Quantcast
Ukraine protests government. - Page 21 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21

Thread: Ukraine protests government.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

No, it actually wasn't, this is 100% false. The Russian's did not wait for the Red Cross and did not give them time to check all of the cargo.
    It appears they only got through the first 34 trucks or something, so yah not all of the cargo, my bad, but they had 10 days at the boarder...one would think that's enough time. Regardless, it was being stalled as long as possible for obvious reasons.

My Ride

Russian is waging a proxy war in Ukraine and if you don't think that is happening well you have either drunken the Russian koolaid or you are just plain naive.

Yah it is happening, there is no real denying that, but what I don't understand are the arguments and proof shown. "Soviet tanks and artillery in Ukraine spotted, has to be Russian", well last time I checked, that's exactly what Ukraine uses as well, so how can they be certain from a satellite photo that it isn't just Ukraine's own arsenal? I have no doubt there is flow of arms from Russia, but it would be nice to have some real evidence. I noticed a trend recently where most news stations say "Info can't be verified, social media reports, they said...", it's very hard to get to any real truth anywhere, and that's sad, propaganda from both sides. Kind of like Vice news recently as they seem to actually do some investigative reporting.

It's been an invasion from day 1. Now the kremlin though has dropped any pretence and just sent in uniformed Russian soldiers.

I don't think it was an invasion per say. It's like ISIS, there are a bunch of foreigners from UK, some from Canada and USA and such who joined ISIS and are fighting in Syria and Iraq for ISIS....but noone is saying that Canada or UK has invaded Iraq or Syria. I believe up until this point (and possibly still now, who really knows) it was the same thing, a bunch of Russians joined the fight for a common cause, which was their dedication to Russia and the unwillingness to let Ukraine go to Europe, especially the east mostly Russian population of Ukraine. The way you make it sound is that Russia is solely responsible for every single rebel fighter, as if none of them are actually from Ukraine at all.

So what do you suggest they do? Roll over and let Russia steal their homeland? Yeah that turned out so well for them in the past... Holodomor ring a bell? Yeah there isn't much love for Russia in a lot of Ukraine no matter what the Russia news might try to make you believe.

I don't think they should roll over, they should negotiate. Ukraine doesn't want to negotiate and just wants to make the problem go away, and are being more and more aggressive. There has been numerous calls for negotiations, decentralization of power, and all that, and all was promised, but nothing was delivered. Kiev wants to control everything and doesn't want any opposition. Anyone who is against the leading party is a traitor, communist part is banned there now. Seeing what Kiev is doing the east wasn't having it, and decided to take matters into their own hands, and since they are mostly Russians there, they called their buddies and they all joined the fight, bringing with them weapons ect. Holodomor you mention, seems that's what Kiev is trying to do out east now, make them all starve or run away, to cleanse Ukraine of Russian speakers.

I fail to see how the protesters asked Russia to invade their country. This just sounds like Russian shilling.

They didn't, but they destabilized the situation in the country to the point where you either accept it, or oppose it, and opposing is what happened in the east. People say that if they love Russia so much why don't they just go back, well these people have been living there most of their lives, why should they move because the central government now wants shake shit up and sees Russia as an enemy.

Any time when you are shooting at protesters/civilians with real bullets you are probably going to find yourself accused of crimes against humanity. Would you have been OK with the CPS shooting some folks downtown during those gaza protests?

Of course not. The thing that bugs is that nothing is ever investigated there. There isn't any real proof that the snipers were shooting on the orders from the president, yet everyone assumes it was him. Why would he shoot at the very police force that was trying to break up the protests, doesn't make any sense to me. I just don't like the double standard, yet this is never mentioned.

Ohh well not here to argue, but propaganda is rampant on both ends.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by eblend

It appears they only got through the first 34 trucks or something, so yah not all of the cargo, my bad, but they had 10 days at the boarder...one would think that's enough time. Regardless, it was being stalled as long as possible for obvious reasons.
    You mean Ukraine, a country that has its own borders, who did NOT want the aid and another country crossing its borders tried everything it could to prevent them? Shock, horror!

And did you just try to infer that the redcross is biased? Lolwtfbbq, man, I need whatever you are on.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-12-2020 at 09:54 PM.

My Ride

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

You mean Ukraine, a country that has its own borders, who did NOT want the aid and another country crossing its borders tried everything it could to prevent them? Shock, horror!

And did you just try to infer that the redcross is biased? Lolwtfbbq, man, I need whatever you are on.
    So you rather see people die from hunger, lack of medicine and water than to allow another country who is in the position to bring food and feed the people that are supposed to be your own population? Don't recall the last time Ukraine gave a damn about sending food into that area, never mind to the people, but even to their own soldiers. Ukraine is so broke that I am starting to think that they actually don't care about the East at all as they are destroying all the infrastructure, which they most likely won't have any money to fix. And it was the government who did NOT want the aid, I am 100% sure people who were without food and water wanted it very much, from anyone.

I did not infer that at all about redcross, you are just putting words in my mouth. Everyone knows its the Ukrainian government that delayed it again and again, even after agreeing to let them through at first, then again, and then again.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-12-2020 at 09:53 PM.

Putin is talking nuclear. Generals are talking pre-emptive nuclear.

There is only one target that is "acceptable" as a pre-emptive nuke target IMO. One of the the ten aircraft carriers the US has.

In that scenario, however seemingly unlikely, if Putin tries to nuke a carrier and fails - Putin is in a world of hurt. If Putin succeeds in destroying one (or maybe even two) in the local area, he will have effectively won the most important first strike.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-u...europe-2014-12

Escalation: US sends in 100 tanks, including Abrams M1A2's.

Wow, thats serious ground hardware. Never seen sabre rattling on this scale since the Cuban missle crisis.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Originally posted by ZenOps
    Putin is talking nuclear. Generals are talking pre-emptive nuclear.

There is only one target that is "acceptable" as a pre-emptive nuke target IMO. One of the the ten aircraft carriers the US has.

In that scenario, however seemingly unlikely, if Putin tries to nuke a carrier and fails - Putin is in a world of hurt. If Putin succeeds in destroying one (or maybe even two) in the local area, he will have effectively won the most important first strike.
    They already deployed tactical nukes to counter the NATO missile shield.

MOSCOW, December 16 (RIA Novosti) – Russia confirmed Monday that it has deployed tactical ballistic missiles near its borders with NATO but said the move did not violate international agreements.

Bild newspaper in Germany reported over the weekend that Russia had “quietly” moved 10 Iskander-M (SS-26 Stone) missile systems into its Baltic exclave of Kaliningrad and along its border with the Baltic States and NATO members Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

The deployment marks the realization of threats from Moscow to respond with a firm gesture to NATO plans to place elements of the so-called European missile shield close to Russian borders.
    TRUTH: it's the new hate speech.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

BUMP
    =-------------------------------------------------

Military-clad English-speakers caught on camera in Mariupol shelling aftermath
    http://rt.com/news/226079-ukraine-fo...tary-mariupol/

40-43 second mark
    direct link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_SzRHMeiBE

BestGore
    Circlejerking mainstream media keep feeding the public the stories of Russian special forces invading the Ukraine, but never even touch the topic of real invaders.

The Eastern Ukrainian town of Mariupol was recently attacked – again – and surprise… there were English speaking mercenaries among the attackers.

This video was taken following the artillery strike which killed and wounded scores of people. A Ukrainian journalist approached what she believed was a Ukrainian solider, as he was wearing Ukrainian uniform and had an AK on this back. She asked him to tell her what happened here. Of course, he’s not Ukrainian so he couldn’t reply.

The accent is difficult to pinpoint. It sound slightly off, likely because he’s covering his face with his hand, so the sound reaching the microphone is a bit muffled.

No surprise there, though. This wouldn’t be the first time a covert coups was orchestrated by foreign powers.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 01-25-2015 at 05:00 PM.

Damn Jews

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-02-2020 at 10:16 PM.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

The second video from the RT page, is that suppose to be the same guy?
    They have different English accents it seems...
    The first one sounds American,
    -Sounds like John Cusack

---

Canada's hands are blooded in this.
    Google this one, graphic banner on host site...

Terrifying Dashcam Video of Bombs Hitting Mariupol

Russia downgraded to Junk bond BB+

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bond_credit_rating

Shades of the past, 1998 breakup and the 1000:1 redenomination of the ruble. That has to hurt, one day you have 1,000 rubles in your bank account, and the next day you have 1 new ruble (that buys much less than the thousand old rubles)

Russia is also mostly natural gas and oil, Canada should technically be downgraded as well if oil persists low.

If you look at it from a realists view, Canada has already done a 15:1 redenomination since 1981 (4.54 gram of nickel 5 cent pieces to modern 7 gram one dollar loonies)

Canada? Should not be AAA at these oil price levels. Maybe somewhere between AA and A.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 01-27-2015 at 11:18 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Because ZioAmerica had such a long grip over Russia, is why I think many oligarchs are heavily tied to its economy and will work against a successful Russia.

---

The interwebs have identified the second man from the second RT video I posted.

Google this title for his picture and details of his posts. (graphic banner on host site)

Foreign Mercenary in Ukraine Identified as Instagram User swampychris30
    Thanks to the power of teh interweb, the foreign mercenary filmed on Azov Battalion video has been identified as Instagram user swampychris30. The rent-a-murderer quickly responded to being identified by deleting the account, but one can still look him up through various other means.

You can for example go to google.com, search for swampychris30 and then switch to images –> it should lead you to this page. If you look at the pictures of him in Google cache, and compare them to the guy in the video, you’ll be certain it’s the same guy.

Also HERE is the cache of his recent post on Instagram, in which he complains about the food he gets while fighting, and in a comment he expresses a wish for an English breakfast. In another comment, he tags @bbwarehouse, which appears to be a British online shop for body builders. These hints may suggest that he was British.
    UPDATE

His name is Chris Garrett. He’s from the Isle of Man..
    p.s.
    Also look up the Ukrainian soldiers that were recently captured and humiliated in-front of the ProRussian civilians.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 01-30-2015 at 07:31 PM.

Russia may start to see currency shocks soon (real shocks, not just 50% devaluations in a year)

As it was explained to me: BB+ is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10, ten being the best. Anything below BB+ is pretty much a write off.

Harsh way to look at it, but - reality.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 01-30-2015 at 07:33 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21