Quantcast
Crowfoot dodge is the worst dealership - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crowfoot dodge is the worst dealership

My Ride
    is Turbocharged.

Default Crowfoot dodge is the worst dealership

I've never liked them, but today was the last straw. Back when I bought my car from them (2013 dodge dart) they tried to be shady from the start and add hidden charges and sneaky dealership stuff but got that solved, whatever thats not the issue.

Today I went to get an oil change and get my tire patched (service guy told me it was $40 to patch the tire), waited around 2 and a half hours and they tried to charge me $215 bucks... my last oil change was $110 which I understand for synthetic is whatever, but a tire patch adds $100 dollars are they fucking joking? Had to dispute it with the manager since the service guy was a douche, got it reduced. Also the techs look like they are in grade 11... then when I got home I find out they didn't even fill my tires up properly (front two are way over filled, and the back two tires are uneven psi)

STAY AWAY.
    Last edited by InLoveWitRSX; 10-01-2014 at 06:50 PM.

You sound like a very unpleasant person to deal with.

Last time I went to Kaltire for my flat they said it was free !

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

I bought a vehicle from Crowfoot Dodge, and during the financing application, they tried to add 2% to the rate that the lender approved me for. I only caught it because we had to resubmit the paperwork to include a set of roof racks and saw the real rate, only to see the dealer paperwork bumping it up 2% again.

Those guys are so fucking shady in the finance dept, it is now a lesson learned, and everyone should be asking to see the the lender approval paperwork.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    is Turbocharged.

Originally posted by vengie
    You sound like a very unpleasant person to deal with.

you must work for them.

My Ride
    is Turbocharged.

Originally posted by spikerS
    I bought a vehicle from Crowfoot Dodge, and during the financing application, they tried to add 2% to the rate that the lender approved me for. I only caught it because we had to resubmit the paperwork to include a set of roof racks and saw the real rate, only to see the dealer paperwork bumping it up 2% again.

Those guys are so fucking shady in the finance dept, it is now a lesson learned, and everyone should be asking to see the the lender approval paperwork.
    Thats exactly what they tried doing to us when we initially bought the car.

Originally posted by InLoveWitRSX

you must work for them.
    Swing and a miss junior.

However, tires are considered a wear and tear item last time I checked... therefore to patch it and the time it takes would equate to the $100 fee.

Do I think its high? Yes. BUT you asked for them to complete a service, and they did just that.

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Originally posted by spikerS

Welcome to every car dealership, ever.

Selling 3M on cars that already have it, useless extended warranties, bumping prices, hiding rebates, making up ridiculous prices for accessories, inflated protection packages...

This is why guys make $300k/yr selling cars.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

yeah, i didnt have any issues with the money aspect while i was there... but thats probably cause i didnt finance. but holy fucking useless place.

scheduled pickup for 11am, cause the finance guy said the morning was better cause there would be less backlog then. get there and our sales guy goes "oh i tired to call you, its going to be two more hours" okay, whatever... we'll go have brunch... get back "oh it will be another hour, the detail guys are short staffed" ... hour later... same thing... then again, and again... finally its like 4 or 5pm and we FINALLY get the bloody truck and it looks like someone hit it with a fucking hose. text renee for a quote to detail it properly and its like $500 or something, ask for a credit and nope... then they promise they will do it right if we bring it back next week... so we take it back and get a shitty fucking mom van for the day... then guess what? looks again like it was rinsed off with a hose. they wasted enough of my time we never went back to fix it.

My Ride
    is Turbocharged.

Originally posted by vengie

Swing and a miss junior.

However, tires are considered a wear and tear item last time I checked... therefore to patch it and the time it takes would equate to the $100 fee.

Do I think its high? Yes. BUT you asked for them to complete a service, and they did just that.
    No shit, I forgot to mention that the service guy told me it would be $40 dollars to patch the tire. So when I got the statement telling me it was $100 I was pretty pissed. I'm not a mechanic but I'm pretty sure it doesn't take an hour to patch a tire.

But I guess you're one of those naive customers that have no problems paying silly amounts for a headlight fluid flush.
    Last edited by InLoveWitRSX; 10-01-2014 at 05:06 PM.

My Ride
    IS350

I dunno man, I had a tire patched on my Toyota at a dealership last year and it cost pretty close to a hundred. Even the patch will change the balance so they have to rebalance it.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Originally posted by Stephen81
    I dunno man, I had a tire patched on my Toyota at a dealership last year and it cost pretty close to a hundred. Even the patch will change the balance so they have to rebalance it.
    uh, pretty sure you have to rebalance it as soon as you take the tire off the rim anyways... but since i can get 4 tires swapped (and balanced) for $120... yeah....

My Ride
    IS350

Originally posted by ercchry

uh, pretty sure you have to rebalance it as soon as you take the tire off the rim anyways... but since i can get 4 tires swapped (and balanced) for $120... yeah....
    ya they're supposed to, some places may just mark the tires where the weights are. and i'm really happy for you.

My Ride
    is Turbocharged.

Originally posted by Stephen81
    some places do it for free.. i think the fact that he told me it was going to be $40 then gave me the bill for $100 is what irked me the most.

I negotiated a deal on our 2013 charger only and when i went in to pick it up and do the final paperwork they told me there was a $4000 hail claim on the car. That was the first i had heard of it. This was after they tried to pull the interest rate bate and switch as above.

I will NEVER go there again. Not even for an oil change.

My Ride
    99/07 Dakota

Id highly recommend Big 4. For both service and sales.

My Ride
    CBR 929

Kal Tire patched a tire for us last year in exchange for a non-perishable food donation to their food drive!

[url]

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

I have never paid anywhere near $100 to patch a tire and I never would. Considering most tire places will do it for free that's just bullshit.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Crowfoot dodge left a telescoping magnet under the hood of my car that scratched the shit out of a few things. I found it when I got home and opened the hood to double check their work.

To make matters worse on the drive home from their dealership a giant fucking spider dropped out from on top of my sun visor. Never had a spider in the car before or after and I never took it back there again.
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by Zero102
    To make matters worse on the drive home from their dealership a giant fucking spider dropped out from on top of my sun visor. Never had a spider in the car before or after and I never took it back there again.
    lol..so that's what "misc charges" on dealership invoices are for...spider eggs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast