Quantcast
Enmax bill- where's my water usage?? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Enmax bill- where's my water usage??

Default Enmax bill- where's my water usage??

Might be a dumb question, might not, but Enmax isn't open today...my gf's mom asked us today how much water we use in our house and I go look at our Enmax bill and sure enough, there's no water usage section like on this link...

http://www.calgary.ca/UEP/Water/Page...ater-bill.aspx

We moved into our house in July and I never actually noticed this on our bills till now?! Did I forget to sign up for water billing this whole damn time?!?!?

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Default Re: Enmax bill- where's my water usage??

Originally posted by Canucks3322
    Might be a dumb question, might not, but Enmax isn't open today...my gf's mom asked us today how much water we use in our house and I go look at our Enmax bill and sure enough, there's no water usage section like on this link...

http://www.calgary.ca/UEP/Water/Page...ater-bill.aspx

We moved into our house in July and I never actually noticed this on our bills till now?! Did I forget to sign up for water billing this whole damn time?!?!?
    Hum they supposed to hook up everything you need themselves...if they haven't their fault and just don't tell them about it haha

My parents recently moved and just told them they are moving. They moved from a condo to a house and water was automatically added to their address services whereas before in the condo it was not on the bill as it was part of the condo fees

So I'm not crazy then lol...I think I'll call them, don't want to be stuck with a huge bill to pay at one time.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Can't you check the meter reading and compare to what you have on the last bill? The difference is what you have used so far. They'll probably back bill you so put aside some change.

NVM if you don't even have that on your bill but you do have a meter right?

My Ride
    111R, FL5, DC2R, E61,W201, E36, GSW

Same thing happened to me when I moved into my new build. Had no water charges for 6 months and then they started billing me on my current water usage. Enmax never back billed me for the 6 months that the charges did not appear on my statement...

I just saw something the other day where a suburb in the US was connected back in the 80s or something but was never billed, and now they want to charge them back some amount.. I think it was on tv and not on here that I saw that, but zenops drags up weird stuff.

Yup this is a new build in Evansridge....when I moved in I used their checklist and I checked again it just said to call and hook up electric and heat, so I signed up Enmax for both on their Easymax plan, at no point did Enmax mention anything about water billing, so I just been getting the bill the past 6 months and it's been a lot cheaper than the old house we rented in Glenbrook so i just paid it without really looking too much at the bill, I know, dumb...seems like Enmax is closed today too, will call tomorrow and ask....I'm just wondering, if I havent been paying it who has? Jayman hasn't said anything to me lol

Last edited by Cos; 12-28-2016 at 10:01 PM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    2018 Audi RS3

It took Enmax close to two years to realize we were not being billed for black and blue bins, one month it finally showed up but no back charges thankfully.
    I would assume someone is being billed for the water (Jayman) and no one had clued in at either organization.

Ride it out. No need to bother them so close to Christmas, I'd let it go til the new year...or 2.

My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX

Enmax or city utility bills are getting rediculous. You pay service charges that almost equate the same amount of electricity, water, sewer or gas that you use. I think my last bill was $320 and only $150 of that was actually for stuff the rest was distribution, service charges, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Could have been over 60% if I wasn’t a paper hand bitch