Quantcast
The Division - Post Apocalyptic FPSRPG - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: The Division - Post Apocalyptic FPSRPG

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by killramos
    Yea there are a lot of aspects to this game that I under utilize. Things like energy bars and bottles of water. Or explosive/incendiary bullets lol.

Just got up to 27 last night. Will blast through the last mission and remaining side missions after that. Should hit 30 today or tomorrow. Then its on to endgame and DZ. realized there isn't much point in doing DZ until endgame as the mission and side mission loot is pretty good and you cant buy anything with DZ credits until you are level 30 DZ anyways. Any tid bits on when raids/ secret endgame material will come available?
    When you hit 30 dailies become available on the map. Looks like FREE april dlc is an incursion which is like a destiny raid so squad based and min requirements to play it. It sounds as if there is one already available once you hit 30? May DLC is changes to the DZ and also another new incursion.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by killramos
    and you cant buy anything with DZ credits until you are level 30 DZ anyways.
    For real? That sucks, in the beta as long as you met SZ and DZ level reqs it was all good to buy DZ Safehouse and Vendor stuff. Dropped DZ loot though is still available though no matter what level though?

Originally posted by schocker
    Season pass
    I enjoy the game enough as-is so long as they keep the game fresh and full of content I can see a Season Pass being a worthy buy.

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by n1zm0
    I enjoy the game enough as-is so long as they keep the game fresh and full of content I can see a Season Pass being a worthy buy.
    I already bought it after playing for a couple days. There will be special drops/quests for season pass and I got a bunch of outfits for now. Nice that there are free updates though first.

My Ride
    This and that.

I was thinking about picking this up but after watching some video reviews on youtube, I think I will pass and just wait for Uncharted. Apparently there's way too much emphasis on online play and if you don't use that you miss out on a substantial portion of the game. I don't do online so that's out.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by schocker

I already bought it after playing for a couple days. There will be special drops/quests for season pass and I got a bunch of outfits for now. Nice that there are free updates though first.
    Just got it from GMG again, DEALZON20 still works for -20% if anyone's interested, it said it was going to expire on Monday but apparently not.

Originally posted by shakalaka
    I don't do online so that's out.
    Yeah it's one of those must be online to play games period even, if you go solo/lone wolf iirc so if online isn't your thing it's not a good buy for you.

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by n1zm0
    Just got it from GMG again, DEALZON20 still works for -20% if anyone's interested, it said it was going to expire on Monday but apparently not.
    I went cheaper and bought it from gamesplanet uk

I believe though that you can hold unlimited amounts of accessories? I have all my season pass gear left at the one vendor and haven't taken it yet until I make sure it doesn't affect my carrying capacity.

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Originally posted by shakalaka
    I was thinking about picking this up but after watching some video reviews on youtube, I think I will pass and just wait for Uncharted. Apparently there's way too much emphasis on online play and if you don't use that you miss out on a substantial portion of the game. I don't do online so that's out.
    Good call. I'm level 25 an already bored. Haven't played in a few days now. Too grindy/repetitive

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by btimbit
    Good call. I'm level 25 an already bored. Haven't played in a few days now. Too grindy/repetitive
    Explore the dark zone, hit 30 and do the dailies, do the challenge missions and wait for the incursions!

I'm level 10 now.

Have not had much time to play. Hell, still learning the interface really. No idea how to use my stuff.

It's not Destiny, but I am really enjoying playing something different when I do have time to waste.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5