Quantcast
Legal Question - Posting Nude Pics - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal Question - Posting Nude Pics

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

Originally posted by kvg
    What do you gain here? If you do sent them count on there being consequences even it they are not legal and if you cool with that then worry about the legal end of it.
    Not worried about any consequences except legal. Not saying that I would but I was simply curious what are the legal consequences only.

My Ride
    Skateboard

Be a man.

You should stop and think for a second at just how pathetic and overly dramatic crap like this is.
    May as well turn in your man card if you are gonna start acting like a temperamental irrational little girl, assuming you haven't already lost it years ago.

Originally posted by 2.2vtec
    Parents have a perception of the daughter being very innocent image of her. It's a huge sin on this girls cultural background to even send anyone these pictures.
    Wow, you are one shitty human being, congrats

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

Originally posted by Mista Bob
    You should stop and think for a second at just how pathetic and overly dramatic crap like this is.
    May as well turn in your man card if you are gonna start acting like a temperamental irrational little girl, assuming you haven't already lost it years ago.
    No need to over react. Simply just curious. You hear about things like this all the time.

If it makes a difference, the girl was caught having sex with her first cousin. I guess living with that is punishment enough.

Parents have a perception of the daughter being very innocent image of her. It's a huge sin on this girls cultural background to even send anyone these pictures.
    What does it matter to you?

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

I can't believe that you'd even ask this honestly. What could you possibly have to gain from doing it? Or did you already do it, and now you're regretting it because the father went to the police and you're sweating a police visit?

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

Grow a pair and move on.

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Don't do it. Whatever she did, it's not worth it. Distance yourself from her, her family etc, best revenge is going out and living well. Eventually her family will learn who she really is.

You never know how her family would react. You say culturaly they woudn't react well, who the hell knows what may happen. For all you know she could decide to commit suicide. You don't need to have any of this drama.

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

Originally posted by sputnik
    Grow a pair and move on.
    Yes, you're right. Win some, lose some.

My Ride
    '16 GMC HD '94 MKIV SUPRA

She broke your heart, so you think its a good idea to send these pics to her dad? Class act.

So what do you think will happen to her once her dad sees them? You think she'll just get grounded?

Really think about what could happen to someone's life by you doing this.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

No need to over react. Simply just curious.
    one does not ask about the legal infractions that can incur if they're just curious... you have some ill-intent in mind period since she's your ex imo

you have to be the same cultural background as her if you think this is the appropriate solution, but take a different approach on this one, more fish in the sea pal, not your problem anymore.

My Ride
    1988 300zxt, 90 jetta

Originally posted by G
    Be a man.

If you take anything I have to say seriously, you're gunna have a bad time.
    1988 300zxt. gt35, stance coils, etc.
    1990 Jetta VR6 Daily, "stock"

Originally posted by ercchry
    people are dumb, kids need to stop playing in the streets, SW soccer moms are the worst kind of people, the end

My Ride
    Pushbroom

Agree with all the above. Don't do it. There's nothing to gain. Stick them in your spank bank for when you're over her down the road and leave it at that.

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

Agree with all the posts here. Not sure what I was thinking.

Thanks everyone!

If it makes a difference, the girl was caught having sex with her first cousin. I guess living with that is punishment enough.
    So then her image is already ruined, no?
    What more would u be hoping to accomplish?

My Ride
    Lease

With this said, I strongly advise dropping the issue/let her be. Like 99% of comments here.

I hope she's not in those ethnic groups where the brother(s) or dad goes cray cray and murder the entire family blood line. That's pretty disgusting and do you want it traced back of you being the spark?

I'm glad I don't have any hot female first cousins myself. But good for her finding attraction within the bloodline. And maybe her "cultural" doesn't believe in birth control, so let her dig her own hole.

The hiding-behind-a-mask "prank" you're pulling is just as tacky as junior high kids ordering 20 pizzas to their victims house and just giggle about it. Then you see the victim schoolmate Monday morning but don't have the balls to take credit you and ur crew pizza pranked his parents on the weekend.

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

Originally posted by EK69

So then her image is already ruined, no?
    What more would u be hoping to accomplish?
    She denies the whole thing to the parents and they apparently believe her but whatever the case, I'll let Karma do its thing.

My Ride
    Lease

I think Beyond's been helpful with your question. Now we deserve some answers too: how did you get pictures of her banging her cousin? Were you hiding in the closet? Were you the one she was cheating with, then made u hide in the closet when her bf came back. Only for you to recognize it was cos?

Just curious.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast