Quantcast
Vapers: E-Juice? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vapers: E-Juice?

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Default Vapers: E-Juice?

Hey Fellow Vapers,

***Yes I know, Evolution Vape is a great place but its not local to me and I'm not in town often so cannot wait till I visit Calgary to pick some up and they don't do online orders either so will have to stock up during X-Mas***

Just looking for recommendations on what companies to get E-juice from?
    I purchased some juice through Canvape.com and didn't like their Paradise Vapes and Vapen Juice lines. Possibly from China perhaps. Not sure.

Looking for what brands I should be looking for?Etc.

Anyone try juices from Mount Baker Vapor?

Also seen that the USA has these E-juice monthly subscriptions you can do. Has anyone done any of them?Heres some sites I've been browsing. $25/month, and they send you 6ish small bottles for you to try every month.
    www.zamplebox.com
    www.juicecrate.com
    www.zodist.com
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

http://yaeliq.com/

comes out of Israel

cheapest for some good juice i have found.

you can find cheaper juice from US sites, i've tried a few and they aren't good.

I like
    Custard Nipple (interesting flavour, kind of smells buttery but i can't really explain the flavour)
    Summer Yummy (taste like summer, fruit juice kind. Not fruity but refreshing)
    Saber blood (if you like menthol)
    Pear is probably my favourite
    honey bunny is decent

I have also tried
    graham cracker
    vanilla custard (don't really like)
    s'more
    cinnamon roll
    strawberry
    blueberry candy

probably a few more. Only thing is it comes in 100 ml bottles so you need to buy some bottles. I went on eBay and got 25 hard plastic bottles for like 7 dollars shipped. I do sterilize my bottles with 99 % iso and let it dry for a few days though.

Mount Baker juices are decent.

http://www.goodlifevapor.com/ is really good too

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

If you want some from Evolution, let me know, and I can ship it up to you, all at actual cost, just because I am nice.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    4x4

I tend to keep a couple from gentlemens reserve in the rotation - good quality, not cheap crap...

Life's to short to vape shitty juice

My Ride
    '11 Titan/01 RC51

i've been stuck on frozen grape juice made by Vaporus. i describe it as chewing minty gum and drinking grape koolaid. i think you can order directly from online based out of quebec. stores like one stop vape also carry it not sure who else in calgary though.

i was just in hazevapeco.com there yesterday. guys operating it were really nice and it seemed like they had a good selection in store/online. picked up splash watermelon and jughead m8's

ive also tried these lately which aren't too bad but you have to be in the mood for:

G&G Smith - juicy fruit
    makemejuice - honeydew

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

cloud co (evolution carries it) has a website up now with free shipping in canada

You definitely want to try some Cloud Co juice, it's one of our best sellers. The levenstein (apple pie ice cream) flavor sells extremely well.

As for local b&m shops, check out River City Vapes. I hear alot of good things about them in Edmonton and everyone I talk to has had a great experience.

-Dave

My Ride

Originally posted by ercchry
    cloud co (evolution carries it) has a website up now with free shipping in canada

Do you have the web addy? Wanna browse their flavors
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Originally posted by dj_rice

Do you have the web addy? Wanna browse their flavors
    http://www.cloudcojuice.com/

My Ride
    1988 300zxt, 90 jetta

Maybe check out Craft Vapery? I heard about them on a recent podcast I watched and they seem like they know their shit. http://www.craftvapery.com/

If you take anything I have to say seriously, you're gunna have a bad time.
    1988 300zxt. gt35, stance coils, etc.
    1990 Jetta VR6 Daily, "stock"

Originally posted by ercchry
    people are dumb, kids need to stop playing in the streets, SW soccer moms are the worst kind of people, the end

My Ride

Ended up heading into Evolution on Boxing Day and picked up a few items. Love how they just let you sample all the flavors.

Kanger Subtank
    Blind Tiger Jungle Kitty 50ML
    Diamond Dust Jolly Rancher 30ML
    Diamond Dust Hawaiian Fruit Punch 30ML
    Diamond Dust Funky Cool Medina 30ML

Will be picking up some of these next time I'm in town

Makemejuice Forbidden Frost & Makemejuice Milfee

Didn't really like any of the CloudCo flavors.

Last edited by Amysicle; 12-06-2019 at 10:24 PM.

My Ride

Gonna do an order for MtBakerVapour and see how their juices are for the price. Fingers crossed.

Also signing up for Zamplebox to try out for a month and see all the jazz if USA juices are all they are cracked up to be. Awesome to try new flavors we normally wouldn't get in Canada as they are so many companies.

A couple names I'm always hearing in the forums about good juices are

Cosmic Fog and Space Jam

Anyone local carry these lines for sampling?

My Ride
    2009 Acura TSX tech

Check out digital imports. WWW.digitalimports.ca

They are located by the castle Ridge superstore. Connected to the satellite Depot. It's a pretty stupid name for a vape shop lol.... But they carry both of those brands and some other big name premium juices like suicide bunny and 5 pawns

My Ride
    CBR600rr, MK7

I own vapejuice. Check it out I can ship to you www.vapejuice.ca

or check out foggy gorilla. Got a ton of selection too

My Ride

Looks like there is finally a Canadian E-juice subscription service availible finally for Canucks. They offer FREE SHIPPING too. Hope it stays this way and they dont get rid of it once they have enough subs.

www.freshairbox.com

Pricing is very similiar to Zamplebox.

Zamplebox Gold $44.99 + $20 shipping (Up to 11 bottles, max 180ML) Usually around $70/month with conversion

Fresh Air Box Pro $49.99 (Up to 9 Bottles, max 150ML)

The brands they offer aren't appealing enough yet for me to sign up with them. If they start offering ANML, Space Jam, Cosmic Fog I'll consider but currently I'm happy with Zamplebox's selection so far.

DONT BUY FROM THE US! I had 3 packaged seized already.. Seems like they are cracking down hard in 2015..

I have started to buy from evaperated and Jughead juice... both are from Canada... Really good juice and the price is good too...

My Ride

Originally posted by BensonTT
    I have started to buy from evaperated and Jughead juice... both are from Canada... Really good juice and the price is good too...

Yeah Evaperated is good. Blue Sky Bitch is my fav.

Jughead's I've never tried yet but their ordering system is bunk. They'll have an online for a few days and then close to do orders. and Re-open again. Never know when they are open again.

But I have too much juice ATM, currently hoarding. SO much juice, so little time. Was in Calgary for Fam Day and picked up some more from Evolution. Bought a Blue Whale Diamond Dust, 2 Unique Vapors and got a bottle of their BioVape line hooked up free. Thanks DAVE!!! Even though I live in Edmonton, I support the Calgary vape economy haha.

On top of that, have had 2 months of Zamplebox. Gonna do one more month of Zamplebox and cut the sub since too much juice. Vape some more and re-order.

Heres my shitty Dec 2014 box, which had 50% of Zamplebox's shitty in-house brands.
    click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

But they redeemed themselves with my Jan 15 box. No house brands. Can't wait to crack open that Classified and Mad Mikes.
    click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version
    Last edited by dj_rice; 02-25-2015 at 11:24 PM.

You're welcome, was good to see you! Those freshair boxes are pretty cool, I got to try one out last month however not one of the flavors was that great

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast