Quantcast
5-year-old, grandparents disappear from SW home - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 5-year-old, grandparents disappear from SW home

Live update/press conference at 2:00pm:

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/video?clip...ylistPageNum=1

My Ride
    Hatred

So apparently they know nothing new and won't tell anyone anything that they know..
    -U

I don't think there were massive pools of blood or he probably would have said yes they are concerned someone might not be alive.

My Ride
    W204

It's interesting that only the CBC is reporting blood was found inside the house. I assume they've done DNA testing of the blood and knows who it belongs to.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-12-2020 at 11:04 PM.

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    Wife of a cop I know says brain matter too...
    Can't be right. Then the sergeant straight up lied.

Reporter: Do you think they are alive?
    Sergeant: There has been no evidence to indicate that they are not alive.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-12-2020 at 11:03 PM.

If you listen to their comments, they use certain terms like "investigative leads" when they asked if there was other "persons of interest".

Investigative leads mean the same shit.

They are for sure hiding facts to preserve the investigation.

Once they exhaust all the "tips", I'm sure they will release more information to generate new tips.

so far, it seems the cops have nothing and may be leading a wild goose chase for a suspect that doesnt exist.

the only reason they are not revealing details, is because they have nothing to reveal.

the more this goes on, the more this seems like something more sinister than a crazy man who turned a robbery into a three person kidnapping.

!im speculating!, but im thinking the mother is in on this somehow. shes the only point of contact that was there before and after. she didnt seem to be grieving as heavily as the dad and it was her parents that are also missing.

if she was first to the scene, how much did she see? how long did she take to call the cops? why was the boy left there at 10pm? and why just him, not the other kid, whos around the same age?

have the cops investigated the bank accounts? im sure that would give an indication as to whether or not this was a robbery, no?

also, who gave them the tip of the green truck? a random tipster, or a calculated plot to misdirect the investigation?

im not sure if the cops actually think this airdrie lead is legit or they are trying to smoke out the real perpetrator, as it seems odd to expect to find bodies out there, unless you have evidence that suggests they should be there.

and why would they be murdered and their bodies discarded in such a sloppy fashion? if this person of interest is as smart as they say he is...im sure hes not gonna to the pond beside his house to discard of three bodies.

it just doesnt add up whatsoever, because the only motive is monetary, but that portion could have be taken care of without the kidnapping.

i understand there are crazy ppl out there who make irrational decisions, but none of that seems to be at play here.

do crazy ppl scope out an estate sale, plan on robbing the residents, then end up kidnapping 2 old ppl and a kid, only to murder them? well maybe they do, but it seems too calculated, too planned, too coordinated.

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Wife of a cop I know says brain matter too...
    I only heard teeth.. nothing about brain matter. (From a Cop as well)

*Apparent Inside Info*

Originally posted by R-Audi
    *Apparent Inside Info*
    Do you guys not think there may be a reason they're not sharing this stuff with the public right now? As in, maybe you shouldn't either on a public forum.

Last edited by BrknFngrs; 07-08-2014 at 04:15 PM.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Love when people think they know more about investigations than the cops do. Just because you watched a bunch of CSI and whatnot doesn't mean that you're suddenly the lead investigator.

My Ride
    CBR 929

Originally posted by faiz999

!im speculating!, but im thinking the mother is in on this somehow. shes the only point of contact that was there before and after. she didnt seem to be grieving as heavily as the dad and it was her parents that are also missing.

I also thought the mother was quite composed at the press interview where the father was out of his mind crying and stuff. Is it odd? Yes, but sometimes you also just get to a point where you are physically exhausted from crying and freaking out so much and you literally just can't cry anymore. Although at a press conference crying would probably be beneficial publicity/emotional wise I would think. Or she could be on sedatives.

[url]

Originally posted by bignerd

I also thought the mother was quite composed at the press interview where the father was out of his mind crying and stuff. Is it odd? Yes, but sometimes you also just get to a point where you are physically exhausted from crying and freaking out so much and you literally just can't cry anymore. Although at a press conference crying would probably be beneficial publicity/emotional wise I would think. Or she could be on sedatives.
    Her lack of emotion means nothing.

That is, unless you're at a press conference and the general public doesn't understand that a lack of emotion is evidence of nothing.

Originally posted by bignerd

i just thought it was odd, like she wasn't really concerned and the dad was the complete opposite.

i mean, if my parents and my kid were taken from me...i dont know if id be as composed as she was up there. thats literally most of your direct family missing, n you don't even look like it really bothers you?

now, im no expert...on body language or kidnappings, but sometimes your instinct goes off for w/e reason when you see a press conference like that, but for their sake, i hope im wrong and the parents and kid end up safe and sound.

Some of you might be surprised to learn that different people react differently to similar situations...

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by BrknFngrs
    Do you guys not think there may be a reason they're not sharing this stuff with the public right now? As in, maybe you shouldn't either on a public forum.

Maybe the people that have been at the house should keep their mouths shut. I know tons of people that are talking about it, several cops at the scene have been talking to others about it.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Originally posted by jaeden
    Some of you might be surprised to learn that different people react differently to similar situations...
    thats fair. but going from my life experiences, i havent seen many mothers handle their emotions well when it comes to their kids. im not suggesting its not possible just saying, from my view, its not probable.

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

Everybody deals with shock in a different manner. Not everybody is going to be textbook.

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast