Quantcast
Pet peeves that should be pet peeves - Page 411 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 401 410 411
Results 8,201 to 8,219 of 8219

Thread: Pet peeves that should be pet peeves

  1. #8201
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A semi-detached home from 89Coupe (hahahaha)
    My Ride
    A Gallardo from SDS (hahahaha)
    Posts
    832
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m telling ya
    All these oldies wishing things were 2005 pricing okay maybe just me
    Perhaps you guys just want 2020 pricing haha
    The $35 one posted by Tik-Tok does seem a little expensive when Sunterra's (supposed to be excellent) turkey Thanksgiving dinner for 4 is $99.

    Though now that some breakfast places are pushing $25 for fucking bennies, who knows what's right these days.

    Edit - Sunterra includes soup and stuffing, in addition to the turkey, mash, roasted vag and salad... so you're getting two additional sides for $10pp less if you order the meal for 4...
    Last edited by you&me; 09-29-2023 at 09:03 AM.

  2. #8202
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    8,298
    Rep Power
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by you&me View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The $35 one posted by Tik-Tok does seem a little expensive when Sunterra's (supposed to be excellent) turkey Thanksgiving dinner for 4 is $99.
    And it's right across the street from a Sunterra.

    Looking at Sunterra's, their individual ones are $33, but include mashed potato and stuffing at least. Plus they actually bothered to put a photo up that looks appealing, and not something that would probably be served at an assisted living retirement condo.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

  3. #8203
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Big Char.
    My Ride
    *The First*
    Posts
    3,871
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by you&me View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...

    Though now that some breakfast places are pushing $25 for fucking bennies, who knows what's right these days.
    It's simple math. The cost of eggs has gone up 25% so the cost of the Benny needs to go up by 25%. Now that extra $5 helps them pay for the extra $0.50 that eggs cost.

    Now donate 75% of your wealth to the state, Comrade!!

  4. #8204
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    NC1
    Posts
    10,736
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Uber eats
    Buy 1 get 1 specials are great
    I’m not a student but I live like one
    Student of life and cheap eats
    helocing shit since 2005

  5. #8205
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,331
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's simple math. The cost of eggs has gone up 25% so the cost of the Benny needs to go up by 25%. Now that extra $5 helps them pay for the extra $0.50 that eggs cost.

    Now donate 75% of your wealth to the state, Comrade!!
    This makes me think of the scone I picked up this morning. They are on a platter directly beside the till, for a total of zero extra steps for the girl. Pick up, place in bag, hand to me. The tip options on the ipad start at 18% and the "skip" button is actually disabled. I pushed it 4 times before choosing "other amount" and entering zero. I felt great satisfaction with this. Fuck you. What cunts.

    I tip my usual cocktail haunts and regular daily lunch spots very well but handing me a scone? Eat a bag of whichever gender-neutral genitalia you find most unpleasant you stupid bitch.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

  6. #8206
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    V8s
    Posts
    4,286
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This makes me think of the scone I picked up this morning. They are on a platter directly beside the till, for a total of zero extra steps for the girl. Pick up, place in bag, hand to me. The tip options on the ipad start at 18% and the "skip" button is actually disabled. I pushed it 4 times before choosing "other amount" and entering zero. I felt great satisfaction with this. Fuck you. What cunts.

    I tip my usual cocktail haunts and regular daily lunch spots very well but handing me a scone? Eat a bag of whichever gender-neutral genitalia you find most unpleasant you stupid bitch.
    Yeah for shit like that, I always default to the other -> $0.00 option. It just comes naturally now.

  7. #8207
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Medicine Hat AB
    My Ride
    General Motors Competizione
    Posts
    1,352
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by you&me View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    bennies
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Benny
    Name:  stare-disappointed.gif
Views: 141
Size:  1.06 MB
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

  8. #8208
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Big Char.
    My Ride
    *The First*
    Posts
    3,871
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    ^Go fuck yourself!

    Name:  tenor(4).gif
Views: 136
Size:  1.90 MB

  9. #8209
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A semi-detached home from 89Coupe (hahahaha)
    My Ride
    A Gallardo from SDS (hahahaha)
    Posts
    832
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Name:  stare-disappointed.gif
Views: 141
Size:  1.06 MB
    That's literally how they're described on the menu... If you have an issue with "benny" instead of "bennedict", take it up the seemingly majority of restaurants - https://alforno.ca/menu/

  10. #8210
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    4,117
    Rep Power
    64

    Default

    People need to learn to cook more and not blame restaurants for their pricing. No one is holding a gun to your head to eat out.

  11. #8211
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    9,201
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Yea but have you seen what groceries cost these days with the shrinkflation
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  12. #8212
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    I've outsourced my cooking to drug-addled white people.

  13. #8213
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Medicine Hat AB
    My Ride
    General Motors Competizione
    Posts
    1,352
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by you&me View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's literally how they're described on the menu... If you have an issue with "benny" instead of "bennedict", take it up the seemingly majority of restaurants - https://alforno.ca/menu/
    I already blame restaurants for avioli sauce on everything.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

  14. #8214
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    calgary.ab.ca
    My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon
    Posts
    7,979
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    …No one is holding a gun to your head to eat out.
    I mean… sometimes, depends on her mood

  15. #8215
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Big Char.
    My Ride
    *The First*
    Posts
    3,871
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I meanů sometimes, depends on her mood

  16. #8216
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    4,117
    Rep Power
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I mean… sometimes, depends on her mood
    What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?

    Nothing. You already told her twice.

  17. #8217
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    A Calgarian now living in the 604
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Took my kid to cdn tire this am hoping to get some Halloween decorations for the home. He is 3 and now understands what Halloween is (sort of). I looked forward to buying a few things with him as he would definitely enjoy putting them up. We get to the store and they have only one tiny shelf of Halloween decorations. Nothing good. But they had this....

    Name:  IMG-20231001-WA0000.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  517.7 KB

    What the F. The rule used to be thst Xmas stuff came out after Halloween. They had their toy section in full swing as well.

  18. #8218
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,331
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Which one do you suppose makes the most money? By 100's of millions of dollars. That being said I am with you! Except I would cancel christmas completely, what a useless waste of time.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

  19. #8219
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Medicine Hat AB
    My Ride
    General Motors Competizione
    Posts
    1,352
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    Google maps says it's 4 hours and 47 minutes from Edmonton to Grande Prairie, but I can verify that it is at least 6 more hours on top of that. At one point I thought I must have almost gotten there, then somehow mistakenly turned around and then drove back because it was taking so long. It's absolutely unacceptable that two cities can look that close on a map and then be built so far apart.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 401 410 411

Similar Threads

  1. Pet Peeves That Shouldn't Be Pet Peeves

    By baygirl in forum General
    Replies: 841
    Latest Threads: 09-05-2023, 09:12 AM
  2. Your pet peeves!

    By msommers in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 21
    Latest Threads: 11-09-2006, 08:47 PM
  3. Driving pet peeves

    By Wildcat in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 65
    Latest Threads: 09-02-2005, 08:53 AM
  4. pet peeves

    By 3G in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Latest Threads: 10-31-2003, 07:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •