Quantcast
Mario's Lottery Groups - Page 85 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 75 84 85
Results 1,681 to 1,692 of 1692

Thread: Mario's Lottery Groups

  1. #1681
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The UK Lotto game is only one roll away from a "must win" jackpot draw on January 12. Group S28 will launch to buy tickets for the draw along with all the other S groups.

  2. #1682
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the January 5 draw was not won and is a minimum $7 million for the next draw. Sales of $14.4 million were 13% lower than average and 4% lower than the previous draw. There was a 71% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 39%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1.8 million.

  3. #1683
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Bad news - the UK Lotto jackpot was won and so no group play for the January 12 draw. Good news - the next possible roll down draw will be Wednesday, January 30. Wednesday draws have lower sales than Saturday draws resulting in a much higher payout. If there is a roll down draw on January 30, at least 3 groups will launch to buy tickets and a positive return is highly likely. That is, collectively, the groups will probably win more than they spend.

  4. #1684
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the January 9 draw was not won and is a minimum $9 million for the next draw. Sales of $13.4 million were 19% lower than average and 7% lower than the previous draw. There was a 73% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 44%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $0.9 million.

  5. #1685
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $18.3 million Lotto Max jackpot for the January 11 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of $33.7 million were 15% lower than average and 6% higher than the previous draw. There was a 79% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 19% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was vey low at 32%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

  6. #1686
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $9.3 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the January 12 draw was not won and is an estimated $12 million for the next draw. Sales of $15.1 million were 9% lower than average and 12% higher than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was low at 47%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

  7. #1687
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $12.5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the January 16 draw was not won and is an estimated $16 million for the next draw. Sales of $15.1 million were 9% lower than average and 1% lower than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was just above average at 54%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

  8. #1688
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    UK Lotto - The article describing changes to the UK Lotto game has been updated with new information. In summary, Wednesday roll down draws are expected to have the best payout and multiple S groups will launch for those draws. A single S group will launch for Saturday roll down draws. Link to article - http://www.lotterygroup.info/Blog/181101.htm

  9. #1689
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $10 million Lotto Max jackpot for the January 18 draw was not won and is an estimated $17 million for the next draw. Sales of $31.2 million were 22% lower than average and 7% lower than the previous draw. There was a 81% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 18% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 1% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was vey low at 27%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1.2 million.

  10. #1690
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The $17 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the January 19 draw was not won and is an estimated $20 million for the next draw. Sales of $20.7 million were 25% higher than average and 38% higher than the previous draw. There was a 61% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 30% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 9% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was above average at 64%. The b onus prizes were under funded from sales by $0.6 million placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a new record deficit of $107.4 million

  11. #1691
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Group A14 launched to buy tickets for the January 23 Lotto 649 draw. The jackpot is an estimated $20 million - the largest Lotto 649 jackpot since October 3, 2018.

  12. #1692
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The A groups plan to buy at least 770 tickets for the January 23 Lotto 649 draw giving odds of 1 in 18,161 of winning the jackpot.

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 75 84 85

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Nintendo 64 + 5 games (Mario, Smash Bros, Mario Party 2)

    By Akagi Redsuns in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 03-06-2008, 08:02 PM
  2. FS: DS Games - Mario Kart, Tetris, Mario 64 DS

    By eblend in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 06-18-2007, 01:31 AM
  3. FS: Nintendo DS games - mario kart, kirby, NSMB, mario hoops

    By overjoyed in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 03-18-2007, 06:50 PM
  4. FS: DS games, Mario kart, new super mario bros and brain age

    By Thaco in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 06-23-2006, 11:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •