groups - a claim which is difficult to believe. Buyer beware.
    @Buster this is interesting news indeed!

  13. #2413
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group MS1 bought 20 Lotto Max tickets for the December 28 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $30 million. Group MS1 plans to buy 20 tickets for every Lotto Max draw. Group is open at $20 per share.

    The $23.2 million Lotto Max jackpot for the December 24 draw was not won and is an estimated $30 million for the December 28 draw. Sales of $30.8 million were 13% lower than average and 38% higher than the previous draw. There was a 83% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 15% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was very low at 32%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

  14. #2414
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The £15 million bonus jackpot for the December 25 UK Lotto draw was not won and the money rolled down to the lower tier prizes. The S groups won £2,475 and 207 free tickets for a total value of £2,889 (C$4,911).

  15. #2415
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,727
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just a reminder to anyone reading - in the past Mario has not paid out winnings because lottery corporations have deemed his activities to disqualify him from winning. The members of Mario's group were then party to a lawsuit which tried to force the lottery corporations to pay those winnings. To date, it is not public if the members of that group have seen a payout, or if they were simply out of luck. In the past Mario has made the dubious claim that he gains no benefit from selling to members of these lottery groups - a claim which is difficult to believe. Buyer beware.
    So interesting!!!!!

  16. #2416
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Airdrie
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey this one time he accused a tire shop of stealing his locking wheel nut key.

    That’s more car forum than most users
    Haha shit I remember that post but forgot that it was Mario....

  17. #2417
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Airdrie
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Bump.... seriously what's his deal, he must make a good amount of money running this thing...hmmm.

  18. #2418
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,878
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    I'd like to know what wclc thinks his deal is.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  19. #2419
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    Wait. Mario gets 2 threads now?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd like to know what wclc thinks his deal is.
    They are happy to take his players money, he just isn’t allowed to win.

    Somehow barely a worse deal than playing the lottery normally.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  20. #2420
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,878
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    It's a small but important distinction. Lottery players can accept a nearly zero chance of winning. An truly zero chance of winning gives me significantly different feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 111 120 121 122 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Nintendo 64 + 5 games (Mario, Smash Bros, Mario Party 2)

    By Akagi Redsuns in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 03-06-2008, 09:02 PM
  2. FS: DS Games - Mario Kart, Tetris, Mario 64 DS

    By eblend in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 06-18-2007, 02:31 AM
  3. FS: Nintendo DS games - mario kart, kirby, NSMB, mario hoops

    By overjoyed in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 03-18-2007, 07:50 PM
  4. FS: DS games, Mario kart, new super mario bros and brain age

    By Thaco in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 06-24-2006, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •