Quantcast
Tuner Transformation - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tuner Transformation

My Ride
    S13

Default Tuner Transformation

I dont know if anyone saw this on SpeedVision, but they took an 89 240 coupe and did an SR swap, Silvia front end conversion, widebody kit, r32 brakes, coilovers, rims, carbon fibre hood and a big aluminum/carbon fibre wing. Anyway they didnt talk about the brakes, the FMIC, the exhaust, OR THE SWAP!!! All they talked about was how it was gonna be an awesome drift car, and they didnt even show it driving afterwards! They talked about the widbody kit fitment for like 15 mins, what a waste of time. I would much rather hear about the performance upgrades more than how they had to sand and make brackets to make it fit. They didnt even mention they did a Silvia front end convo, it just happened. I taped it, so if anyone wants to laugh at these retards talk about their "drift car" that is never even seen running, you can borrow it. I want the 30 minutes of my life back!!

My Ride
    1988 Accord, 1990 4Runner SR5

Hahaha I saw that, and totally agree... the guys were tools too.

"it doesnt matter whats under the hood, its all about the BLANG BLANG!" -Jonny B

OK... TOOL!

the show was retarded but the guy doing the fenders was good and he explained it really well...about the only good thing on the show, and about the only thing they went into detail about...but i dont get it, i missed the first part of the show, did they do it for free or what?
    Built not Bought.
    Originally posted by mitsumirage
    the civic will always be just a basic car , poor people will always buy them , its sad but its true

My Ride

Yes, they went to the guy, and did it all for free.

My Ride
    a bunch of old wedges

i wish they didn't get into all the technical jargin.."a large intercooler that keeps the engine cold"

My Ride
    S13

I have a suspicion that the car didnt even run, hence it didnt move out of the shop.

My Ride
    RB26-s14

The car actualy runs well. he bough some part from us at auto dream, the guy's name is Mike he work for PAS mag. I post some pics when I go to work tomorrow.
    AutoDream

You want a good laugh? Should have seen it last week when they "tuned" a 2004 Mazda RX-8. New rims, flame decals on the side and a 30 shop wet Nitrous kit...thats it. Woohoo! They were arguing about stupid crap like on American Chopper. What a total waste of time.

After seeing that sad excuse for a show, I didn't even want to see what the next one was about....but if it's this Silvia, there may be hope for the show yet.

My Ride
    S13

Yes, but unlike AC, this shows actors are horrible, totally fake drama, they act worse than the guys in F&F. I was surprised how much work "they" did to the car tho, compared to the vinyl they added to the rx-8.

My Ride
    RB26-s14

AutoDream

My Ride
    95 AC INTEG 90 crx si

Yeah those guys are a bunch of retards. The acting was crap, and the worst part is they handed him the keys and didnt even show him drive it.

My Ride
    Acura RSX

man i wish i hadn't missed this...

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

"Now's your chance to fame and glory"
    www.tunertransformation.com

sad, sad website

My Ride
    Impreza RS

Originally posted by Akagi Redsuns
    You want a good laugh? Should have seen it last week when they "tuned" a 2004 Mazda RX-8. New rims, flame decals on the side and a 30 shop wet Nitrous kit...thats it. Woohoo! They were arguing about stupid crap like on American Chopper. What a total waste of time.

After seeing that sad excuse for a show, I didn't even want to see what the next one was about....but if it's this Silvia, there may be hope for the show yet.

Haha that show was funny.
    "WE NEED THE NOS FOR SURE!~!~!!"
    Then they proceed to install an NX nitrous kit.....

The show before it was very good though. They test drove an STI, did practical mods to an RSX, and the old guy in the show hates ricers. Woohoo!
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

does anyone know where they got the silvia conversion and wide body kit? I'm looking for the same ones

cheers!

-A

My Ride
    pedals

fuck man, i saw the new one with the GTi. It was weak weak weak. nice power increace and the did kinda talk about it. But last week was like crazy shiznaz into that 240 'drift' car. Like nuts body kit, cool engine swap and full suspension and such, then comes the GTi and an ECU reprogram, a set of wheels, and a stripe down the side. WTF??? i really hate this show. Why would they go hardcore on 1 car then punk out on the other???

My Ride

Ya, i just saw that GTi episode too... that was saaaad .

Too bad mods on the 240SX is not going to be the regular focus of the show. Instead it's lame mods like the RX-8 and GTi episode. Bleh!

Thank god I thought I was the only one who thought this about that show. Those guys are really a bunch of geeks. No really. Yes in the end the sylvia was nice but there was no explanation for nothing except the kit. And as for trhe rx8 episode was even worse. The only reason I watch and im sure others the same is because we love cars. But After 2 episodes with these losers I dont think I'll watch the next. And all those fake arguments they have so stupid. Just a bunch or geeks

My Ride
    T4R & B8.5 S4

I wouldn't let those guys anywhere near my car... i would probably get it back with 18'' chrome rims a huge dragon decel or some shit and washer LED's :... then i would just take the shit they put on, sell it and get some better shit!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast