Quantcast
si vs sx 2.0 chased by 50 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: si vs sx 2.0 chased by 50

My Ride
    06 Nissan Altima, 05 Honda 600RR

Cool si vs sx 2.0 chased by 50

A few months ago I was cruzin up southland between elbow and 14st SW. I check the rear view and see a car coming up the hill fast behind me. It's a silver sx, we just happen to come up on a red light at southland/14th heading west on southland. The sx guy starts to rev, it's on for some fun street action. The light turns green and we hit it hard up the hill. Just as we come over the crest of the hill doing a buck ten/twenty I see 50 going the other way. I downshift and hit the floor. The sx turned right on the light that came up fast, I went and turned right into Southland Leisure Centre parking lot. Sssssshiiiitttttt, it was a bit late at night and the place was shut down, hence nobody in the lot. I went straight to the end of the lot thinking I was done. I got lucky the cop went up the street to do a u turn, instead of over the curb in which case it be over for one of us. There was a row of trees lining the lot to where I turned and the cop didn.t see me. I waited a few secs and went to the lights that get me back onto southland. The cop was in the plaza across the street searching for us with his lights on. I turned right and went on home. The race was not all that, but the run was crazy.

My Ride
    pedals

fuck off loser

My Ride
    dog sled

=HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why don't you go tell some fans over on CSR

quite interesting...good story

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

gay gay gay
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    gay gay gay
    x2

My Ride
    Corvette

Sounds like fun

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    Audi

I don't remember who i stole this pic from but...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    BMW E46/R6

is 50 a term for cops? Never heard that before.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by ShOwOfF
    is 50 a term for cops? Never heard that before.

Its supposed to be 5-0...as in Hawaii Five-0...remember the TV show??
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Default Re: si vs sx 2.0 chased by 50

Originally posted by peter.pan
    A few months ago I was cruzin up southland between elbow and 14st SW. I check the rear view and see a car coming up the hill fast behind me. It's a silver sx, we just happen to come up on a red light at southland/14th heading west on southland. The sx guy starts to rev, it's on for some fun street action. The light turns green and we hit it hard up the hill. Just as we come over the crest of the hill doing a buck ten/twenty I see 50 going the other way. I downshift and hit the floor. The sx turned right on the light that came up fast, I went and turned right into Southland Leisure Centre parking lot. Sssssshiiiitttttt, it was a bit late at night and the place was shut down, hence nobody in the lot. I went straight to the end of the lot thinking I was done. I got lucky the cop went up the street to do a u turn, instead of over the curb in which case it be over for one of us. There was a row of trees lining the lot to where I turned and the cop didn.t see me. I waited a few secs and went to the lights that get me back onto southland. The cop was in the plaza across the street searching for us with his lights on. I turned right and went on home. The race was not all that, but the run was crazy.

Dont knock his post guys, I mean I think I feel a 3 Fast 0 Furious in the works here you feel me??...We can cast Urkel as one of the drivers, and Jason Bateman as driver number 2, oh and dont forget Hasslehoff as the officer...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    X5

Default Re: Re: si vs sx 2.0 chased by 50

Originally posted by CycloneAWD

Dont knock his post guys, I mean I think I feel a 3 Fast 0 Furious in the works here you feel me??...We can cast Urkel as one of the drivers, and Jason Bateman as driver number 2, oh and dont forget Hasslehoff as the officer...

My Ride
    a wrx.

hopefully a moderator will read this thread and lock it.

My Ride
    Mercedes Benz R class, Mercedes Benz E class

Default Re: si vs sx 2.0 chased by 50

Originally posted by peter.pan
    NICE COLOURING...BUT

www.bmwvsmbz.com

Can an sx even go that fast?

Originally posted by richardchan2002
    Can an sx even go that fast?

With enough Nawzz

My Ride
    Mercedes Benz R class, Mercedes Benz E class

Originally posted by QuasarCav

With enough Nawzz

that is after you swap in an SR20 motor. I sure hope its not time for race wars or we will have to pay a premium price.

www.bmwvsmbz.com

My Ride
    IS350 AWD F-sport

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast