Quantcast
Welcome to the Ford ST Owners Club! - Page 24 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24

Thread: Welcome to the Ford ST Owners Club!

My Ride
    ferd furkus rs

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

According to the cobb virtual dyno thingy there's a difference of 80ft-lbs from when it was running like crap to now ... totally useless number but still crazy how big of difference in braps.

Probably a combination of both things, one step colder made a huge difference on my old fiST and I did the symposer delete asap, then into a turbosmart bov. So I never ecountered anything as the symposer almost never existed. You shoulda posted up on here looking for a symposer I have the mountune one from when I switched to the turbosmart/mrx turbo.

I still miss my fiST even after getting the RS.

My Ride
    Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by eglove View Post
    Probably a combination of both things, one step colder made a huge difference on my old fiST and I did the symposer delete asap, then into a turbosmart bov. So I never ecountered anything as the symposer almost never existed. You shoulda posted up on here looking for a symposer I have the mountune one from when I switched to the turbosmart/mrx turbo.

I still miss my fiST even after getting the RS.
    Ah dang, I just bought the mountune one. Fucking 40$ for shipping too, oh well.

Mountune also has a turbo upgrade that looks pretty nice, 280whp in a fiesta. Although from the dyno it looks like it spools a lot slower and I kind like the ridiculiousness of hitting that rush of power at 2k rpm

Quote Originally Posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo View Post
    FiST still on my radar for a replacement cheap fun car for my Corvette. Prices have been pretty stable in the low to mid teens it seems like.
    gimme a shout if your near bridgeland and wanna take mine for a rip if its nice out.
    Nolan

My Ride
    ferd furkus rs

Mountune also has a turbo upgrade that looks pretty nice, 280whp in a fiesta. Although from the dyno it looks like it spools a lot slower and I kind like the ridiculiousness of hitting that rush of power at 2k rpm

gimme a shout if your near bridgeland and wanna take mine for a rip if its nice out.
    I still have access to my old fiesta. You can drive a 300whp one and see if you wanna do a big turbo haha It's a riot. I'd say it's still quicker than a stage 2 foRS

My Ride
    C5Z, Duramax

Thanks for the offer, I’ve driven a couple 2-3 years ago. Even had a factory order for one in 2017 that didn’t show up.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24