Quantcast
Jurassic World! - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Jurassic World!

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Originally posted by sexualbanana

And then they can correct everybody and tell them that the movie raptors were too tall, the mausosaur was too big and the dinosaurs should have feathers.

I've been entertained to no end reading about people flipping out about the inaccuracies.

Henry Wu (B. D. Wong) said right in the movie that they would look somewhat different if their DNA was pure and not mixed with other animals to complete the sequence.

So at least they very briefly and vaguely addressed the inaccuracies.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

This movie at best was meh. Not sure why its doing so well and getting so much. Not a single thing about the movie was memorable.

The only thing I enjoyed the most was they still proved one dinosaur is and always will be the baddest mofo.

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by firebane
    This movie at best was meh. Not sure why its doing so well and getting so much. Not a single thing about the movie was memorable.

The only thing I enjoyed the most was they still proved one dinosaur is and always will be the baddest mofo.
    It's an action movie...with dinosaurs...like fuck man, what do you expect in a movie like that, that stars Chris Pratt.

I haven't seen it yet, I'll be taking my 6 year old to see it, he'll enjoy it regardless and he won't nerd out and pick it apart like some of you guys.

It's a fucking dinosaur movie, Jesus.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Originally posted by 03ozwhip

It's an action movie...with dinosaurs...like fuck man, what do you expect in a movie like that, that stars Chris Pratt.

I haven't seen it yet, I'll be taking my 6 year old to see it, he'll enjoy it regardless and he won't nerd out and pick it apart like some of you guys.

I am well aware of what the movie is about and who is in it.. It's still a meh movie that should also be rated pg13 not pg. Far to much violence for young kids in it.
    Last edited by firebane; 06-22-2015 at 07:37 AM.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I would really reconsider taking a 6 year old to that movie...

Just my personal opinion. Up to you if you can deal with him not sleeping for 3 weeks.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GT

yah I had kids sitting next to me and the gf and they were crying and were too scared to watch it. Their parents had to calm them down.

I'd say for age 10+

My Ride
    G37X

I guess I lucked out that the group of 5-7 year old kiddies in front of me weren't freaking out. It was more violent and scary than your typical PG movie imo. There was also some adult language.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

But there are also 30 year olds that I saw cover their eyes.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Our 7 year old loved it. Only issue was that he needed to take a piss in the middle of the movie because I got him the large drink.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Originally posted by rage2
    Our 7 year old loved it. Only issue was that he needed to take a piss in the middle of the movie because I got him the large drink.
    I bet you were looking for the "pause" button.

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    But there are also 30 year olds that I saw cover their eyes.
    I was sleeping for the record.

My Ride
    changes every year

My kid isn't like that, he's watched all of the Jurassic park movies and he knows it's not something that will happen to him.

He's not your typical 6 year old, he's more awesome than other ones lol

My Ride
    Forester STI

Same old recipe, reheated in the microwave and sprinkled with ZOMG super-raptor!
    I'm sure kids love it, kids love dinosaurs.
    The Lazymans Signature (tm)

Finally saw this movie. Pretty entertaining, but extremely outrageous haha. You could also easily predict nearly every single thing that would happen, since it was the identical formula to the other movies, but everyone knows that going in. When what's her name goes to get the T-Rex out to fight the raptor hybrid, I thought that was plenty, and then out comes the water dinosaur . Completely over the top, but that's what the people want I guess. I enjoyed it overall, and it helped that it was in the IMAX. They are going to make a killing on merchandise.

No kids crying or anything in the theater I was in, but a few adults were crying when the family reunited haha. I did not find it overly gory at all compared to lots of other movies, they barely showed anything.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 06-26-2015 at 11:21 AM.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

edit: just came back from it. I found it to be horrible! The movie was all about dinosaurs for some reason, woulda been better if they had some drift scenes and if Vin diesel was the lead
    Last edited by Rocket1k78; 06-26-2015 at 04:37 PM.

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by Rocket1k78

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

edit: just came back from it. I found it to be horrible! The movie was all about dinosaurs for some reason, woulda been better if they had some drift scenes and if Vin diesel was the lead
    I also just came back from watching it and I have Ti say, I'm glad there weren't any drift scenes, it would have made the story more difficult to understand.

On the plus side, my kid loved it, we watched it on IMAX 3D and I thought it was pretty good as far as an ACTION movie goes.

Am I the only one who left disappointed? It sucks I really wanted to feel scared and Woah shit like I did when I watched the first one in the theatre.. Ahh well .. I am a big fan of Star Lord, so it was nice to see him I guess.. The kid actors couldn't act very well. Ahh well.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by JAYMEZ
    Am I the only one who left disappointed? It sucks I really wanted to feel scared and Woah shit like I did when I watched the first one in the theatre.. Ahh well .. I am a big fan of Star Lord, so it was nice to see him I guess.. The kid actors couldn't act very well. Ahh well.
    You're not 13 anymore.

The 1st movie was very philosophical as well and ground breaking, this movie felt nothing more than an action flick
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    16' Tacoma Offroad

Not as scary or ground breaking but super exciting. Very good for a summer block buster.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast