Quantcast
Pet peeves that should be pet peeves - Page 243 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 243 of 283 FirstFirst ... 233 242 243 244 253 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 5652

Thread: Pet peeves that should be pet peeves

  1. #4841
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon SK
    My Ride
    General Motors Competizione
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Toothless threats.

    1. Parking at my apartment was a mess with people just parking wherever they want. The apartment boss sent notices out to everyone saying to smarten up and start parking right, and anybody who doesn't will get towed immediately. Some dick parked in my spot, and I almost ran I was so excited to go get the apartment boss to call the tow truck. Except he didn't, and told me to park in visitor parking and just hope that the guy leaves sometime soon. I was furious, both in the lack of anyone getting towed and the waste of effort in writing the letter.

    2. At my school they rent lockers by the semester. Before Christmas they sent several emails and posted notices in the hallways to have our shit cleaned out by the end of December. Then they sent out emails and posted notices in the hallways after the new year that any lockers not cleaned out by January 10th will have the locks cut and stuff removed. It's the 20th now. No locks have been cut. The emails are still being sent and the notices are still being posted. This is bullshit. If you say shit is going to get wrecked, let's start wrecking shit.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

  2. #4842
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,705
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    ^This.
    You're a straight shooter with Upper Management written all over you! If shit is getting written down, it's because it's going to happen, period.

  3. #4843
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    7,935
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    I’d it’s a titled spot I think you can have them towed yourself.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  4. #4844
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon SK
    My Ride
    General Motors Competizione
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ^This.
    You're a straight shooter with Upper Management written all over you! If shit is getting written down, it's because it's going to happen, period.
    I've never been afraid of destruction for science's sake. I think it would be a fascinating psychological experiment to see where that guy parks when he gets his truck back. Or exploring people's lockers. I think that would rank with searching for lost tribes in the rainforest. It's incredible that we're not doing this, especially after we all agreed that we would.

    Speaking of science, I'm starting to get annoyed that our instructor won't let me throw an extension cord into the lathe to see how 1800rpm affects it. I think that would be such a thrill. I don't know how people go through life with a closed mind. My motto has always been, let's burn this shithouse down. That's how I try to live my life every day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’d it’s a titled spot I think you can have them towed yourself.
    That's not in the fuckin letter.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

  5. #4845
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,970
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Next time, tow strap them out of your spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The AHS system is quite good.

  6. #4846
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    calgary.ab.ca
    My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon
    Posts
    7,789
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Shit on their windshield, that’ll learn em!

  7. #4847
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,862
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My motto has always been, let's burn this shithouse down. That's how I try to live my life every day.
    Inspirational
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  8. #4848
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    V8s
    Posts
    3,469
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sounds like the person running that meeting sucks
    This is definitely true.

  9. #4849
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Chinks wearing masks while haphazardly jaywalking.

  10. #4850
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    not calgary
    My Ride
    changes every year
    Posts
    4,929
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chinks wearing masks while haphazardly jaywalking.
    Lol what?!

  11. #4851
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,970
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 03ozwhip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol what?!
    I guess he wants to be vocal about disliking jaywalkers, but wanted to be anti-mask and racist at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The AHS system is quite good.

  12. #4852
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    If that’s not the dumbest risk assessment I’ve ever seen.

  13. #4853
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,238
    Rep Power
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess he wants to be vocal about disliking jaywalkers, but wanted to be anti-mask and racist at the same time.
    Plot twist, he saw himself in the reflection of a storefront window. This is just self loathing.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.

  14. #4854
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Excuse me, I’m a gook.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess he wants to be vocal about disliking jaywalkers, but wanted to be anti-mask and racist at the same time.
    Half of downtown aren’t wearing masks indoors. I suggest you cower in your basement.

  15. #4855
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,970
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Excuse me, I’m a gook.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Half of downtown aren’t wearing masks indoors. I suggest you cower in your basement.
    I care as much about other people wearing masks as I do them wearing baseball hats. Who cares about their attire?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The AHS system is quite good.

  16. #4856
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,238
    Rep Power
    95

    Default

    The fucking federal government making commercials that have nothing to do with covid but everyone in them is masked. Fuck you.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.

  17. #4857
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,862
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    When you have emails set up for a delayed send, and somehow the email server isn't connecting at that time, and you notice hours later and the fucking things still haven't sent. Fucking basic function.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  18. #4858
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cochrane, AB
    My Ride
    Trucks
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When you have emails set up for a delayed send, and somehow the email server isn't connecting at that time, and you notice hours later and the fucking things still haven't sent. Fucking basic function.
    You need to set to 4am Saturday mornings. Guaranteed to work.

  19. #4859
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Ford, Acura, my wife's nerves
    Posts
    2,004
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When you have emails set up for a delayed send, and somehow the email server isn't connecting at that time, and you notice hours later and the fucking things still haven't sent. Fucking basic function.
    The only time I have been able to make delayed send work is if I leave my computer logged in and not asleep. Such a pain in the dick
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which one has best efficacy at enlarging my dank?

  20. #4860
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Silverado
    Posts
    2,923
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Suntan is a racial enigma

Page 243 of 283 FirstFirst ... 233 242 243 244 253 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pet Peeves That Shouldn't Be Pet Peeves

    By baygirl in forum General
    Replies: 581
    Latest Threads: Today, 12:35 PM
  2. Your pet peeves!

    By msommers in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 21
    Latest Threads: 11-09-2006, 08:47 PM
  3. Driving pet peeves

    By Wildcat in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 65
    Latest Threads: 09-02-2005, 08:53 AM
  4. pet peeves

    By 3G in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Latest Threads: 10-31-2003, 07:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •