Quantcast
Who else got spammed by Diablo today (dr. Lighthead)? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Who else got spammed by Diablo today (dr. Lighthead)?

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default Who else got spammed by Diablo today (dr. Lighthead)?

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

I got one I got one...

And I thought I was special...I thought he was only talking to me...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    jdm d16b

thats rough for his own site

My Ride
    91 Civic

Toma > Others
    Originally posted by Ridelikeme

preludes are definately not slow.. they are the corvettes of the honda 4cylinder world..they float

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

I don't think this is fair to Cam (Dr. Lighspeed), it's basically a link to a thread bashing him. It's also an insult towards the people who have dealt with Diablo before, by saying that people who deal with Cam don't know what theyre doing is a pretty harsh statement to say. I understand that you and Cam have your discrepencies Toma but perhaps you could have gone about this another way.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    Really FAST Ones

Wow this is cool obviously I am such a threat to Toma he feels he needs to dedicate an entire thread to this whole issue. I don't have time to play childish little games I left that back in Grade school.
    Lookin Good is Goin FAST
    "HOME of the AWD DYNO"

My Ride
    You Crazy

I got the spam as well. I don't like it anymore then anyone else.

What I said about him is true, do a search if you don't believe me....though I am sure he will go back and edit those posts.

If you believe any of what he said in those threads, then unfortunately, you belong in the criteria as outlined in the other thread. My appologies for that.....

Diablo ROCKS!!!

PS... Cam.... you don't know me at all obviosuly. I am not threatened by anyone, I do what I do as a hobby, and will never be a "threat" to you, nor you to me. My client base would never go to you, and I am sure yours would never come to me.... big deal....

You are a condesending airhead at times, and you may be able to pull the wool over some peoples eyes, but there are those of us that laugh at you and your "inner circle" constantly
    Last edited by Toma; 02-24-2004 at 08:18 PM.

My Ride
    Really FAST Ones

Toma it is time to grow up if you truly believe the worst about me that is your business but quit the personal attacks. This all started because you didn't understand CO tuning. What ever, so be it. I don't understand tho why you continually attack me it makes you look really stupid. So you have a hobby no biggy maybe you are good at what you do I don't know but just remember who attacked who first. Your openning post started off, " I don't mean to be an A$$ well maybe I do" well you have certainly proved that. How would you expect me to respond to that. I mean that just invokes an attack. I am glad no one threatens you but I personally think you are a very insecure individual who attacks others just to make yourself feel better that is my opinion I am entitled to it. As an airhead maybe my thoughts aren't that coherent but man you need to go see someone and have them tell you its ok Toma you are fine Toma people like you Toma Dog gon it you are a good guy Toma. Grab a grip get some confidence in life then you won't need to feel the need to constantly attack me. I don't know what you need but whatever it is I am shure it borders on professional help. Anyways after today I am through with the attacks and slander you seem to want to spew and am taking things to the next level afer today. As i to may soon need to be hiring the help of a professional. SO GROW UP.
    Lookin Good is Goin FAST
    "HOME of the AWD DYNO"