Quantcast
Greates Ferrari Ever - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Greates Ferrari Ever

Enzo for sure!
    And i dont think its ugly at all..its just...different...haha
    I kinda dig the "f1 car merging with a street car" look.
    Rage, I believe you're correct. The f40 and f50 were never certified for Canada.
    You should have seen how hard it was to convince my friend in Van that theres an f40 in town here.

Dolphin Spank Guest

I believe my preference for the greatest Ferrari ever would be the 550 Maranello. It has everything you could ask for in a car, class, speed, it looks like a work of art. However, the 250 GTO, and Ferrari Enzo Ferrari are also quite fine automobiles. And i would just like to say a friendly hello to everyone as I am new to the board.

DS

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    f40 for sure...the looks of the f50 get me more excited but the f40 is the true race car of the bunch...did you know only 3 f60 's are coming into Canada ...you have to fill out an application and hope and pray to be one of the 3 chosen
    I'm not sure what you mean. Because the F-60 may or may not be made, and if it is going to be made, it will be 2006 or something like that. If you meant the Enzo than I understand. But in the case of the Enzo, they are already sold. 350 are being made and all 349 that are for sale have been reserved (BTW, 2 of those are the Sultans).

I personally am a fanatic of the 288 GTO, and of course the Enzo. I've only seen one real 288 GTO, and it was awe inspired.
    Last edited by turkeysilk; 09-24-2002 at 08:47 PM.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by turkeysilk

I'm not sure what you mean. Because the F-60 may or may not be made, and if it is going to be made, it will be 2006 or something like that. If you meant the Enzo than I understand. But in the case of the Enzo, they are already sold. 350 are being made and all 349 that are for sale have been reserved (BTW, 2 of those are the Sultans).

I personally am a fanatic of the 288 GTO, and of course the Enzo. I've only seen one real 288 GTO, and it was awe inspired.
    Perhpas I was mistaken...I was at Ferrari of Ontario last thursday and the fellow there was telling us that the ferrari fx was being brought into canada in numbers of 3 and that they were all sold. Now I'm not sure if he was referrign to the enxo because I thought the fx was the f60. Sorry to confuse the issue, Im just quotign what he said
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    BMW

Originally posted by Dolphin Spank
    I believe my preference for the greatest Ferrari ever would be the 550 Maranello. It has everything you could ask for in a car, class, speed, it looks like a work of art.
    Don't you think it looks like the late generation Camaro?? Yes, you or I could spot one from a crowd, but to the untrained eye... they would think it was a pimped Camaro! Yikes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2