Quantcast
What are some of the best Jeans for guys 2014? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What are some of the best Jeans for guys 2014?

Default What are some of the best Jeans for guys 2014?

Hey guys,

I have couple Rock Republic jeans that i had for a while now which are getting old and so i was out shopping at chinook looking at new pair of jeans today. Tried on some Rock Revivals at the bay and like them but they were boot cut and I think boot cut is out of style, I am right? They were $225 regular and $149 on clearance.

Also tried on some True Religion jeans which I liked, but the price was over $200.

What are some of the other good brand of jeans I should be looking at without breaking the bank. I haven't done jean shopping in ages so I don't know what is in and what is out with brand and style of jeans these days. Any help would be great.

Cheers,
    Last edited by ICEBERG; 07-16-2014 at 05:48 PM.

My husband likes his Seven jeans. They are the only ones that he wears and he gets a lot of wear out of them.

My Ride
    Blue boy

7 For All mankind, very comfortable but $$$! Can't go wrong with Levi's or Buffalos either

DL's are nice too, very comfy. They go for ~200 retail but I've seen Hot Gossip clear them out for $49 at times. They are similar to 7's.

Are you looking for style? budget?
    Last edited by G-ZUS; 07-16-2014 at 05:53 PM.

My Ride
    This and that.

I've tried all the 'designer' brands out there honestly before TR's came out Diesel were my favourite by far. Then I gave into the fad and currently have like 6-7 pair of TR's that I rotate. However, I am starting to miss my Diesel jeans again and in fact ordered a pair the other day. I will probably go back to them slowly and won't buy any more TR's.

Originally posted by G-ZUS
    7 For All mankind, very comfortable but $$$! Can't go wrong with Levi's or Buffalos either

Are you looking for style? budget?
    To be honest, I am looking at more of a style jean to go out on the weekends. I don't mind paying $$$ for them long as they look nice and are well made. I am a pretty big guy 6' and 220lbs so sometimes it is very hard for me to find a good fit.

So are boot cut jeans out of style? Do you guys wear more tight fit, loose fit or straight leg ect...

My Ride
    Ford

damn my $20 costco jeans with stretch denim are so comfy. i also dont go anywhere or ever need to look good so i could care less.

they are #4 on the mans top ten costco list.

http://www.servingfromhome.com/gener...ostcos-top-10/
    Last edited by blairtruck; 07-16-2014 at 06:02 PM.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

Slim/ slim-straight cut definitely. I wear TR and Levi's. We're about the same frame, and I do not like the skinny jeans look at all but you might

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Originally posted by ICEBERG
    So are boot cut jeans out of style? Do you guys wear more tight fit, loose fit or straight leg ect...
    Boot cut is out of style. Straight or tapered is the way to go.

I recommend Nudies (Slim Jim), or Naked and Famous. Both available at Holt or Heroes and NF is not that expensive ~140.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

My personal favourite pair is a Diesel that i bought at a Diesel store in Vegas.

Is there a Diesel store in Calgary anywhere?

My Ride
    Sentra spec5-T

I don't know how old you are but I would say levi's, banana republic or something without ridiculous logos.

I'm surprised to see TR or diesel as a recommendation on here, I don't know anyone that wears those and all of the girls in my group of friends think guys that wear those kinds of jeans are laughable. 26 years old fwiw.

My Ride
    This and that.

I used to only ever wear bootcut's which are sort of out of style, I'd still throw one on every now and then. Mostly though I wear straight leg/slim straight leg, those are my TR's. The Diesel ones I used to wear all the time (Zatiny), I literally used to get compliments on all the time. Now they don't fit me as they are 5 years old, but I will another pair up soon.
    Last edited by shakalaka; 07-16-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Originally posted by 93VR6
    I don't know how old you are but I would say levi's, banana republic or something without ridiculous logos.

I'm surprised to see TR or diesel as a recommendation on here, I don't know anyone that wears those and all of the girls in my group of friends think guys that wear those kinds of jeans are laughable. 26 years old fwiw.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Fit > brand as well.

Originally posted by 93VR6

I am 44 guy's...

My Ride
    This and that.

Not all of them have 'logo's' on them...

Just try on a few styles and see what you like best. To be honest, I like the one's I like cause of their fit and quality. Most of them don't even have logo's on them.

My Ride
    2010 GMC Sierra, Rocky ETSX-70

Silver Jeans - I don't fit most jeans but the Zac style fits me really well. Available at bootlegger last time I was there.

My Ride
    Sentra spec5-T

Originally posted by shakalaka
    Not all of them have 'logo's' on them...

Just try on a few styles and see what you like best. To be honest, I like the one's I like cause of their fit and quality. Most of them don't even have logo's on them.
    If they don't have logos on them then why are you paying more than $100 for jeans? Go to the Levi section at the bay, they have every style (511 is my goto) and size in stock and half the time I get my $78 jeans to the til and it comes up at $46. Also try Banana republic, try the jeans on in store, sign up for their mailing list and buy them online, they send out almost nightly emails for 25-40% off.

I fucking hate diesel, TR's 7's, Buffalo, why pay so much!? It just makes no sense to me.

My Ride
    This and that.

I've never tried Levi's or Banana Republic but I just assumed they came in only a few styles. I am not opposed to the brands and don't care about how much they cost as long as they are worth it.

Like I said one of my Diesel pairs is at least 5 years old and I could still wear it today if it fit me. There is nothing wrong with the pair at all. That's the kind of quality I love about Diesel jeans. Almost all my old Diesel's are still around even though they don't fit. TR's have served me well and I've liked their styles, but I am going back to Diesel simply cause I can't get over the fit and quality they offer.
    Last edited by shakalaka; 07-16-2014 at 07:36 PM.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

I read this thread and makes me realize just how silly guys are when it comes to clothing. Boot cut ouf style? Hardly.

I buy $25 jeans from walmart which makes me happy. No way on earth could I wear skinny jeans, straight leg or whatever.

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by 93VR6 I fucking hate diesel, TR's 7's, Buffalo, why pay so much!? It just makes no sense to me. [/B]
    Because people can buy whatever pants they want?

I have lots of jeans and my favorites are probably my sevens. Lots of different colors and styles. I do also like my trues though as I like having neat pockets and they have tons of different ones. Both brands are very well made and long lasting. Just get straight leg in either.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast