Quantcast
Turkey bans twitter. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Turkey bans twitter.

Default Turkey bans twitter.

Cocoa $8,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

#good #nocare

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 07-31-2019 at 02:40 PM.

My Ride
    1988 300zxt, 90 jetta

Seems like a great idea from the government's perspective. Twitter is a great tool for organizing riots and revolutions and the sharing of material in general.

If you take anything I have to say seriously, you're gunna have a bad time.
    1988 300zxt. gt35, stance coils, etc.
    1990 Jetta VR6 Daily, "stock"

Originally posted by ercchry
    people are dumb, kids need to stop playing in the streets, SW soccer moms are the worst kind of people, the end

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

The Masonic ZioAmericans dont want to further act like the hypocrites they are in case the legitimate Turkish protestors take to the streets again and demand regime change.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 03-21-2014 at 07:41 PM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

My buddy is a mason, he does oustanding work.

I can give you his website if you want Arash.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 07-31-2019 at 02:52 PM.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Turkey run by an Islamic party? Your myopic view doesn't surprise me time and time again. Freemasons, people like JRSC00LUDE's buddy there, infiltrated the Ottoman empire and made a coup. A short time after they committed the Armenian genocide and this power has stayed the same since.

*Zionist is a modern term for these ruling elites.
    Jews need to be aware of the Zionist that want to herd them into Isreal and use them as cannon fodder if and when middle eastern energy reserves get threatened in the puppet states or if new ones need to be taken.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 03-21-2014 at 04:45 PM.

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    My buddy is a mason, he does oustanding work.

I can give you his website if you want Arash.
    My uncle is a mason ,educated and successful. People like Arash need to stop with the conspiracy theory b.s and grow up... all I ever see is crap about blaming jews

It's pretty sad to see social networking sites continuously banned in countries. Obviously the gov see's the people as a threat when in reality they should be working for the people.. unreal

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Have you tried looking up what I stated? or are you just going to stick your head into the sand.
    Your accusing me of blaming Jews after what I wrote goes to show you may be one of the members that need to be on my mass ignorance list.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Arash, why aren't you looking at the flowers yet? Just, look at the flowers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

hey arash, where are the cnc machine updates? how about the 300zx? the RV?

Last edited by Cos; 12-28-2016 at 09:17 PM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    Arash, why aren't you looking at the flowers yet? Just, look at the flowers.
    I must be a keyboard warrior to fix the world
    Originally posted by ercchry
    hey arash, where are the cnc machine updates? how about the 300zx? the RV?
    In a few months I'll start a thread, Im actually helping someone design a track car in 3D currently. My ZX rebody design is still in the works i.imgur.com/sWSBIl1.jpg

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by Sugarphreak

Wrong and Wrong... getting old correcting your dumb ass all the time

First: Go get yourself educated on the party that runs Turkey:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice...y_%28Turkey%29
    You never correct me.
    What I said precedes the present and what entity controls that state.

Second: Go look up the definition of Zionism.. it relates specifically to the Jewish culture movement
    EDIT: Here you go, I don't actually have faith you can find it on your own: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Sorry, you can't just make up whatever you want to suit your racist attitude.
    Tell me is it Jewish culture to commit genocide for a homeland? To use Jews for world domination goals? Are those the teachings of god? Mass murder and terror is how isreal was initially establish if you have any knowledge of history.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 03-22-2014 at 04:48 PM.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Uh huh
    maybe go back and actually read the thread replies so you can post a somewhat reasonable reply once in a while
    Did you try looking up the history of Freemasonry in Turkey rather then expect everything to be posted for you and after turn around to call me names like you normally do.

Learn to search for yourself next time... I didnt even read this page but the title sounds about right... I found it by Googling; Mason, Rothschild, and Armenian genocide.
    http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...ngenocide.html

Once again here is link to the definition of Zionism... so when you say Zionist, or whatever other words you can cleverly combine together with this term to make it sound more menacing, you are implying there is Jewish influence.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

So either you do not understand the words you are using... making you ignorant... or you do understand and therefore you are a racist. So which is it... ignorant or racist
    First of all are you saying Im not Caucasian, as pretty much all Jews are?
    You're claims of racism are therefore invalid.

Secondly, all you do here is regurgitate the mainstream propaganda views... like believing America is an actual democracy or capitalistic... have you ever looked up what capitalism means?

"History is written by the victors"
    So next time try Googling something other then Wikipedia for facts.
    To show what Zionism is, I looked up; "Round table", Rothschild, Freemasonry, Theodore Herzl, Bolshevik, Nazi, and Zionist.
    and this looks about right.
    WHAT IS ''ZIONISM''?

Lord Acton said, "The truth will come out when powerful people no longer wish to suppress it." Since Sept. 11, more and more people are turning to the "conspiratorial" or "suppressed" view of history.

In 1891, Cecil Rhodes started a secret society called the "Round Table" dedicated to world hegemony for the shareholders of the Bank of England and their allies. These priggish aristocrats, including the Rothschilds, realized they must control the world to safeguard their monopoly on money creation as well as global resources. The same folks control the U.S. Federal Reserve and other major central banks.

They were united also by a commitment to freemasonry, which at the top, is dedicated to the destruction of Christianity, the worship of Lucifer, and the rebuilding of a pagan temple in Jerusalem. They see most of humanity as "useless eaters" and pioneered eugenics to decrease population and weed out inferior specimens. The eventual annihilation of non-Zionist Jews was rooted in this English movement.

In 1897, the first Zionist Congress took place in Basel. In 1904, the founder of Zionism Theodore Herzl died at age 44 under suspicious circumstances. The movement was taken over by the Round Table. The purpose was to use it and Communism to advance their plan for world hegemony. During the same week in November 1917, the Bolshevik Revolution took place and the Balfour Declaration promised Palestine to the Jews.

The Round Table group planned three world wars to degrade, demoralize and destroy mankind, rendering it defenseless. The Third World War, now beginning, pitted the Zionists against the Muslims.

The purpose of Zionism is to help colonize the Middle East, subvert Islam, and control the oilfields. For this reason Israel continues to receive blank checks. (One analyst estimates the US taxpayer has spent $1.7 trillion on Israel.) This is why the founding of Israel took precedence over the welfare of the Jewish people.

Israel has little to do with the Jewish people. Zionism, Communism, Feminism, Nazism, are all creations of the same satanic cabal. These 'isms are all means to the final goal, a neo feudal global dictatorship.

As unwitting overseers, Israelis will continue as victims of "compulsory suicide." Americans too are being fitted for this role. Sept. 11 was an example.

Arab terrorism is also backed by this cabal. Osama Bin Laden made more than 260 phone calls to England between 1996-98. The aim is to contrive a "war of civilizations" as an excuse to grind down both Muslim states and the West to create the global police state.

What I have been calling "compulsory suicide" is satanic "culling." The constant reference by Zionist and other leaders to "blood sacrifice" refers to the practice of human sacrifice. Apparently energy is released when people are slaughtered. In 2002, U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage said the Hezbollah owes the U.S. "a blood debt."

Our rulers design wars as offerings to Lucifer. They find slaughter and mayhem exhilarating, as long as it is someone else who is sacrificed.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 03-23-2014 at 06:36 AM.