Quantcast
Need help finding a bolt and a sensor - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need help finding a bolt and a sensor

Default Need help finding a bolt and a sensor

Hi everyone,

I am in need of a seat bolt out of a 06 G35 Coupe (pictured below). I suspect it is the same bolt in 350Z's as well. I stripped mine and cannot find a replacement. Yes I've tried the dealer, or at least a Nissan dealer and they said it would be around 6 bucks but they just seemed to look up any bolt so I don't know if it's the right one and it would take anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks to get here. I've also tried Calgary Fasteners, Triad Fasteners, Parts Source, Home Depot and Canadian Tire with no luck. The closest thing I seem to be able to find is M10 x 20. It has a finer thread than what you can typically find on shelf anywhere. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one of these? I've tried Kijiji but have had no responses from people parting out their G's... tried picknpull as well, but they only seem to have older Sentra's on hand and I don't know if they would use the same type of bolt.

I also need help finding a Bosch sensor. Part # 0 265 005 303. I emailed Bosch but haven't got a response yet, anyone know if there is a local distributor here? I've found it online to buy but on very foreign looking websites and I wouldn't know where to begin to order. The stealership will only sell it with an entire ABS unit, and it isn't cheap.

Any help would be GREAT! Thanks in advance

My Ride
    90 DB1, 03 RL1, 07 YK1

As far as the bolt, you can try making a new one using a tap and die set. It looks like it's a fine pitch (1.25). If you're stuck let me know. I think I have a M10 1.25 in my set.

I'm surprised Triad didn't have it. Did you try Quest?

Calgary is so much like an iphone: iCalgary - There's a bylaw for that.

My Ride
    Nothing

Blackfoot Industrial Supply Centre - that's where I buy all my metric stuff from (it's on Manitou Road, just before Acklands)
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Depending on the use of the bolt, cutting a new one might not be a good idea from a strength perspective (rolled bolts are always stronger than cut). However if its not a critical area, go ahead.

Also, the Bolt Supply House in the NE would probably have what youre looking for, but they also have a purchase min quantity too.

My Ride
    BOOSTANG,CADDY,Z32

Go to Lowes , They will have the bolt in stock, They have a pretty good section for metric stuff.

BOOSTIN
    I Love me some turbo action

Will try all of the above, thanks everyone!

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Where is the bolt located?I have Nissan FAST on my laptop and can get you the PN#.

Hook me up with your VIN and I'll try and get u a part number. That way you can at least cross reference or order from Ebay
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Sweet, thanks! It's a passenger side seat bolt on a '06 G35 coupe. Same bolts on all four corners, all the same as the driver side as well.

JNKCV54EX6M700738

Or, try a local full serve wrecker. They probably have your car and can get you a used one! Good luck.

Originally posted by JustinMCS
    Or, try a local full serve wrecker. They probably have your car and can get you a used one! Good luck.
    Thanks, that's probably the easiest bet but I don't know of any. I guess I'm too used to my old Nissans you can find at picknpull, but newer cars are scarce there. Any names you can throw out? Oddly, searching on google maps for 'junk yards calgary' only brings up recycling places.

Here is one. Customer service can be a bit rough lol

http://www.manchesterauto.ca/

My Ride

Originally posted by Chantastic
    Sweet, thanks! It's a passenger side seat bolt on a '06 G35 coupe. Same bolts on all four corners, all the same as the driver side as well.

JNKCV54EX6M700738
    I don't have the Infiniti Fast. Just Nissan.

So I'll look up the 350z

Which bolt is it?

You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

If worst comes to worst, I do have a tap & die set, and you're welcome to stop by and give it a go.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

I probably have about 4 of those if you need one. I can check my bolt bin.

Originally posted by dj_rice

I don't have the Infiniti Fast. Just Nissan.

So I'll look up the 350z

Which bolt is it?

the bright green one on the left side

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
    I probably have about 4 of those if you need one. I can check my bolt bin.
    Let me know if you do, thanks alot. I actually just found a same fine thread bolt but just slightly shorter. I put it in for now, but I'd still love the oem one for peace of mind.

Originally posted by codetrap
    If worst comes to worst, I do have a tap & die set, and you're welcome to stop by and give it a go.
    I appreciate it! I will let you know if it comes to that

For the sensor, check with a Part Source, NAPA, or Bowness Auto Parts to see if they can get one through Altrom. When I worked with Express Auto (wholesale), Altrom was quite good for import parts.

Altrom doesn't, the last time I checked, sell direct to the public, which is why you have to check a local retailer.

My Ride

Originally posted by Chantastic

the bright green one on the left side

PN# 01121-07251

Thanks guys! I'll have a check for that PN and I'll give those places a call tomorrow.

Beyond really is amazing!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast