Quantcast
Civic Type-R Turbo to have 280+ hp - Page 49 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49

Thread: Civic Type-R Turbo to have 280+ hp

My Ride
    2015 honda crv 2015 subaru sti sport

Quote Originally Posted by heavyD View Post
    Never liked Honda West in my Honda days years back. Nice to see they are still amongst the biggest crooks in Calgary.
    I bought a couple cars from honda west before. Horrible experience. I had to chase the manager to fix my issues with my car. Never again will I buy from them.

Quote Originally Posted by mzdspd View Post
    I think just about all of the Honda dealers in Calgary and Edmonton are shit. Okotoks sounds like it is the only dealer worth contacting.
    Maybe only applicable to my circumstances... I put down a deposit to order an Odyssey almost two months ago at Okotoks since they don't have the model / color I wanted. Neither updates nor return calls even after I messaged and called them (tired both my main contact or just dealership "central" line) several times. Maybe my contact was on holiday? They're too busy?

On one of documents I've received, it stated Nov 30, 2017 as estimated delivery date. I was told that once the factory order has been acknowledged, that date should be updated. What does that mean? I did mention to them that I'm not in a hurry to get it since we can still manage with our current vehicles until the family size increases again. But updates / call backs would have been nice instead of feeling being ignored. I wanted to get winter tires and wheels ahead of time as well but what's the point if the deal has gone sour. I might have to look for other vehicle choices or pursue other dealerships.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGravity View Post
    But updates / call backs would have been nice instead of feeling being ignored. I wanted to get winter tires and wheels ahead of time as well but what's the point if the deal has gone sour. I might have to look for other vehicle choices or pursue other dealerships.
    Magic of Beyond. Post here of my worries and I got a call back today! Guess he was just super busy. I'm still in line (maybe late to the line due to my mention of not being in a hurry) for the van.

My Ride
    LNF

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGravity View Post
    Magic of Beyond. Post here of my worries and I got a call back today! Guess he was just super busy. I'm still in line (maybe late to the line due to my mention of not being in a hurry) for the van.
    Salesman are always "super busy" but that is good that they phoned you back. Regardless, I do not put too much faith into salesman or hook ups.

I think the best salesman that I have ever dealt with was Ryan from Gary Moe. And I have not even bought anything from him (yet).

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49