Quantcast
Arash can't read - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Arash can't read

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Default Whistleblower Claims CDC Covered Up Data Showing Vaccine-Autism Link

Whistleblower Claims CDC Covered Up Data Showing Vaccine-Autism Link
    http://time.com/3208886/whistleblowe...e-autism-link/

An update from another site

Congressman Bill Posey’s office has confirmed exclusively to Benswann.com that a “very large number” of documents have been turned over by CDC scientist, Dr. William Thompson, who has admitted that the CDC suppressed information about the links between the MMR vaccine and autism in some cases.

According to Congressman Posey’s spokesman, George Cecala, “I can confirm that we have received a very large number of documents and we are going through those documents now. There are a lot of them, so it will take some time.” Cecala could not say exactly how many documents are in possession of the Congressman’s staff though sources tell me that as many as 100,000 documents have been handed over.
    Note the media black out... enjoy half truths and celebrity gossip when you turn on that tube... not the mental degradation of children in the ZioAmerican empire.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 09-21-2014 at 12:52 AM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

I like how you now provide a link in your signature to display your conspiracy shill standing, overall lack of understanding and intelligence and, general inability to apply logic and critical thinking to situations and information.

Linking directly to it will help newcomers avoid getting sucked into your rabbit hole of idiocy.

That's a level of consideration not expected in your advanced state of delusion. Good for you.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

I like how you now provide a link in your signature to display your conspiracy shill standing, overall lack of understanding and intelligence and, general inability to apply logic and critical thinking to situations and information.

Linking directly to it will help newcomers avoid getting sucked into your rabbit hole of idiocy.

That's a level of consideration not expected in your advanced state of delusion. Good for you.
    Stop being such a sheeple.
    He posted up youtube links man, pretty legit.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

JRSC00LUDE that thread is my greatness over the sheeple and shills of this forum. I dont care if 100 to 1000 more sheeple make fun of me over it because your collective words are worthless.
    I care for the 1-10 members (persons of common sense and intelligence) that will see the truth and appreciate what great revelations Ive illuminated.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 09-21-2014 at 04:08 AM.

My Ride
    1989 JDM SW20, 2013 Civic LX 5Spd

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    JRSC00LUDE that thread is my greatness over the sheeple and shills of this forum. I dont care if 100 to 1000 more sheeple make fun of me over it because your collective words are worthless.
    I care for the 1-10 members (persons of common sense and intelligence) that will see the truth and appreciate what great revelations Ive illuminated.
    Illuminated? That words awfully close to illuminati. You could have chosen to use many other words but you chose one that resembles illuminati.

Coincidence? I think not!

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

I fucking hate when I open up threads in the news section without reading the poster, then realize it's Arash. We should really have a subsection for him so he can stop polluting the rest of the forum.
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

I guess you wouldnt think twice when the Ebola vaccines start rolling out.

The CDC and pharma lying? No surprise there. It's like the police investigating themselves.

In the late 70's, we started to massively inject our kids. Then suddenly, autism, deadly allergies, ADHD, etc, went through the roof.

Coincidence? Perhaps.

BTW- "Better" diagnostics and reporting only account for about a 25% increase. That's nothing even close to the approximately 500% increase in many childhood illnesses in the last few decades.

We in the US and Canada have the most vaccinated kids in the world, and the sickest.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

These threads are still entertaining even with AB on "ignore." In fact, they make much more sense if you only read the responses.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    These threads are still entertaining even with AB on "ignore." In fact, they make much more sense if you only read the responses.
    They really do, don't they eh?

Note the media blackout while reading an article from the flagship publication of the world's largest magazine conglomerate...

At a certain point, these threads become a little sad, as it becomes increasingly apparent that we are dealing with one of two things: the world's most dedicated troll, or someone suffering from serious issues who needs help.

Originally posted by atgilchrist
    At a certain point, these threads become a little sad, as it becomes increasingly apparent that we are dealing with one of two things: the world's most dedicated troll, or someone suffering from serious issues who needs help.
    Amen... I hope he gets the help he needs ..

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

Arash there was no coverup, the problem was with the way the study was done. If your interested in finding "truth" this blog shows exactly why this wasn't a coverup and refutes it.

http://blog.drwile.com/?p=12891

My Ride

Arash isn't interested in the truth. He has no power in the truth.

His weak self esteem and absence of control in his life has led him to blindly embrace things that make him feel powerful and superior, like he is better and smarter than the majority. He has been mislead by materials designed to fool the weak of mind.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 09-21-2014 at 01:01 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

@HuMz
    You must have read it, what did it conclude?
    I already had to read the backward thinking members posts here... I dont want to spend my time reading a site that will try to twist story for what its not.
    The CDC doctor said something in the lines that it would break his heart when confronted with autistic kids and their families knowing that he and his colleagues covered up the autistic link.

My Ride

... I dont want to spend my time reading a site that will try to twist story for what its not.
    Translation :

I am not interested in the truth or in reading something contradictory to my twisted belief and limited understanding.
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

I dont want to spend my time reading a site that will try to twist story for what its not.
    Funny, that's exactly how everyone here thinks of your posted sites as well.

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

I'm not going to spell it out for you, if you can spend countless hours watching Youtube videos trying to find so called "truth", it shouldn't be an issue to read a short blog on how this new study that was pulled was the result of improper use of the data, and not because of a cover up that showed the MMR vaccine and autism.

Chances are you either won't read the blog or will just ignore the data, your choice.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Chances are you dont understand what the hell you read.
    Cant you enlighten us on why we should or should not vaccinate our precious children?
    Or do you have some kind of rivalry with me that keeps you from spreading the truth at this moment?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast