Quantcast
Mario's Lottery Groups - Page 102 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 102 of 123 FirstFirst ... 92 101 102 103 112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2441

Thread: Mario's Lottery Groups

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

You know what would be some great Marth to see on these daily updates.

Dollars spent buying tickets relative dollars won. Should be easy math.

Since you like % chances, probably not a bad idea to highlight the % chances of each of your groups actually winning all these jackpots you talk about.

Could even get super creative, jackpots won versus how many times you bump this thread.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Group S33 plans to buy 200 Mega Millions tickets for the January 12 draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$442.4 million after 33 rolls – position 6 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$1.79 million after taxes.

Group S33 plans to buy 50 Powerball tickets for the January 13 draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$411.4 million after 33 rolls. Each share can win C$1.67 million after taxes. The second tier prize in California also rolls and is an estimated U$5.2 million. This is the first time the Powerball jackpot rolled 33 times in a row.

Group S33 bought 500 Mega Millions tickets for the January 12 draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$451.8 million after 33 rolls – position 6 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$1.82 million after taxes.

The original Mega Millions jackpot estimate of U$442.4 was raised to the current estimate on higher than anticipated sales.

Group S33 bought 50 Powerball tickets for the January 13 draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$411.4 million after 33 rolls. Each share can win C$1.65 million after taxes. The second tier prize in California also rolls and is an estimated U$5.2 million. This is the first time the Powerball jackpot rolled 33 times in a row.

The $8.7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the January 9 draw was won – one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of $14 million were 12% lower than average and 15% higher than the previous draw. There was a 72% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was very low at 47%. The $1 million guaranteed prize was under funded from sales, placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a new record deficit of $187.1 million.

Group S33 has 244 shares and bought 500 Mega Millions tickets for the January 12 draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$459 million after 33 rolls – position 6 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$1.7 million after taxes.

Group S33 plans to buy Mega Millions tickets for the January 15 draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$551 million after 34 rolls – position 3 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win C$2 million after taxes.

The $40 million Lotto Max jackpot for the January 12 draw was not won and is a capped at $50 million plus a minimum of 2 Maxmillions for the next draw. Weekly sales of $44.5 million were 8% higher than average and 7% higher than the previous week. Based on draw sales of $22.6 million, there was a 87% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 12% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 1% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was very low at 42%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Has anybody won anything?!

My Ride
    ute

100 pages and 7 years. This thread is a testament to dedication and bad understanding of probability.

My Ride
    Toyota Christopher Lambert

You're richer than you think

Group S33 has 247 shares and bought 50 Powerball tickets for the January 13 draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$411 million after 33 rolls. Each share can win C$1.5 million after taxes. The second tier prize in California also rolls and is an estimated U$5.2 million. This is the first time the Powerball jackpot rolled 33 times in a row.

The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the January 13 draw was won – one winning ticket sold in Quebec. Sales of $12 million were 25% lower than average and 14% lower than the previous draw. There was a 75% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 21% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The expected value was very low at 41%. The jackpot and $1 million guaranteed prize were under funded from sales by $2.5 million, placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a new record deficit of $189.6 million.

My Ride
    ute

I'm going to start a competitor lotto group. Split the market. Monopolies are bad for everyone.

My Ride
    V8s

Who's alt is Mario?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I think a lot of people have made their opinions of lotteries known in this and other threads, but it's not really benefiting anyone to keep shitting on the guy in here. Recreational gambling is a popular pastime, and mario provides a transparent service. Lots of beyond members join his groups, and are happy with how he runs them.

I'd argue that there are more people bad at math making worse financial decisions in the various day-trading threads than anyone in this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I think a lot of people have made their opinions of lotteries known in this and other threads, but it's not really benefiting anyone to keep shitting on the guy in here. Recreational gambling is a popular pastime, and mario provides a transparent service. Lots of beyond members join his groups, and are happy with how he runs them.

I'd argue that there are more people bad at math making worse financial decisions in the various day-trading threads than anyone in this one.
    I've convinced people to not but lottery tickets before, and I think it benefited them.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post

I totally agree.
    And, the proliferation of his thread bumps have only gone way up since folks started shitting on this thread, recently. Meaning there is evidence of more viewing in this thread which leads to more content. Now it's getting bumped like ZenFlops spouting concentrated 47 threads of 47 chromosomes of gibberish.

If you actually didn't care, you'd ignore.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    I mean. I can live with that, if me bumping this thread leads to more people paying voluntary taxes that sounds like I’m winning.
    Ha! That's a reasonable take.
    Which one of you cranky bitches Neg Rep'd him into the red awhile ago? LoL

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    Ha! That's a reasonable take.
    Which one of you cranky bitches Neg Rep'd him into the red awhile ago? LoL
    I don't neg. I also started a new thread. Although I don't understand the logic of allowing someone to spam the board and have their own private thread which is somehow too precious to respond to.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    Who's alt is Mario?
    Trev006

Page 102 of 123 FirstFirst ... 92 101 102 103 112 ... LastLast