Quantcast
Buying concert tickets through Kijiji - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Buying concert tickets through Kijiji

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

Default Buying concert tickets through Kijiji

I am buying some tickets from kijiji and was wondering if you guys have tips to ensure I don't get ripped off. The seller says he will print them out for me in front of me to know that they are legit. Is there anything else I should look for?

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

He'll print out and resell em 20x over. The only safe way is to do a ticketmaster transfer, which guarantees a new serial number.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Red with stripes and a shitbox truck

I would never trust a kijiji seller with print off tickets. Hard copy, or ticketmaster transfer only. Also, if the concert in question is Keith Urban, I may be selling some hard copy tickets so let me know!

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

Thanks guys, this is good to know, the seller has agreed to do a ticketmaster transfer. And no not Keith Urban, Arcade Fire tickets

Originally posted by Benny
    I would never trust a kijiji seller with print off tickets. Hard copy, or ticketmaster transfer only. Also, if the concert in question is Keith Urban, I may be selling some hard copy tickets so let me know!
    Hard copy tickets don't mean anything. I can give you my hard copy tickets and then print off another version after which would void the hard copies.

Originally posted by roopi

Hard copy tickets don't mean anything. I can give you my hard copy tickets and then print off another version after which would void the hard copies.
    Hard copy are printed at the Ticketmaster office. Not sure how you are going to reprint those.

Originally posted by lasimmon

Hard copy are printed at the Ticketmaster office. Not sure how you are going to reprint those.
    I guess it is different for each event. So for example with Flames tickets you can purchase them from Ticketmaster and request hard copies. Then after that you can login to your account and reprint the tickets on paper or transfer them to someone. Which makes the hard copies void.

For a concert you can request hard copies and then still login to your account and transfer them. Which makes the hard copies void.

If you are purchasing tickets in the resale market I say either buy them from someone with reputable feedback or from a site that guarantees the tickets. Kijiji can be risky.