Quantcast
STOLEN: SKB Stagefive Pedalboard from The Unicorn Pub - Sep 28 2:30 am - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: STOLEN: SKB Stagefive Pedalboard from The Unicorn Pub - Sep 28 2:30 am

My Ride
    2003 MB E320

Default STOLEN: SKB Stagefive Pedalboard from The Unicorn Pub - Sep 28 2:30 am

I need the Beyond Mob on this pretty bad.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I know this is a long shot but I'm trying it anyway. My pedal board was stolen at around 2:30 am from 2nd st and Stephen ave on Sep 28th, 2014. It was right outside The Unicorn Pub. It was left by my car for 20 seconds and someone boldly walked off with it.

It is a SKB Stagefive powered pedal board. It looks like a big black suitcase. It had a Buddy Guy Wah Wah Pedal, a Carl Martin Compressor, a Marshall Guvnor Overdrive, a MXR Carbon Copy Delay, a MXR phase 90 and a Waves Planet Tuner all wired in. It also had power and quarter inch cables inside.

I am asking that you keep an eye out for my gear at Pawn Shops around your area, music stores and/or kijiji or word of mouth type ads. I wanted to try everything in my power to get my property back.

I am attaching pictures of what I'm asking for you to look for. The Police have been engaged. Please keep an eye out for a man around downtown walking around with a big SKB gig suitcase. It's most likely my board. (These big boards are rare here).

Thanks for your help everyone.

J
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    2003 MB E320

I went to Olympic Plaza today. talked to a few homeless people. The guy who stole my shits name is will. He lives in the drop in centre and I have his number 4034028642. He's a mid 30 juicer looking bald white male about 5'9 who frequents OP, DIC and the library. He was seen sitting on my board at 6 am at OP.

Any help guys?

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by JMaj7
    I went to Olympic Plaza today. talked to a few homeless people. The guy who stole my shits name is will. He lives in the drop in centre and I have his number 4034028642. He's a mid 30 juicer looking bald white male about 5'9 who frequents OP, DIC and the library. He was seen sitting on my board at 6 am at OP.

Any help guys?
    I don't think many Beyonders will hang out with homeless people, slightly different demographic. Unless you are looking to form a mob of people to go find him?
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Any help guys?

Thats almost kind of hard to believe no? It could of been anyone who stole that thing and somehow you managed to find out who just buy talking to a few homeless guys.

If that is the truth, It might be far fetched but maybe try and call him and just offer him some quick cash for the return of it. Or you could go down to the drop in center find a couple guys and offer them a reward if they call you when they see him and your item. When they do call you just go with a couple people to confront him

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Any help guys?
    If this is the same dude I'm thinking about, he's ALWAYS hanging around near my building (the pharmacy across from Crack Macs). You can't miss him, he's homeless, in better shape than me, and walks around with no shirt on and short shorts while digging for unfinished cigarettes from the ashtrays. It's a disturbing sight.

If I see him again, I'll see if he has the pedal board case. PM me your phone # in case I do spot it so I can give you a call.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    2003 MB E320

I got a picture and I've confirmed thru three witnesses he's the guy who had my shit.

I got a picture and I've confirmed thru three witnesses he's the guy who had my shit.
    A crazy idea, but what about using a friend to go down looking asking around about a deal on a pedalboard? He can say that he's heard one's floating around, and he'll give $20 for it. Pass out a disposable email address.

Street level criminals are risk-tolerant and and want immediate gratification. It's not like he wants to hold onto this item for the right buyer - He'll take the first offer that comes along.

Record the deal from a distance. Once item is safe back in your hands, share the recording with the cops, take your pedalboard home, and move on.

My Ride
    Car

Why not just talk to the cops? They probably know the guy, and if you can prove it's yours...

Originally posted by woodywoodford
    Why not just talk to the cops? They probably know the guy, and if you can prove it's yours...
    Cops don't care about banal property theft.

Once you talk to them, you've also limited your own options.

My Ride
    Ford F150

Or chase him down yourself
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    2003 MB E320

I postered up downtown with a picture of him and a request to contact me. I have been looking for him at OP, DI, the Library and the seed everyday and I have some witnesses looking for him. They're supposed to call me. I have a detailed picture of him that I took when I found him at the seed but I had one source point him out. I needed to confirm him through another source and that took a few hours. Now I have four people who said that I have found the guy who had my board shortly after it was stolen. I've been downtown everyday for hours and man, these are such troubled people.

My Ride
    oooo

Isn't that less than $500 to replace? Why would you spend hours everyday trying to find this guy? Wouldn't it make more sense to work a few extra hours and just put it behind you?

Not trying to come across as a dick, seriously curious. Is there something special with that one?
    2017 VW Jetta 1.4T (winter car)
    2010 F-350 Nortruck Tool Shed
    2007 BMW 5 (Wifey's)
    2004 Audi A4 1.8T 6spd Stage III w/ Meth
    1985 F-250 6.9L IDI w/ATS turbo

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

^ idk....but to me, my gear is more than just stuff. It becomes a bit personal.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    2003 MB E320

I'm a professional musician and that board is like work tools. You hand pick each pedal and grow with them. I has just figured out how to use that set up during my gigs.

The value is around a $1000 and some of the pedals were rare. Even the board itself is rare. The first two pedals alone are worth $500.

My Ride
    2003 MB E320

Here's the guy who stole it.

http://imgur.com/uW8i0Ez

I postered up downtown with a picture of him and a request to contact me. I have been looking for him at OP, DI, the Library and the seed everyday and I have some witnesses looking for him. They're supposed to call me. I have a detailed picture of him that I took when I found him at the seed but I had one source point him out. I needed to confirm him through another source and that took a few hours. Now I have four people who said that I have found the guy who had my board shortly after it was stolen. I've been downtown everyday for hours and man, these are such troubled people.
    So now that you've investigated this and found a suspect in this offence, what is next? You have spoken with sources and conducted surveillance, so what's the next step?
    ---------------------------------------------------

Any writings in this forum are my personal view and all opinions expressed should be taken as such; there is no implied or direct opinion representative of anything but my own thoughts on various subjects.

My Ride
    2003 MB E320

To motivate him to sell it back to me by offering a reward I guess

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

the odds that a crackhead holds onto stolen goods for more than a few hours sounds pretty rare to me. you check the pawn shops yet?

My Ride
    2003 MB E320

I called most of them. pretty sure I only missed the little obscure ones. Nothing yet

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Originally posted by phil98z24

So now that you've investigated this and found a suspect in this offence, what is next? You have spoken with sources and conducted surveillance, so what's the next step?
    To motivate him to sell it back to me by offering a reward I guess
    Whoosh? lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast