Quantcast
Jordan Lotoski - Not just nice hair - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Jordan Lotoski - Not just nice hair

My Ride
    GMC Sierra, LX570

Default Jordan Lotoski - Not just nice hair

My wife and I sold her house and bought a new one with Jordan and I just wanted to give a positive review for him since I think he really helped us.

Selling the old one:
    - came in and told us how to stage furniture, what to move and what to put away
    - consulted with us on how to spend a minimal budget to maximize resale - We spent $5000 and got $15000 above what we were thinking
    - had a "guy" for each service we needed (paint, blinds, appliances etc)
    - marketed the sh!t out of the place and sold it in one day for 99% of asking

Buying the new one:
    - had more "guys" for furniture and home entertainment - big savings
    - showed us countless homes and zero'd in on what we (and by we, I mean my wife) liked
    - gave us honest opinions on certain builders and quality of homes
    - negotiated the new house with us and gave us realistic views on what to expect
    - REALLY helped us on the new home walk through to point out deficiencies
    - continues to give me his honest counsel on items that are arising with the new house (what's normal, how to deal with the builder etc)

I'd recommend Jordan to anyone buying or selling, and besides, he supports our community (Beyond).

My Ride
    firebird

He has helped me out on a couple properties and I have referred others to him, A+ experience overall.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Really wished he serviced the Edmonton area when I was buying my house. Althought he wasn't my realtor, he helped answer alot of questions I had, that my own realtor didn't answer. And he's always upgrading his bad ass rides

Lotoski for mayor
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    2011 lexus is250 awd

The thread title is full of win
    Jordan set me up with my rental, I couldn't have been happier

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Thanks Guys.

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

What kinda stuff did you do to maximize resale? (Staging furniture, what to put away, what to move, etc.)

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Originally posted by Manhattan
    What kinda stuff did you do to maximize resale? (Staging furniture, what to put away, what to move, etc.)
    Even relatively inexpensive stuff such as fresh paint can make a huge difference. Cleaning up exterior (fix or paint stairs / railings etc. Clean up any marks or damages. Redo a carpet or flooring. Plant some nice flowers outside to spruce up the exterior.

I'm wondering about selling a newer home, if there's things you can do with furniture, staging, etc to get more value.

My Ride
    GMC Sierra, LX570

Originally posted by Manhattan
    Jordan has seen hundreds (1000's??) of homes so he informed us how our rooms should be laid out.

We also painted the main and second floor white to create a "blank slate" for the new owners. We bought new shower curtains, towels for the bathrooms, new stainless appliances and thoroughly cleaned the back yard of all excess vegetation etc.

The thing that made the experience positive was we asked what we could do and Jordan gave us a list. As we progressed through the list he would tell us if more was needed. This meant we didn't need to replace all the carpet which was originally on the list (and the biggest ticket item).

FYI the house was a 1996 era build so it had white appliances, light hardwood, basic countertops etc.

My Ride
    GMC Sierra, LX570

Originally posted by pheoxs

Even relatively inexpensive stuff such as fresh paint can make a huge difference. Cleaning up exterior (fix or paint stairs / railings etc. Clean up any marks or damages. Redo a carpet or flooring. Plant some nice flowers outside to spruce up the exterior.
    This - we put in a small garden next to our front steps that cost ~$100 total plus 4 hours that made a huge difference.

My Ride
    Lives in the left lane.

Jordan, if I am in the initial stages of a property hunt, are you available to return an opinion on a particular listing?

Ie; is this listing under/overpriced, forecast of potential upside of the property, thoughts on long term growth of the area?

I wouldn't want to take up more than a couple minutes of your time, but I've found a few properties that I wouldn't mind having a look at, but wouldn't be ready to start searching in earnest until the spring.

Thanks!
    DOES ANYONE NEED A GO-JUICE?

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Originally posted by adamc
    Jordan, if I am in the initial stages of a property hunt, are you available to return an opinion on a particular listing?

Ie; is this listing under/overpriced, forecast of potential upside of the property, thoughts on long term growth of the area?

I wouldn't want to take up more than a couple minutes of your time, but I've found a few properties that I wouldn't mind having a look at, but wouldn't be ready to start searching in earnest until the spring.

Thanks!
    Sure, Shoot me a PM or text

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    F430, M3, 911

Hair is definitely impressive.. Very informative for a first time buyer I have used Jordan 3x both buying and selling!! I would recommend him 100%

My Ride
    Lexus NX

Here is another glowing positive review for Jordan...

My wife and I recently purchased a rental condo property with Jordan.

Prior to contacting Jordan, we had already done our homework and got a mortgage pre-approval with Tim. We also had done some research into the area, type of building, and size of condo that we were looking to get.

The whole process started off with me firing off an email to Jordan listing the general criterion of what we had in mind. Jordan called me up within a few hours and we scheduled 2 viewings right off the bat for that evening.

With the first viewing that evening (at Calla), Jordan immediately informed me that the unit we were looking at will get sold that same night - so, don't even need to think about putting in an offer. However, there was another unit with the same layout that is about to come onto the market. If we were interested, we could try to snipe that new listing before it comes onto the market.

Next, we went to look at a unit in Drake. While I thought the Drake unit was fine compared to Calla, Jordan was very helpful and pointed out some downsides with Drake (no AC, not so nice finishings). I would have missed all these if it weren't for Jordan.

After the viewings, Jordan gave us his thoughts in regards to the rental potential of the properties in the area. His suggestion was to go with the Calla unit.

My wife and I spent some time that evening to ponder on the unit, then decided to pull the trigger later on that night. We worked with Jordan over emails & text messages into the late night (~11pm) in order to get our offer accepted. Talk about dedication!

The post-sale service was even better. Jordan met up with us to help setup our RentFaster ad. We then scheduled 2 viewings with Jordan prior to the possession date in order show the place to potential renters.

In the end, we took possession of the place and had a tenant move in that same evening. Talk about a smooth experience!

Overall, I also felt that Jordan responded to all our questions really quickly. He'd text back within 15-30mins after we contacted him about something. We never felt like our realtor had 'abandoned' us.

I'd definitely recommend Jordan to anyone without hesitation, especially if you are not familiar with the market and needs someone that has a good feel of things.