Quantcast
LF: Personal trainer for my girl - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: LF: Personal trainer for my girl

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

Default LF: Personal trainer for my girl

Looking for a personal trainer for my girl. She's not over weight, so she's not looking to burn tons of fat. Does not need a nutritionist included as her diet is about as clean as it could get.

I am in no way interested in hiring a personal trainer that works at some chain gym, reason being is that most of them look like shit and there's no way I'm going to pay an out of shape trainer to teach her how to train. Especially after watching some of the bullshit workouts that they get people to do.

I've tried to train with her but we end up butting heads and I also don't fully understand how to train women, IE: I don't think she needs heavy chest days that include incline, decline, flat and a few different types of flies...which is what I do.

Ideally I'm looking for a female trainer that competes or would be able to compete because they obviously understand the necessary exercise to achieve a specific look and desired results. Also, not interested in travelling deep south or to the NE.

Any suggestions?
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

A very good friend of mine might fit the bill. She competes and is a WBFF fitness pro. Definitive Inc is the name she uses and I believe the gym space that she is in is just off 17th and deerfoot. If that's the type of thing you're looking for, PM me and I can ask her if shes taking on new clients.

http://sweatforit.com/fit-girls/wbff...eigh-morrison/

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

She looks great, PM'd
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

My Ride
    G37X

You should get in contact with Leah Berti. Female BB/fitness model/cop

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

I disagree about trainers being out of shape. I know a few who are in nice shape and have clients that made great gains.

If she is into fitness training and the more serious stuff look up Paul Anthony. Lot of top fitness models and people train with him.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Check out Tea Cuk (www.teacuk.com). She competes regularly and has an awesome track record.

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Originally posted by A790
    Check out Tea Cuk (www.teacuk.com). She competes regularly and has an awesome track record.
    I was going to suggest her as well. She is dating my good buddy, and they both live, breath and sweat fitness.

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

That's who i came to suggest. She is my friends girlfriend/friend of mine and she is super into this shit.

My Ride
    G37X

http://www.leahberti.com/ If you end up contacting her, tell her Chris sent you please.

My Ride
    Toyota 86 Wannabe (FR-S)

Originally posted by dannie
    A very good friend of mine might fit the bill. She competes and is a WBFF fitness pro. Definitive Inc is the name she uses and I believe the gym space that she is in is just off 17th and deerfoot. If that's the type of thing you're looking for, PM me and I can ask her if shes taking on new clients.

http://sweatforit.com/fit-girls/wbff...eigh-morrison/
    Is it weird that I follow her on IG? lol...

Photo by: Kevin Chow

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Originally posted by Joe-G

Is it weird that I follow her on IG? lol...
    lol no, my IG is half friends half hot girls

highly recommend Stenia Health and High Performance, depending where she lives. it's a small environment and every trainer there seems very qualified. Haley Wickeheiser and some other pros work out there. personal training, plus boot camps and other types of training such as muay thai and MMA. I see lots of girls there learning Muay Thai from Kelsey there.. who is a world champion by the way.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

oh yeah... i know a girl that does this stuff.... from what i have seen she is pretty friggin good. she has even pumped out two kids, think it took her less than 6 months to get back into competition shape

https://www.facebook.com/ProBikiniDi...ee?ref=profile

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

Thanks for all the leads guys, gonna get in touch with these girls this weekend and hopefully lock someone in.

Originally posted by ercchry
    oh yeah... i know a girl that does this stuff.... from what i have seen she is pretty friggin good. she has even pumped out two kids, think it took her less than 6 months to get back into competition shape

https://www.facebook.com/ProBikiniDi...ee?ref=profile
    She's a friend and good trainer but I've already tried contacting her and she's incredibly useless when it comes to getting back to you in a timely fashion. I'm not going to chase someone to give them business.

My Ride
    Celica GT-Four

Originally posted by ddduke
    Thanks for all the leads guys, gonna get in touch with these girls this weekend and hopefully lock someone in.

She's a friend and good trainer but I've already tried contacting her and she's incredibly useless when it comes to getting back to you in a timely fashion. I'm not going to chase someone to give them business.
    She claims she's an athlete on her page. what a load of garbage. These BB trainer are another bread. Look at my swell... to bad none of their training relates to anything practical.

Competition shape....No competition looking like an orange on a stage.

Do some reading and do a program for your girlfriend, you don't have to go to the gym with her. Keep the weights light and for more reps (volume) cause from my guess she's looking to tone. That comes with eating right. High volume exercises and some bike time at the beginning and end. Real easy to build something yourself heck tell her you paid some professional trainer in Cali to build these programs for you. Don't need to pay those oil wearing wanna be fit chicks.

Also not to mention you can lay out some "how to do" of each exercise with some instructional pictures. Real easy stuff save your money take her out to the Fairmount in Banff for a nice night.
    Last edited by Milk2%; 09-13-2014 at 01:33 PM.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by Milk2%

She claims she's an athlete on her page. what a load of garbage. These BB trainer are another bread. Look at my swell... to bad none of their training relates to anything practical.

Competition shape....No competition looking like an orange on a stage.

Do some reading and do a program for your girlfriend, you don't have to go to the gym with her. Keep the weights light and for more reps (volume) cause from my guess she's looking to tone. That comes with eating right. High volume exercises and some bike time at the beginning and end. Real easy to build something yourself heck tell her you paid some professional trainer in Cali to build these programs for you. Don't need to pay those oil wearing wanna be fit chicks.
    LOL. This post is so cringeworthy that I don't even know where to begin.

My Ride
    Celica GT-Four

LOL. This post is so cringeworthy that I don't even know where to begin.
    Those BB competitions are equivalent to a bunch of models standing on stage. NO ATHLETISIM if you don't see that. Shame

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-08-2020 at 09:18 AM.

My Ride
    G37X

Jesus christ..is there such thing as a female douchebag? These female bodybuilders are as bad as jersey shore guidos haha

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Originally posted by Milk2%

These BB trainer are another bread.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast