Quantcast
The Division - Post Apocalyptic FPSRPG - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Division - Post Apocalyptic FPSRPG

My Ride
    WRX, Audi A4 Avant

Hope this game will be good. Doesn't sound like there's going to be any 8-man raid activities yet since they're keeping pretty tight lipped about it. Don't see why they would keep it a secret at this point in time.

I liked the open beta, and the DZ was pretty hilarious. Don't trust anyone!

Bought it on PC, can't wait
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by schocker

$43 USD and the dollar is doing better this week so about $59
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/e...ncys-division/
    We can't buy this through GMG because of regional restrictions, guess I have to go the Steam route. fml.

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by n1zm0
    We can't buy this through GMG because of regional restrictions, guess I have to go the Steam route. fml.
    Weird, must have switched as it wasn't saying that originally and other ubisoft games are available. I had wondered why it wasn't showing the sale price anymore.

My Ride
    Grimace

Back in stock for north america
    USE CODE: MAR20
    Comes out to about $53 cdn which is decent.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Back in stock for north america
    USE CODE: MAR20
    Comes out to about $53 cdn which is decent.
    $63CDN you mean, was $48USD after discount for me.

Bought, tnx man

My Ride
    Grimace

$63CDN you mean, was $48USD after discount for me.

Bought, tnx man
    Whoops, can't math so good. Was thinking $20 off not 20%.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Whoops, can't math so good. Was thinking $20 off not 20%.

20% off is better than paying 80 gdamned bucks through steam, I mean $70 is the norm nowadays and I can live with that but $80+tax and I get no extra content? A bit ridiculous imo.

My Ride
    Grimace

20% off is better than paying 80 gdamned bucks through steam, I mean $70 is the norm nowadays and I can live with that but $80+tax and I get no extra content? A bit ridiculous imo.
    That is true especially since the dollar is up again. Hitman I noticed though is only $70 cdn but I am going to wait until more of the content is out before buying.

Anybody want to add me on Steam

seraph403

I'm pretty much going to commit to playing this game as my primary game for quite awhile I think. i was messing around in FFXIV with some friends for the last few months - but I wanted a shooter that I could progress in, and the Battlefield series doesn't fill that role.
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

I think all of Ubisoft crashed. Can't play the game. Can't access the games website. Can't even access the main Ubisoft website.

I'm not too pissed as I expected it to happen. The rage on Twitter is providing entertainment for me tho...
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

Originally posted by 16hypen3sp
    I think all of Ubisoft crashed. Can't play the game. Can't access the games website. Can't even access the main Ubisoft website.

I'm not too pissed as I expected it to happen. The rage on Twitter is providing entertainment for me tho...
    The steam forums were unreal last night, it's like they've never played a massive multiplayer game before.

Fuck I remember WoW's launch and literally 12-16 hour long queue times to get onto the server.

I'd start it before leaving for school, get home, eat dinner, watch some tv and then i could finally play lol

Game is pretty sweet

ubisoft id: Cryage403

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Played it and hit level 7. Doing hard mode you definitely need at lease another one on the team. Not sure if it can keep me away from Destiny. They are different play styles for sure.

So I don't understand matchmaking.

I enter matchmaking - sometimes I see another person name pop up in the bottom right - then i run into the mission zone and I'm doing it all alone

Am I missing something?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Game is open world based. Cant really force the other players to participate once they enter matchmaking.

Best you can do is report them via XBL?

played a bunch with friends last night. Enjoyed it alot.

Find the safe zones way to crowded though they need to cut down on the number of people.

Having 60 division agents sitting in a room doesn't really mesh well with the whole concept of the game.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

And xbox division servers are down just now

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by killramos
    Game is open world based. Cant really force the other players to participate once they enter matchmaking.
    Yeah during the beta it was hit and miss, you'd join up, you run over to the group and they're just messing around, you get kicked or sometimes they're actually grinding for XP/loot.

I played a few hours yesterday, what was the level they allow you to enter the DZ again? I think it changed from the beta to something higher.

I feel like I want to just get access to the DZ and hang out there but I keep forgetting this isn't the beta and that the whole map is opened up to explore. Had not run into any glitches or issues so far that I've noticed, solid graphics and FPS.

Added you 403Gemini as well.

They need to disable open mic and make it permanent push to talk

FML listening to people mouth breathe in groups makes me want to punch them lol

Thanks for the add, prob wont be on tonight but will be friday/throughout the weekend.

REALLY enjoying this game - I can't believe people pissing and moaning about "bullet sponges" - I have a sniper rifle and can pretty much 1 shot most things, purple mobs are maybe 2-4 , yellow it's a bit more - but thats because those are bosses

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by 403Gemini
    They need to disable open mic and make it permanent push to talk

FML listening to people mouth breathe in groups makes me want to punch them lol

Thanks for the add, prob wont be on tonight but will be friday/throughout the weekend.

REALLY enjoying this game - I can't believe people pissing and moaning about "bullet sponges" - I have a sniper rifle and can pretty much 1 shot most things, purple mobs are maybe 2-4 , yellow it's a bit more - but thats because those are bosses
    Yeah in the beta I had a teammate who was some English chick, her mic pickup was so high I could hear the fish tank in her room. I also have an issue with not being able to use VoIP since beta but steam VoIP works fine, not sure wtf that's about even after I enabled PTT.

I will most likely play majority weekends as well, but the grind will be real during those times.

The bullet sponge thing is because those ppl complaining are forgetting this an RPG at heart even if they failed to advertise that, they think they're playing CoD or BF or something, hit damage is all dependent on location of hit vs your weapon + skills/attributes, their armour rating etc, goes for PvP Rogue fights too, just like Borderlands basically. Not bullet sponge enemies, just kids who forgot they're not playing an arcade shooter.

Not to mention finding faster ways to kill enemies (cleaners shoot their gas tanks)

I just really wish I could re-do my characters face / remove accessories

Forever , I will be wearing sunglasses indoors now lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast