Quantcast
Malaysian passenger plane crash near Ukraine/Russia border - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysian passenger plane crash near Ukraine/Russia border

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by Nitro5

So the airline and governments don't do their own threat assessments?
    The captain can also ask request a different flight path. If I knew I was flying over a war, I know I would.

Originally posted by frizzlefry
    Horrible. But thank god the plane was not American. Or Chinese. Or German. Could have started WWIII.
    I don't think German is able to start a war at all, like Japan they r done after WWII for life.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    S14|TB1

The rebels have found the black box and taken it with them apparently, it sucks in this particular situation in a shithole warzone with people like this roaming around, investigators won't be able to do a proper collection and inquiry for aircraft pieces and evidence. Stand on this, pick shit up, move stuff around, loot things of value:

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

click for larger version

Originally posted by frizzlefry
    On June 29th Russian media reported that a Buk SAM system was stolen from the Russians by rebels...

Link
    If you read mazda's post slightly above, you'll see that the rebels once held a military/AF base on the north end of Donetsk, specifically also housing the Donetsk regional SAM regiment that had Buks in storage.

Reading up a bit more on these things, whether it be the tracked or wheeled vehicle, it's apparently overall pretty easy to operate just like all Soviet designed stuff... even a peasant could use it...

Stay away from Eastern Ukraine:
    click for larger version

edit: Found on a roof of a house:

click for larger version

They said the aircraft broke up before it hit the ground, fken horrible, they were probably alive and strapped in:
    NSFL/NSFW

NSFL/NSFW

NSFL/NSFW

Rebels deleting their tweets, from google cache:

Self-propelled anti-aircraft missile systems "Buk" in the territory of anti-missile defense regiment A1402 take control of the DNI
    Last edited by n1zm0; 07-17-2014 at 01:30 PM.

What exactly is a Russian rebel anyhow?

EU sypathetic? US sympathetic?
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    Whirlpool Deluxe washing machine

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

The captain can also ask request a different flight path. If I knew I was flying over a war, I know I would.

100%.

Even air traffic controls can inform the Airline or it's crew and caution a certain flight path and have the pilot at his discretion make a decision on whether to stay or deviate from flight plan. However, any deviations or course corrections can increase fuel burn, which these jets are filled to (according to loading in weight, calculate fuel burn on once up to cursing speed after climbing to set altitude, and an extra reserve for other factors such as course corrections, or delays)

Chances are, the pilot fueled up for that set flight path (consequently, he under-fueled not allowing for major deviations) and made his decision to fly over costing people their lives.

Pilot error 100%

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Apparently Putin's overflew that route less then 1 hour prior....Maybe it was meant to take his plane out by Ukraine's army...but they got all confused by the time zones.

Pretty crazy. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter who shot it down, Russia will be blamed for it.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Translation: "if we disappear, this is what the plane looks like"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...senger-3875681
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by eblend
    Apparently Putin's overflew that route less then 1 hour prior....Maybe it was meant to take his plane out by Ukraine's army...but they got all confused by the time zones.

Pretty crazy. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter who shot it down, Russia will be blamed for it.
    Reports also that Ukraine ordered no flights of its military aircraft this day.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Originally posted by rage2

Translation: "if we disappear, this is what the plane looks like"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...senger-3875681
    No selfie?

Originally posted by Toma
    It's never been a conspiracy. Us state department openly admitted funneling billions to de stabilise the elected Ukrainian government.

As for the war zone... Let's stop being stupid. Clearly you hope shit like this won't happen.

But would you send your kids on a school bus that travels through a war zone?

Retarded. And no explanation for the blatant stupidity other than political reasons.
    So US/Nato/The West told Malaysia to fly their airliner over the country in the hopes that it would be shot down?

My Ride
    Silverado

In the article rage posted it said a Ukrainian jet was shot down earlier today as well by the russians.

My Ride

Originally posted by Nitro5

So US/Nato/The West told Malaysia to fly their airliner over the country in the hopes that it would be shot down?

The plane is insured and Malaysia airlines would not lose a dime anyway after this crash.

Sad to think that way really.. (Not supporting the theory)

Fucking Toma, having us think this way.
    Last edited by TheStigz; 07-17-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Heard on the news that it was the Pilots decision to fly over the war zone in Ukraine.. Guess he woke up this morning thinking he can out run one of these?

RIP to all the people.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Wow - those are brutal pictures.

I know that for the most part, the world isn't getting as worse as it appears. With the advent of basically live reporting in social media, everything seems worse and in your face.

But you know, there's a LOT of shit going on right now. Syria, Ukraine, Iraq, Israel, Afghanistan. And naturally the ones you don't really hear about like Somalia, Pakistan, and all the crap with the Mexican drug cartels.

Then there's other unrest like Egypt, Sudan, Lebanon, Libya....

*sigh*

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by n1zm0
    They said the aircraft broke up before it hit the ground, fken horrible, they were probably alive and strapped in:
    They were at 35,000 ft which means the plane was fully pressurized. The minute the missile hit, it probably experienced either explosive or rapid decompression, which meant everyone on board was probably unconscious way before they hit the ground.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

Originally posted by TheStigz

The plane is insured and Malaysia airlines would not lose a dime anyway after this crash.
    Higher insurance premiums and loss of reputation in conjunction with their last incident. I think it will be quite expensive.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Originally posted by dirtsniffer
    In the article rage posted it said a Ukrainian jet was shot down earlier today as well by the russians.
    With no proof to back it up.

Since the whole mess started, Ukrainian government has been saying that they have proof of Russia's involvement in everything that is happening, yet they never show any of this proof. The question is...why not? Pretty sure right about now I would trust a hobo with a $20 loan then I would trust the Ukrainian government.

My Ride

Originally posted by clem24

They were at 35,000 ft which means the plane was fully pressurized. The minute the missile hit, it probably experienced either explosive or rapid decompression, which meant everyone on board was probably unconscious way before they hit the ground.
    ED= Instant death. Pulmonary barotrauma (lung rupture)
    RD= Unconsciousness, and instant freezing.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Some 'expert' on CNN just said that the video they have so far has not shown any evidence the plane was shot down.... So far.

Originally posted by eblend

With no proof to back it up.

Since the whole mess started, Ukrainian government has been saying that they have proof of Russia's involvement in everything that is happening, yet they never show any of this proof. The question is...why not? Pretty sure right about now I would trust a hobo with a $20 loan then I would trust the Ukrainian government.
    So did Putin pay you $20 per post to astroturf for Russia or are you just doing it for free? Between you an Toma I am not sure who is more out of touch with reality. If you don't think Russia is actively involved with the "rebels" in Ukraine you must be half retarded or daft. They are waging a proxy war in Ukraine. Just because they are not wearing uniforms doesn't mean they are not Russians. I guess you think that the whole takeover of Crimea was also not Russians.

I swear it must be nice to live in conspiracy lala land.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast