Quantcast
Calgary Flames MEGA THREAD 2014-2015 Edition - Page 56 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 55 56 57 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1916

Thread: Calgary Flames MEGA THREAD 2014-2015 Edition

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Originally posted by rage2

Ticket prices in Calgary are insane, going prices are selling at 2-2.5x face value on the low end. Glad we're season ticket holders. What's bizarre is tickets in Vancouver are selling under face value. WTF?
    Yea tickets weren't even this expensive in 2004 in the finals.... my guess is that the market cools ALOT once the Flames and Sportchek release the remaining seats. There are very few people willing to pay 2-2.5x face value for round 1. Especially when playoff ticket face value is already 2x regular season face value.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by 88CRX
    There are very few people willing to pay 2-2.5x face value for round 1. Especially when playoff ticket face value is already 2x regular season face value.
    Yea I dunno about that, talking to ticket broker friends, they're selling well at this price range. I had a couple offers at $450-500 for my whites ($237 face), but I had already let them go at a huge discount to a beyonder. It's definitely silly out there.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

I just bought tickets for Fridays game in Vancouver... 10 rows back lower bowl 245.00 per ticket.

Thought that was very reasonable

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Yea I dunno about that, talking to ticket broker friends, they're selling well at this price range. I had a couple offers at $450-500 for my whites ($237 face), but I had already let them go at a huge discount to a beyonder. It's definitely silly out there.
    The guys setting the price are saying their selling at the huge markup they're pushing . You friends with Bronco jacket guy? haha

And yea its crazy to think that Vancouver still has tickets on ticketmaster... could buy tickets and fly there for cheaper than buying from scalpers here.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

The guys setting the price are saying their selling at the huge markup they're pushing . You friends with Bronco jacket guy? haha
    Well considering I've been offered $375/ticket from the brokers, I have no doubt that they're not having any problems selling in the $450-500 range.

Funny you bring up the Bronco jacket guy. One of our VPs with season tickets has his business card and just texts him. He sells a lot of games to Brongo guy last minute, and he always buys his tickets even tho sometimes they don't sell and nobody's in those seats. As scummy as Bronco guy is in person, he's great to deal with if you're a regular, and pays pretty good dollars if you need to dump tickets last minute if you do it often enough. At least, that's what he tells me.

And yea its crazy to think that Vancouver still has tickets on ticketmaster... could buy tickets and fly there for cheaper than buying from scalpers here.
    Yea, even at $500 round trip for flights, if you can crash at a friend's house, you can watch games 1-2 cheaper in Van than watching 3-4 here. I guess the bandwagon in Vancouver hasn't filled up yet.

Originally posted by JordanLotoski
    I just bought tickets for Fridays game in Vancouver... 10 rows back lower bowl 245.00 per ticket.

Thought that was very reasonable
    Did you overpay? Ticketmaster has 'em at $211 a ticket. Kijiji and NHL Ticket Exchange has a few listed under $200 too haha.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    2018 Lexus IS350 AWD F-Sport 3

Yea tickets weren't even this expensive in 2004 in the finals.... my guess is that the market cools ALOT once the Flames and Sportchek release the remaining seats. There are very few people willing to pay 2-2.5x face value for round 1. Especially when playoff ticket face value is already 2x regular season face value.

I think Winnipeg tickets are going for 5-6x face value. I have entered just about every lottery you can for Flames tickets.

Does anyone know what Co-op is doing for their tickets?
    These opinions are entirely my own and do not represent any other person or organization.

My Ride
    NC1

Canucks no believe so no sell out.
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Ticket pricing updates. Looks like NHL Ticket exchange is getting more inventory as people sell their tickets there. Whites are running around $450 on the low end, and Blues are running $370 on the low end.

Figure I just focus on those prices as they're the most popular options.

And yes, it's still cheaper to buy tickets for Games 1&2 in Vancouver on NHL exchange below face value than on ticketmaster at face value!

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by dezmarez
    I think Winnipeg tickets are going for 5-6x face value.
    Decide to check out the Winnipeg situation, there are 0 tickets available for sale. Just wanted ads. Ticket Exchange is completely empty.

That right there is true fans.

edit - Stubhub has 1 ticket for sale. $1000 in the nosebleeds. I've never seen anything like it.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Does nhl ticket exchange let you pick the price?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Decide to check out the Winnipeg situation, there are 0 tickets available for sale. Just wanted ads. Ticket Exchange is completely empty.

edit - Stubhub has 1 ticket for sale. $1000 in the nosebleeds. I've never seen anything like it.
    True North (Winnipeg Jets ownership group) also cancels season ticket holders accounts if they are caught scalping tickets.

With a waiting list of over 5000 people they have the ability to do that.
    Last edited by sputnik; 04-14-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Originally posted by killramos
    http://jets.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=89931

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by killramos
    Yea. It's actually quite a nice interface for both buying and selling tickets. It's linked directly to our season ticket accounts, so we can easily just sell tickets there with a few clicks.

http://www.ticketsnow.com/nhl/?GCID=3759

Originally posted by sputnik
    True North (Winnipeg Jets ownership group) also cancels season ticket holders accounts if they are caught scalping tickets.

With a waiting list of over 5000 people they have the ability to do that.
    Ahh, I didn't know scalping is still illegal in Manitoba. Makes sense why there are so many WTB's out there.

My Ride
    is faster than yours

No surprise though. I lived there when the team left and this is the first playoffs since...plus the arena has less capacity so even more demand.

Ahh, I didn't know scalping is still illegal in Manitoba. Makes sense why there are so many WTB's out there.
    It is illegal on the books but nobody is really ever charged. There are still guys outside of the doors of the arena selling tickets from time to time.

The ownership group just wants to be on the side of "Average Joe Fanbase" by taking a heavy handed stance against season ticket "investors".

Yea. It's actually quite a nice interface for both buying and selling tickets. It's linked directly to our season ticket accounts, so we can easily just sell tickets there with a few clicks.

Good God....$2,000+ PER seat?!!!!!

Like you mentioned, can't believe there's STILL lower bowl seats available at GM place for under $500/pair. (5 minutes ago). Flight to Vancouver, hotel and tickets for less than one seat here.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by C_Dave45
    Good God....$2,000+ PER seat?!!!!!

Like you mentioned, can't believe there's STILL lower bowl seats available at GM place for under $500/pair. (5 minutes ago). Flight to Vancouver, hotel and tickets for less than one seat here.
    I'd ignore that idiot selling $2000 a ticket in lower bowl corner. There's a reason why I'm only quoting the minimums for the sections, which are the tickets that are actually selling. The site allows ticket holders to put in any price they want. I can put in $10k a seat, it'll sit there as top price, and nobody will buy it.

Right now, the price is pretty close between 2 games in Calgary vs 2 games in Vancouver + flights.

I'd ignore that idiot selling $2000 a ticket in lower bowl corner. There's a reason why I'm only quoting the minimums for the sections, which are the tickets that are actually selling. The site allows ticket holders to put in any price they want. I can put in $10k a seat, it'll sit there as top price, and nobody will buy it.

Right now, the price is pretty close between 2 games in Calgary vs 2 games in Vancouver + flights.
    Ah, that makes sense.

The only playoff game I'll attend is the Hitmen. Went to game #2 and 3, sat in the Club section, 8 rows from the ice...to-your-seat food delivery, cupholder...it was awesome! And only $30 per ticket!!

Damn, I wish I knew earlier. I paid face value on Sunday through ticketmaster. Oh well...

Anyone else going to game 1? I can't believe there's still multiple pairs available below face value.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by H4LFY2nR

Damn, I wish I knew earlier. I paid face value on Sunday through ticketmaster. Oh well...

Anyone else going to game 1? I can't believe there's still multiple pairs available below face value.
    Keep in mind Tickets Now adds the fees on top of the advertised price, not like Stub Hub where the price you see is the price you pay.

Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 55 56 57 66 ... LastLast