Quantcast
What are some of the best Jeans for guys 2014? - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What are some of the best Jeans for guys 2014?

anyone bought a pair of fidelity's? usually sold at underground. i loved the wash and the bit of spandex they put in them.

for me diesels are my number one fave for design and fit, 7's are the best comfort wise, very mellow/casual.
    cant go wrong with a nice pair of dark wash levis, also picked up a 2 nice pairs 2 at hollister for 50 bucks brand new!

Originally posted by sabad66

Best car? A car the will get you from A->B like a Hyundai. Anyone who spends more than 20k on a car (like a BMW 328i for example) is an idiot.
    and this! best response.

My Ride
    Has 5 wheels.

i went through the same issue a few months ago. my rock n republics bit the dust after 4 or 5 years. Fit wise for me I have always been satisfied with guess jeans. But overall Lucky brand are fantastic. I like Sevens but always found the front pockets too small.

I have always had a preference for button fly, unfortunately it seems that no one else does so its hard to find a nice pair with the fly I want.

Didn't bother going through the entire thread but I love my naked and famous raw denims. All have a 35.5" inseam so it's great for taller peeps. Wear to your style and some cuts even have some elasticity in their material for a more comfortable fit so they don't feel so stiff.

My 0.02

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

All I think about with this thread is..

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Ive been buying Joes jeans lately.. fit is great and price is better when I buy them in the US at the outlet. (Not Superstore Joe) I have a tough time finding jeans that fit my legs and waste at the same time, and these do a pretty good job. (That skinny leg shit doesnt make it over my calves)

My Ride
    2016 Camaro SS convertible

Haha, we're pretty close - I'm 42 and am also 6' and a solid 215!

The 7's in the Austyn are a pretty good fit like everyone says, I have pretty big legs and they seem to work really well. They're a little pricey I find, but the selection at the store in chinook is usually pretty good in terms of the various washes you can try out.

I also like the Banana Republic heritage slim fit - I use those a fair bit too and in the dark wash it's a decent enough jean. They seem to last ok, and you can almost always get stuff there for 40% off if you wait for a sale.

I got a pair of Jack and Jones relaxed fit a ways back off eBay that also fit well - can't remember the exact style though. I couldn't find them when I went into the store - and nothing they had fit me properly. I think most of their stuff is designed for skinny little guys that are like a buck ten. My wife got a good laugh out of me trying them on though.

My Ride
    changes every year

I have all kinds of jeans from buffalo to guess to diesel and I've stopped wearing a lot of them and have been wearing my William Rasts, Levis and Luckys. Rasts at the top of the list for me though.

My Ride
    '16 GMC HD '94 MKIV SUPRA

I used to wear 7 of mankind, I find they wear out really fast although they are the most comfortable by far, I've recently purchased a couple pairs of diesel pants that I really like, I've also got a couple pairs of fidelity jeans I really like as well.

My Ride
    your mom

Late to the party, but AG jeans are by far my current favorite. Nice and durable. Great for guys who have thick legs but aren't fat. Lots of good fits. Still kind of expensive though. They go on sale at Henry Singer regularly.

Originally posted by Arash
    Im not an idiot...

My Ride
    Big Blue

AG's. Adriano Goldschmied worked with Renzo russo from Diesel and then made his own line. Real soft to the touch and fit nicely on the thigh.

Boss jeans if you find the right fit for you.

Taverniti so jeans are amazing and I love them, hard to find at least through my resources.

Rock and republic are shit. Cost on them is anywhere between $40 and $90 and they sell for $180 to $280. They fall apart and are poorly made. The emblem will fall apart, back buttons will come off and the material will degrade or fray. I loved them until they fell apart and i realized after the fact that they were made in China. My 12 year old Diesels hold up way better but they naturally have better practices and procedures for the build and finish of your denim.

Your #1 hater

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Guess or Levi's for me...always button fly
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    Lariat

Originally posted by tech1
    anyone bought a pair of fidelity's? usually sold at underground. i loved the wash and the bit of spandex they put in them.

for me diesels are my number one fave for design and fit, 7's are the best comfort wise, very mellow/casual.
    cant go wrong with a nice pair of dark wash levis, also picked up a 2 nice pairs 2 at hollister for 50 bucks brand new!
    I am on my 2nd pair of fidelity slim jims. They are really nice jeans, very comfortable. I got them at ESPY, go check them out for some of the best jeans in town
    _____ASP______

current ski quiver:
    park, all mtn 181 ON3P Kartel 98
    park,all mtn: 181 Armada AR7
    big mtn, pow: 185 Armada JJ

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

I bought a pair of Hudsons when i was down in the USA at Nordstroms, by far my fav jeans. The fidelity jeans are nice too but I fine they wear out quick.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Apparently I need to go jeans shopping. Diesel jeans all with boot cut

I will say this though. I've owned Banana Republic jeans and they're fucking terrible quality. This was at least a couple years ago so who knows if their quality has changed. But rips way to early and the jeans just feel thin deterred me from ever buying them. Diesels have last me years and years. The fact that I'm wearing (apparently) out of style jeans and they look nearly new is a good enough benchmark for me.

For a small guy with a 29-30" waist, I have big thighs. Can you get relaxed jeans with a more tapered bottom that aren't tight in the thighs? Otherwise if they're too tight the hair on my legs rubs off in very unique patterns lol.
    Ultracrepidarian

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-04-2019 at 12:51 PM.

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Originally posted by msommers

For a small guy with a 29-30" waist, I have big thighs. Can you get relaxed jeans with a more tapered bottom that aren't tight in the thighs? Otherwise if they're too tight the hair on my legs rubs off in very unique patterns lol.
    Try out Naked and famous Weird Guys, or Levis 504.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Designer jeans like R&R, TR, Diesel, 7 etc, are for city slicking queer bags.

Get some levis or wranglers and buy a nice bottle of scotch with your savings.
    Last edited by BavarianBeast; 08-15-2014 at 04:24 PM.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Yeah Levis say you're straight and Diesels say your gay. Jeans rule your sexuality!

Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    06 F-150

Expensive designer jeans and tight jeans are for POOFTAS.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast